US flies B-52 bomber over South Korea amid North tensions

NK's development of such power is motivated by stupidity and fear, much like Bliepriester's mind operates.

The US has flown a B-52 bomber over South Korea in a show of force after North Korea said it successfully tested a hydrogen bomb.
US flies B-52 bomber over South Korea amid North tensions - BBC News

So, everybody overreact.

OH.......Golly Gee. One single B-52. I would be scared.
smiley-rolleyes010.gif

Had I wanted to display a show of force, I would have done a US Navy Carrier Strike Group.

Abraham Lincoln Battle Group :

Shadow 355

NK's development of such power is motivated by stupidity and fear, much like Bliepriester's mind operates.

It is not motivation of stupidity and fear.

North Korea wants to prove to the world that they are not a third world nation - they are a nuclear power - and they want to intimidate the rest of the Asian countries.

Shadow 355

It is not motivation of stupidity and fear. North Korea wants to prove to the world that they are not a third world nation - they are a nuclear power - and they want to intimidate the rest of the Asian countries. Shadow 355
Of course it is motivated by stupidity and fear despite the goals. The leadership is araid of being massacred. They well should be. The Islamic jihadists fear they will be massacred, too; they should be afraid.

North Korea wants to prove to the world that they are not a third world nation - they are a nuclear power - and they want to intimidate the rest of the Asian countries.

Shadow 355
2015: The Year of Korean Reunification?
Only if the NKs rise up against their masters.

Shadow 355

Not if you have been watching this for the past year.

I watch closely, as smart people do. The last thing the Chinese want is 25 million NKs trying to get over the Yalu to safety and sanity.

Jake, it was not my intent to be demeaning. I apologize if this is how it came across.
Ordinarily I would agree with you. However, this is much more methodical. I am looking at the responses from most of the media without any evidence. It indicates moving towards a place of justification.

Jake, it was not my intent to be demeaning. I apologize if this is how it came across.
Ordinarily I would agree with you. However, this is much more methodical. I am looking at the responses from most of the media without any evidence. It indicates moving towards a place of justification.
No, I don't think you were being demeaning, but thank you for explaining.

Shadow 355

NK Is a Progressive utopia where they're unarmed

N Korea is a liberal/progressive dream.

Everyone is equal in poverty and nobody owns anything. ...... :cool:
and I have heard that you can be executed for trying to get more than your fair share.
fare share being just enough to exist and giving the glorious government everything else.

Forum List

Back