US Embassador to Lybia Killed

No. It's your claim that this guy is an informant. So you prove it.

This guy was already identified by the authorities as anti Islam egyptian Christian with the intention of pissing off Muslims with that "movie".

If you can't back up you're statements or you're gonna deflect it then just shutup. Or back it up

it is your claim it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

I did in post 736 now you prove he is an informant

You're opinion is not proof. You made the bold claim that it was a conspiracy theory, now prove it

it is your claim it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

You're opinion is not proof. You made the bold claim that it was a conspiracy theory, now prove it

And I did....the FBI is experienced in rooting out extremists just like that guy they tricked yesterday. They have informants.

Nakoula is not an informant,he didnt root out radicals...he caused protests in the middle east and elsewhere. The FBI has nothing to do with the Middle east. That's the CIA's job. And being a angry protester doesnt make you a terrorist.

Killing someone over a film does make you a terrorist and that's what AlQAEDA did.

And I did....the FBI is experienced in rooting out extremists just like that guy they tricked yesterday. They have informants.

Nakoula is not an informant,he didnt root out radicals...he caused protests in the middle east and elsewhere. The FBI has nothing to do with the Middle east. That's the CIA's job. And being a angry protester doesnt make you a terrorist.

Killing someone over a film does make you a terrorist and that's what AlQAEDA did.

Nakoula is not an informant
Prove it.

The FBI has nothing to do with the Middle east

Spies. Terrorists. Hackers. Pedophiles. Mobsters. Gang leaders and serial killers. We investigate them all, and many more besides.
The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our three national security priorities and our five criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.
FBI — What We Investigate

It’s our top priority—protecting the U.S. from terrorist attacks.
Working closely with a range of partners, we use our growing suite of investigative and intelligence capabilities to neutralize terrorist cells and operatives here in the U.S., to help dismantle extremist networks worldwide, and to cut off financing and other forms of support provided by terrorist sympathizers.
FBI — Terrorism

Nakoula is not an informant
Prove it.

Spies. Terrorists. Hackers. Pedophiles. Mobsters. Gang leaders and serial killers. We investigate them all, and many more besides.
The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our three national security priorities and our five criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.

Working closely with a range of partners, we use our growing suite of investigative and intelligence capabilities to neutralize terrorist cells and operatives here in the U.S., to help dismantle extremist networks worldwide, and to cut off financing and other forms of support provided by terrorist sympathizers.
FBI — Terrorism

And who gives them the intelligence? And I know what the FBI is about. And still you're conspiracy theory has no credibility. Nakoula is a Christian Egyptian who wanted to piss Muslims off

Prove it.

FBI — Terrorism

And who gives them the intelligence? And I know what the FBI is about. And still you're conspiracy theory has no credibility. Nakoula is a Christian Egyptian who wanted to piss Muslims off

Federal Bureau of Investigation They can get their own information

And still you're conspiracy theory
Still waiting on your proof and not your opinion.

Prove it.

FBI — Terrorism

Federal Bureau of Investigation They can get their own information

And still you're conspiracy theory
Still waiting on your proof and not your opinion.

The FBI did not root out any extremists as a result of the movie. So it's a conspiracy theory

And right now he's still an Egyptian christian who the police talked to and identified him as an Egyptian Christian.

He's Egyptian, but there is zero evidence of him being Christian. Huffing Glue reported a connection to the MB, which at this moment is being reported as a partner being in the Muslims Brotherhood - but then a few days ago he had this supposed partner Sam Bacile - who turned out to be him.

I mean, would a Muslim lie? Well, only if the Muslim is breathing.

And right now he's still an Egyptian christian who the police talked to and identified him as an Egyptian Christian.

He's Egyptian, but there is zero evidence of him being Christian. Huffing Glue reported a connection to the MB, which at this moment is being reported as a partner being in the Muslims Brotherhood - but then a few days ago he had this supposed partner Sam Bacile - who turned out to be him.

Yes there is because he said he is

You are claiming it. Not me. I'm not doing the research for you. I don't believe that conspiracy theory

So you prove he was an informant for the FBI. What are you gonna say? To root out extremists in the US? The FBI is already after extremists for a while now. I am sure they know who to suspect of being and extremist

It's your claim that it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

Are you saying the FBI doesn't use informants and things like this movie to catch potential bad people?

No. It's your claim that this guy is an informant. So you prove it.

This guy was already identified by the authorities as anti Islam egyptian Christian with the intention of pissing off Muslims with that "movie".

If you can't back up you're statements or you're gonna deflect it then just shutup. Or back it up

Wah, wah, waaaaaah.
So you don't like posters who say things without providing any credible support, eh Princess?
Well, maybe he doesn't need a link because he just knows, or any of the million excuses you use to avoid posting proof of what you call "facts."
Well, small-minded people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Get it?

Whoa, what are you a 9 year old? Here you are whining that bigreb isn't backing his claims and you post a more unsubstantiated BS in a lame attempt to challenge his facts.
You just don't get it, do you? You're a proven ignorant slug and inveterate liar. Why would any rational person give any value to what you spew?

Let's back up I know where the confuse is I am not saying he's part of the Muslim brotherhood, I just came in the discussion of that part of this thread. I am however saying their is more to this story than one man and a video. The director is supposed to be an informant for the FBI and the movie was supposed to be used to attract extreme Muslims.
I will also add the video trailer was uploaded to you tune a couple months ago, before he was questioned by the FBI.

I already answered that conspirac theory

That would be lame of the FBI to try to create more extremits....they must have nothing else to do
Deflection and spin. who said they were creating more extremest, they were hoping to locate potential ones.

Fast and Furious with videos to flush out the terrorists!

Dude, he also said he is an "Israeli Jew," which we know is a lie.

According to my mother, who actually IS a Christian, Muslims worship the "father of lies," so what religion would be most likely to lie about being a "Israeli Jew?"

According to your mother....according to reality a Muslim would never do that about his Prophet and Nakoula has a Christian family and is already identified by the police

Let's see ... he lied about his name, nationality and his religion ("I'm Jewish ... kill the Jews!").

Whoa, what are you a 9 year old? Here you are whining that bigreb isn't backing his claims and you post a more unsubstantiated BS in a lame attempt to challenge his facts.
You just don't get it, do you? You're a proven ignorant slug and inveterate liar. Why would any rational person give any value to what you spew?

Nice meltdown you didn't make any point at all nazi

Nice meltdown you didn't make any point at all nazi

None a nine year old would understand so I'll make it simple for you, Princess.
You were whining about BigReb's lack of proof and then posted "Nakoula is not an informant,he didnt root out radicals" without a shred of evidence.
How does a raging MORON like you know what this guy is? You constantly pull your "facts" from your bunghole.

According to your mother....according to reality a Muslim would never do that about his Prophet

Would never do what, lie? Muslims lie as a matter of course. "There is no shame in deceiving the Kafir."

and Nakoula has a Christian family and is already identified by the police

The Los Angeles Sheriffs Dept. doesn't report on religion. This ain't Egypt.

What we know is that Nakoula is a liar. Why would a Christian lie about being an "Israeli Jew?"

A Muslim would lie, no question, to create more hatred against Jews and Israel; but a Christian? Nah, I don't buy it.

This guy is a Muzzie Beast, dollars to doughnuts.

According to your mother....according to reality a Muslim would never do that about his Prophet

Would never do what, lie? Muslims lie as a matter of course. "There is no shame in deceiving the Kafir."

and Nakoula has a Christian family and is already identified by the police

The Los Angeles Sheriffs Dept. doesn't report on religion. This ain't Egypt.

What we know is that Nakoula is a liar. Why would a Christian lie about being an "Israeli Jew?"

A Muslim would lie, no question, to create more hatred against Jews and Israel; but a Christian? Nah, I don't buy it.

This guy is a Muzzie Beast, dollars to doughnuts.

I don't care anymore believe what you want. Muslims did everything. You are misguided person and full of hatred

Forum List

Back