US egg factory roasts alive 5.3m chickens in avian flu cull – then fires almost every worker

You are doing nothing so there must not be any shortages coming.
So Biden is a liar?

Why would he tell such a lie?

I thought you anti Trump guys were all about truth telling... so much so you started a "ministry of truth".

YOU FKRS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FARMING, NOR HOW IT WORKS
............WE HAVE NO DIRT TO FERTILIZE OUR CROPS YOU FKG RETARDS!!
Ummmm, OK. I guess.

Mein freund, I farm.
Mainly for fun, tho we make a tiny bit of profit each season (I have other resources).
Anyway, we do soybeans and corn. But if the dairy guys nearby need alfalfa...and will contract with me.....then we'll do a bit of that. (which, truth be told, I like to do 'falfa' as there's less wear & tear on the equipment .... and the land.)

Anyway, in my 65+yrs of playing with growing stuff for money.....we seldom run into the situation that you, evidently, do.
To wit: "...have no dirt to fertilize our crops".
That one is a bit unique for my ag experience.
Although, if I could fertilize with dirt.....that would be one input that I could make some real cost cuts with.
But you be you, Farmer Ghost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mor eserious fk BIDEN told u morons himself , you have no idea how clueless u fks are .
One of the unintended consequences, or consider it an ancillary benefit.....is that once your Starving Times arrives you can stay at home and homeschool. As in, homeschool yourself.
Start with spelling and grammar,
No disrespect intended.

-------------------------------------------------------
IT IS ALL BEING ENGINEERED TO CREATE STARVATION AND TO TAKE DOWN THE POPULATION
You know, good poster Ghost, in another nearby thread I referenced 'American Jackass Conspiracists".
It was a reference to the QAnon conspiracy that once we run out of PedoPizza to eat, and the New World Order cuts off my local Kroger.......well, we will all go full Donner Party and eat each other.

But, for the sake of comity on this venue, my avatar wants to assure your avatar that he was not necessarily pointing the finger in your avatar's direction when he mentioned Jackass Conspiracists.

Rather, he was probably directing that observation at those QAnon NutBars that believe that the New World Order really exists.

We sincerely hope that doesn't include you.

Peace ✌️ 🖖

No---Malayasia is now ordering that the export of cooking oil be stopped----they are hoarding food supplies as other individuals are as well.

As the run on toilet paper did, this hoarding alone will create shortages rightly or wrongly which I think is rightly. There will be massive food shortages for Europe and Africa this winter--the US will get hit as well with it just a question of how much.
The only problem i have with your post is the use of the term "massive" as regards the US. that there will be shortages...severe ones..is a given in Africa, nothing new there. Europe? Maybe in the regions impacted by refugee settlement.
Here in the US...just not seeing it. Now people going hungry because inflation has priced them out of groceries is already occurring..but thus far the SNAP program is taking the load.

Most of us will have no issues..maybe a favorite brand disappears..will be about the extent of it.

I remember the 1970's--thus far we are in much better shape--ask me in 5 years~

That's what I though punk. You're an ignorant fool who spouts off & can't admit you're wrong.
I provide proof & you ignore it. Why? Because your progressive lies can't hold up to reality & truth
You're a f*ing joke
Again..you have provided no proof..just shady sites with misleading and false information skewed to fit a ridiculous narrative.

Is it a common occurrence? How often does this happen? Not much into coincidences. Again, coinciding with the world leaders around the world telling us food shortages will be a happening. From the geriatric puppet to klaus schwab and on and on and of course they blame Putin.

Then....

Shortly after that and even just before those announcements, more than a dozen fires in this country alone at various food processing plant and warehouses.

Not including the number of fires around the world.

Then...

All of a sudden a "bird flu" leads to the incineration of millions of chickens. Brought to us by the same group that insisted that covid was so bad that even though there is a 99.5 percent recovery rate, that we all must take jabs and boosters that are clearly causing deaths via blood clots and myocarditis cases around the world.

But....

The world leaders aren't interested in mass genocide considering how they need to eliminate billions in order to move aside for AI to take over.

We will just continue "taking THEIR WORD FOR IT."
in 2019 the US killed over 60m chickens--bird flu.

Are yoy saying that each year millions of chickens are incinerated due to this bird flu. I literally tried to find where and when the last time this many were eliminated. Do you have the timeline and dates of this happening?

THIS IS NOT RARE!
THERE IS AN ATTACK ON OUR FOOD SUPPLY
THE FOOD SUPPLY IS BEING INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED

THE FOOD SUPPLY WILL NOT COME BACK

GO READ AND LEARN ABOUT “ THE GREAT RESET” YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY!
Hello..is that you...Chicken Little/ Better get your shot!!!

So you just happened to be searching the Suffolk news and ran across this story?

You were actively looking for stories about fires?

You read every news story every published?
I listen to Tim Pool's podcast almost every day.

When he covers something, I keep an eye on it.

The guy was way ahead of curve on Covid19. We had everything we needed long before anyone else knew there was going to be problem.

They called me chicken little then too. ;)

There is rough road ahead Brother. I can see the future...and it doesn't look good.

There is a serious recession on the horizon...maybe worse.

Our economy is on the rocks.

And the cycle of recession every eight years tells me the whole system is unstable.

It holds together because it has historically been strong...but the lockdowns, the great resignation, the breakdown of the supply chain, inflation, record high gas and especially diesel prices, and now, because of the high price of oil, roofing materials are in short supply which is going to kill the new home market and the lack of asphalt is going to kill infrastructure projects.

Again..you have provided no proof..just shady sites with misleading and false information skewed to fit a ridiculous narrative.
Didn't those sites provide local links to the news stories? I only counted the ones that specifically stated "fire".
Just because CNN doesn't report it doesn't mean it never happened.
Don't be a fool dude. Ignoring the actual facts on the ground in favor of a narrative is neither wise nor in your best interest. Maybe I'm wrong & these are all just huge, unprecedented coincidences. There will be no food shortages even though Joe said there would be. Is he lying?
But what if I'm right? Evil people will tell you their plans if you pay attention.
Just think about that for a minute & follow the obvious implications for modern society, where we are about 9 missed meals from chaos & famine conditions

“With regard to food shortages, yes we did talk about food shortages. And it’s going to be real,” Biden said at a press conference in Belgium after attending meetings of NATO and G7 leaders.

“The price of these sanctions is not just imposed upon Russia, it’s imposed upon an awful lot of countries as well, including European countries and our country,” Biden said.

“With regard to food shortages, yes we did talk about food shortages. And it’s going to be real,” Biden said at a press conference in Belgium after attending meetings of NATO and G7 leaders."

There will be no food shortages even though Joe said there would be. Is he lying? ........ Evil people will tell you their plans if you pay attention. Just think about that for a minute & follow the obvious implications for modern society, where we are about 9 missed meals from chaos & famine conditions."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????
So?

So Joe Biden informed us that with the invasion ---and subsequent war in ----one of the world's top food producers (the "breadbasket of Europe").....there would be food shortages? And you think his analysis is an 'evil' person telling his plans to starve you?

Ummm, amigo, you've watched Hunger Games too many times.

Here's what the NYTime reported this past Saturday, 4/40th:

"Russia's invasion of Ukraine has unleashed a new wave of protectionism as governments, desperate to secure food and other commodities for their citizens amid shortages and rising prices erect new barriers to stop exports at their borders.
Ukraine has limited exports of sunflower oil, wheat, oats, and cattle in an attempt to protect its war-torn economy. Russia has banned sales of fertilizer, sugar and grains to other nations.
Indonesia, which produces more than half of he world's palm oil has halted outgoing shipments. Turkey has stopped exports of butter, beef, lamb, goats, maize, and vegetable oils."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, poster JohnGalt, President Biden telling the world American analysis of predictable shortages is ---- NOT---- an evil person telling us we are the Donner Party. Duh!!

He is informing. As he should.
He is NOT saying it is like the flu. And that it will go away in warm weather. Or that bleach is medicine.

Lemme ask:
'Would there be shortages to the extent parts of the world are seeing them if Vladimir Putin had not undertaken his 'peace-keeping' mission in Ukraine by destroying the Port of Mariupol?
By blocking Ukrainian ports like Odessa and Berdyansk, and all others, to the Black Sea?

“With regard to food shortages, yes we did talk about food shortages. And it’s going to be real,” Biden said at a press conference in Belgium after attending meetings of NATO and G7 leaders."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????
So?

So Joe Biden informed us that with the invasion ---and subsequent war in ----one of the world's top food producers (the "breadbasket of Europe").....there would be food shortages? And you think his analysis is an 'evil' person telling his plans to starve you?

Ummm, amigo, you've watched Hunger Games too many times.

Here's what the NYTime reported this past Saturday, 4/40th:

"Russia's invasion of Ukraine has unleashed a new wave of protectionism as governments, desperate to secure food and other commodities for their citizens amid shortages and rising prices erect new barriers to stop exports at their borders.
Ukraine has limited exports of sunflower oil, wheat, oats, and cattle in an attempt to protect its war-torn economy. Russia has banned sales of fertilizer, sugar and grains to other nations.
Indonesia, which produces more than half of he world's palm oil has halted outgoing shipments. Turkey has stopped exports of butter, beef, lamb, goats, maize, and vegetable oils."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, poster JohnGalt, President Biden telling the world American analysis of predictable shortages is ---- NOT---- an evil person telling us we are the Donner Party. Duh!!

He is informing. As he should.
He is NOT saying it is like the flu. And that it will go away in warm weather. Or that bleach is medicine.

Lemme ask:

'Would there be shortages to the extent parts of the world are seeing them if Vladimir Putin had not undertaken his 'peace-keeping' mission in Ukraine by destroying the Port of Mariupol?
By blocking Ukrainian ports like Odessa and Berdyansk, and all others, to the Black Sea?
I don't think it's simply an evil person telling us the evil plans, I think it's an evil pedo in a diaper with late stage dementia telling us the evil plans.
And if Joe said rona was a flu, it would be the closest he has come to the truth in years.
You'll have to excuse those of us that choose not to keep our heads up our butts & hope for the best.
Good luck with that

I think it's an evil pedo in a diaper with late stage dementia telling us the evil plans.
Your contributions to this adult discourse venue are always welcome good poster JohnGalt.
You are a value-added member here.
For one thing, your avatar is an excellent example of a bad example.
Thanks for participating. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll have to excuse those of us that choose not to keep our heads up our butts & hope for the best."
Ah, and then, inexplicably, you immediately challenge the forum after we've acknowledged your worth.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

And by 'challenge' I mean --- the exact location of your head is a contentious point, and this gossipboard is reluctant to debate medical issues with your proctologist.

Your contributions to this adult discourse venue are always welcome good poster JohnGalt.
You are a value-added member here.
For one thing, your avatar is an excellent example of a bad example.
Thanks for participating. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, and then, inexplicably, you immediately challenge the forum after we've acknowledged your worth.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

And by 'challenge' I mean --- the exact location of your head is a contentious point, and this gossipboard is reluctant to debate medical issues with your proctologist.
No problem buddy. I'll be here a lot since I know how much lefties value dissenting opinions & welcome the facts that always seem to prove them wrong.
I'll look forward to more of our enlightening conversations. I'm sure you will as well.
Who knows, maybe someday you'll feel safe enough to remove your cranium from your rectum & take a look around.
That would be a real breakthrough good friend & we will celebrate the occasion together

Forum List

Back