US forces rape victims to have their babies

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

The wickedness of this government knows no bounds.
I doubt that trump gives a toss so is this pence at work ?

The evil, sordidness, and vulgarity of the trump government know no bounds. Further torturing poor victims of violent crime means absolutely nothing to them. The right to free speech means absolutely nothing to them. And yes, this has the stamp of pigpence all over it.

What is this thing about gagging discussion of matters of sexual and reproductive health? Deliberately keeping people ignorant about some of the most important aspects of their lives is pure evil.

The right-wing garbage in the U.S. complains about being denied the right to speak while simultaneously imposing gag rules on everyone else. Some of these monsters even pass laws mandating what physicians must say to their patients, giving them a script that deliberately contains misinformation, and then the right-wingers bitch when they learn that the doctors are informing their patients that it is the politicians who are requiring them to do this.

What is even worse about the movement to enslave pregnant women in the U.S. is that members of this movement have no plans as to how they are going to raise the infants that result from forced birth. Nobody knows what the results of forced birth would be in poor and embattled countries.
These women will still get abortions from whatever source is offering the service. Who knows what horrors will unfold.

Abortion is legal in the US and yet fanatics like Pence will deny it to women raped by US troops amongst others. I think they are operating without a mandate in doing so.

There is no mandate in the U.S. to outlaw abortion. None at all. We have had some religious cults take over that do not represent the views of any majority. Please don't allow this to happen in the U.K.

But there are many people in the U.S. who do not understand that the locus of decision-making on birth control, abortion, and so many other issues, sexual and non-sexual, must be the person most involved, not some government agency.

I spent decades of my life as a legal journalist specializing for the most part on labor and anti-discrimination law, and it is so difficult to explain to the un-initiated just in whom decision-making authority and responsibility must lie and just what the words "jurisdiction" and "agency" mean.

The anti-abortion, anti-birth control folks seek to remove decision-making authority from the person in whom it rightfully resides.

As an aside: I'm so sorry to hear that our industrial-sized slut is coming your way and Her Majesty will be forced to entertain him. I hope that she dumps her drink over his head and sends him packing. The UKers should give him the "welcome" he deserves. Please give his plane one-half the fuel necessary to bring him back to DC.

But I'm delighted to hear that we will be getting our wonderful Sean Slater back. Total heart-throb and excellent actor.
Society needs to be on its guard. These fuckwits would drag us back to the Victorian era.

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

The evil, sordidness, and vulgarity of the trump government know no bounds. Further torturing poor victims of violent crime means absolutely nothing to them. The right to free speech means absolutely nothing to them. And yes, this has the stamp of pigpence all over it.

What is this thing about gagging discussion of matters of sexual and reproductive health? Deliberately keeping people ignorant about some of the most important aspects of their lives is pure evil.

The right-wing garbage in the U.S. complains about being denied the right to speak while simultaneously imposing gag rules on everyone else. Some of these monsters even pass laws mandating what physicians must say to their patients, giving them a script that deliberately contains misinformation, and then the right-wingers bitch when they learn that the doctors are informing their patients that it is the politicians who are requiring them to do this.

What is even worse about the movement to enslave pregnant women in the U.S. is that members of this movement have no plans as to how they are going to raise the infants that result from forced birth. Nobody knows what the results of forced birth would be in poor and embattled countries.
These women will still get abortions from whatever source is offering the service. Who knows what horrors will unfold.

Abortion is legal in the US and yet fanatics like Pence will deny it to women raped by US troops amongst others. I think they are operating without a mandate in doing so.

There is no mandate in the U.S. to outlaw abortion. None at all. We have had some religious cults take over that do not represent the views of any majority. Please don't allow this to happen in the U.K.

But there are many people in the U.S. who do not understand that the locus of decision-making on birth control, abortion, and so many other issues, sexual and non-sexual, must be the person most involved, not some government agency.

I spent decades of my life as a legal journalist specializing for the most part on labor and anti-discrimination law, and it is so difficult to explain to the un-initiated just in whom decision-making authority and responsibility must lie and just what the words "jurisdiction" and "agency" mean.

The anti-abortion, anti-birth control folks seek to remove decision-making authority from the person in whom it rightfully resides.

As an aside: I'm so sorry to hear that our industrial-sized slut is coming your way and Her Majesty will be forced to entertain him. I hope that she dumps her drink over his head and sends him packing. The UKers should give him the "welcome" he deserves. Please give his plane one-half the fuel necessary to bring him back to DC.

But I'm delighted to hear that we will be getting our wonderful Sean Slater back. Total heart-throb and excellent actor.
Society needs to be on its guard. These fuckwits would drag us back to the Victorian era.

The Victorian era or worse. What I don't understand is why anyone wants to do this to other people. What sort of mental illness leads people to try to create and enjoy the suffering of others? I don't live this way, it's just not in me, and it baffles me. In the U.S., there are people who want to deny thirsty people in the desert a drink of water, and they are much the same people who shout about "religion." Mind-boggling.

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion. And for you Republicans who think there is, well the great legal mind Anthony Scalia agrees with me.

For those with short attention spans, fast forward to 2:30 mark on the video.

I don't identified as a "Republican" either. I identify with the FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES of the Founding Fathers.

The right to LIFE is the most basic of "human rights," especially for the most innocent among us.

Take pleasure in knowing you agree with the Swamp Republicans on this issue.
understand is why anyone wants to do this to other people. What sort of mental illness leads people to try to create and enjoy the suffering of others?
Turning a child into hamburger for your own pleasure is irrelevant to you "fuckwits" isn't it.

The thread title and message are a lie. When do you think you will correct the lie?
It's not a lie. The US policy under the filthy hoodlum-whores who now direct the executive branch of the U.S. government.is enslaving rape victims into forced births, and this same trash has NO PLAN for how the resultant infants will be raised and cared for.

I guess some fuckhead like pigpence is planning how many infants created by soldiers raping women in places like Africa can fit into HIS house so that he can change all of those diapers and then go through all it takes to care for an infant right through to adulthood. After all, he is so wise.

It's not a lie. The US policy under the filthy hoodlum-whores who now direct the executive branch of the U.S. government.is enslaving rape victims into forced births, and this same trash has NO PLAN for how the resultant infants will be raised and cared for.

I guess some fuckhead like pigpence is planning how many infants created by soldiers raping women in places like Africa can fit into HIS house so that he can change all of those diapers and then go through all it takes to care for an infant right through to adulthood. After all, he is so wise.
Repeating a lie does not make it any more true. You are doubling down on what has already been claimed without any evidence at all.

Excuse me sir, but do you honestly consider killing babies to be "wimmins' reproductive health"?

Is a baby any less human if conceived in a violent act? Does your position change after birth? Shall we execute everyone alive who was conceived by rape or incest...or by "accident," where the mother had no access to birth control?

Do U.N. member countries have the right to fight evil, even when it is socially popular? Should we oppose slavery where it still exists, or leave it up to local custom? None of our business, eh?

Women's rights, according to the left anyway always involves something coming out or going into holes.

Repeating a lie does not make it any more true. You are doubling down on what has already been claimed without any evidence at all.

Nothing of the sort. The trump-whore administration has chosen to aid rapists and further torment their victims. Let's hear YOUR PLAN. You folks don't have a plan for the infants that result from forced-birth policies in the U.S., let alone overseas.

How about coming up with something? What are you folks going to do with all of these babies? If I was forced by the government to continue a pregnancy and then go through labor and delivery against my will and bear a baby that I already said I did not want, where does this baby go next for the ensuing 18 years?

Nothing of the sort. The trump-whore administration has chosen to aid rapists and further torment their victims. Let's hear YOUR PLAN. You folks don't have a plan for the infants that result from forced-birth policies in the U.S., let alone overseas.

How about coming up with something? What are you folks going to do with all of these babies? If I was forced by the government to continue a pregnancy and then go through labor and delivery against my will and bear a baby that I already said I did not want, where does this baby go next for the ensuing 18 years?
There is no "forced birth" birth policy so there is nothing I need to refute. It's leftist bullshit.

Do a Google search on "U.S. Forced Birth Policy" and tell me what you find. You are so deluded and dim witted it probably never occurred to you to check to see if this policy you claim is real even exists. I looked and I found nothing.

Once more, the thread is a lie and you are a fool for believing in it. You and that moron Tommy Taint should mate just so you could abort your ugly cursed child.

The US policy under the filthy hoodlum-whores [...]

I agree wholeheartedly with your judgment. Still, I don't understand why you would besmirch whores by so much as even mentioning them in the context of the ruling hoodlums. Really, I don't. Every "hoodlum-whore" has more dignity and heart than the entire upper crust of this administration, combined.

I agree wholeheartedly with your judgment. Still, I don't understand why you would besmirch whores by so much as even mentioning them in the context of the ruling hoodlums. Really, I don't. Every "hoodlum-whore" has more dignity and heart than the entire upper crust of this administration, combined.
Hang on.
It will all be over in another five years.

I guess those blue helmets need to keep it in their pants.

blue-helmets-u0c067.jpg

Why does that look like a company of Chinese soldiers who just swapped helmets?

Jo

Wickedness? The ultimate wickedness is from the Pro-Abortion on Demand crowd who DEMAND that it is a Human Right to MURDER the MOST innocent as they slumber in the womb because if some drunk slut were to have the baby it would interfere with her lifestyle.

And as others have stated in this thread at the top or near the very top of the list of Rape Gangs are the UN Blue Helmets and Tommy being so Pro-Third World EVERYTHING I thought your crowd would already have been more concerned about the UN Blue Helmets, but of course the Trump Derangement Syndrome thing gets in the way and so this is ANOTHER thing to Blame Trump about. On Planet Trump Derangement Syndrome it is Trump who is WICKED and NOT the UN that is WICKED.

This is just to note that in this posting on a thread devoted to the treatment of, and protection and care for, rape victims in war zones, the one who doesn't show up is the victim of rape. All that does show up is targets of the author's spraying of bile is the UN, advocates for a woman's right to choose, and "some drunk slut".

Hatred does make people even more stupid than they inevitably have to be. Not to mention, ugly.

WTF are you rambling about? The ENTIRE group of comments from the Leftists in this thread illustrates that the most IMPORTANT thing here is to BLAME DONALD TRUMP because of your Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Leftists in general do NOT give a CRAP about the Unborn with your FANATICAL support of Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion as a MEANS of Contraception OR for that matter Women's Rights, IF Leftists DID give a CRAP about Women's Right's you would NOT have your insane bizarro Love-In with Islam where women have ZERO rights and are treated like pieces of meat to be used and then discarded when not needed anymore.

Where was all the Leftist concern for Women's Right's when the Yazidi women and girls were being BOUGHT and SOLD by ISIS to be used as Sex Slaves ie. RAPED by hundreds of Islamists? Oh that's right Leftist's where NO WHERE, you were ALL SILENT because to show OUTRAGE would be Racist and Bigot or whatever.

Where was all the Leftist concern for Women's Right's and RAPE VICTIMS when in England THOUSANDS of young White girls were being GANG RAPED by MUSLIM Rape Gangs? Oh that's right, you were IN those threads but you were ALL Deflecting so to PROTECT your precious Muslims and instead were doing the but but but WHAT about CHRISTIAN'S?

This ENTIRE thread is designed NOT to highlight the situation of rape victims OR highlight the situation of Women's Reproductive Rights it is DESIGNED as another vehicle to INDULGE in your DEMENTED Trump Derangement Syndrome, if you THINK we ALL do not know this you must all be more stupid than we already think you all are.

There is an amazing couple at my church who have adopted something like 10 children over the years, all older kids from abusive homes. One of the girls they adopted was a teenager who had been raped by a family member and was pregnant. She had the baby, a little girl who now comes to church with the whole clan. Beautiful, sweet little girl who lights up the room.

You do NOT want to talk to me about the "wickedness" of not having killed that little girl so that armchair moralizers like you can feel "compassionate".

Trump doesn't give a toss either way, so he's giving rape victims' health care the over-the-shoulder toss in order to pander to the Evangelical crowd with an eye to 2020. Pence, you bet, is gloating.

The replies by the usual suspects on here will demonstrate it's yet another shot at women, and decency and compassion in general, that was exceedingly well aimed.
This is from a linked article.

“Until the Trump administration, we could always count on the Americans to help us defend it. Now the Americans have switched camp,” the diplomat said. “Now it’s an unholy alliance of the US, the Russians, the Holy See, the Saudis and the Bahrainis, chipping away at the progress that has been made.”

On the one hand you have civilisation and on the other you have backward shit holes who just want to punish "sluts". The dickheads on this thread are the braying jackasses who voted for trump and they see this as some kind of victory. Of course we should remember that US troops commit these crimes and they are above the law.

On the one hand you have civilization and on the other you have backward shit holes who think babies are "punishments". The dickhead I'm responding to is the braying jackass who thought Hillary Clinton was a good choice and he sees it as a tragedy that we aren't preaching infanticide. Of course, we should remember that he ALSO hates US troops, and anyone else who's actually masculine and shames his pathetic little nancy-boy self.

I like the way you assume everyone in the world views abortion exactly like you do. How very "multicultural" of you, White Privilege Boy.

Forum List

Back