US egg factory roasts alive 5.3m chickens in avian flu cull – then fires almost every worker

This is how you have to kill the birds...to ensure the avian flu is killed. The avian flu can wreak havoc on the poultry industry.

As far as laying off the workers...the job is done, why do they need them all there?
Uhhh huh, so you believe this bird flu story coincided with the mass number of fires at food processing plants and warehouses here and around the world?

Of course we do. I mean you do, but I don't. How often does this happen? Is it rare, or common.

I tried using the beloved google and they have nothing. Do you know?

Uhhh huh, so you believe this bird flu story coincided with the mass number of fires at food processing plants and warehouses here and around the world?

Of course we do. I mean you do, but I don't. How often does this happen? Is it rare, or common.

I tried using the beloved google and they have nothing. Do you know?

MAYBE they should watch a little reality.

Is it a common occurrence? How often does this happen? Not much into coincidences. Again, coinciding with the world leaders around the world telling us food shortages will be a happening. From the geriatric puppet to klaus schwab and on and on and of course they blame Putin.

Then....

Shortly after that and even just before those announcements, more than a dozen fires in this country alone at various food processing plant and warehouses.

Not including the number of fires around the world.

Then...

All of a sudden a "bird flu" leads to the incineration of millions of chickens. Brought to us by the same group that insisted that covid was so bad that even though there is a 99.5 percent recovery rate, that we all must take jabs and boosters that are clearly causing deaths via blood clots and myocarditis cases around the world.

But....

The world leaders aren't interested in mass genocide considering how they need to eliminate billions in order to move aside for AI to take over.

We will just continue "taking THEIR WORD FOR IT."

Is it a common occurrence? How often does this happen? Not much into coincidences. Again, coinciding with the world leaders around the world telling us food shortages will be a happening. From the geriatric puppet to klaus schwab and on and on and of course they blame Putin.

Then....

Shortly after that and even just before those announcements, more than a dozen fires in this country alone at various food processing plant and warehouses.

Not including the number of fires around the world.

Then...

All of a sudden a "bird flu" leads to the incineration of millions of chickens. Brought to us by the same group that insisted that covid was so bad that even though there is a 99.5 percent recovery rate, that we all must take jabs and boosters that are clearly causing deaths via blood clots and myocarditis cases around the world.

But....

The world leaders aren't interested in mass genocide considering how they need to eliminate billions in order to move aside for AI to take over.

We will just continue "taking THEIR WORD FOR IT."
Read the link....Avian Flu happens pretty much yearly all over the world. It's spread by wild birds, to production animals, highly contagious and deadly to a flock.

You have to kill the flocks that get it, and US Law allows it to be done rather quickly, within 24 hours of the outbreak. If you don't kill the flocks, and it spreads, you'll see a much larger food shortage

Read the link....Avian Flu happens pretty much yearly all over the world. It's spread by wild birds, to production animals, highly contagious and deadly to a flock.

You have to kill the flocks that get it, and US Law allows it to be done rather quickly, within 24 hours of the outbreak. If you don't kill the flocks, and it spreads, you'll see a much larger food shortage
Are yoy saying that each year millions of chickens are incinerated due to this bird flu. I literally tried to find where and when the last time this many were eliminated. Do you have the timeline and dates of this happening?

Are yoy saying that each year millions of chickens are incinerated due to this bird flu. I literally tried to find where and when the last time this many were eliminated. Do you have the timeline and dates of this happening?
yeah read the link I provided.....it has historical data

One of the largest outbreaks of recent years was in 2014-2015...https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/outlooks/86282/ldpm-282-02.pdf?v=539

Over 50 million were killed due to the virus.

THIS IS NOT RARE!
THERE IS AN ATTACK ON OUR FOOD SUPPLY
THE FOOD SUPPLY IS BEING INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED

THE FOOD SUPPLY WILL NOT COME BACK

GO READ AND LEARN ABOUT “ THE GREAT RESET” YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY!
yeah the food supply will be just fine. Largely due to quick action on killing the birds.

yeah read the link I provided.....it has historical data

One of the largest outbreaks of recent years was in 2014-2015...https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/outlooks/86282/ldpm-282-02.pdf?v=539

Over 50 million were killed due to the virus.

Food Shortages In Six Months – The Globalists Are Telling Us What Happens Next​

In mid 2007 the Bank for International Settlements (The central bank of central banks) released a statement predicting an impending “Great Depression” caused by a credit market implosion.

That same year the International Monetary Fund also published warnings of “subprime woes” leading to wider economic strife. I started writing alternative economic analysis only a year earlier in 2006 and I immediately thought it was strange that these massive globalist institutions with far reaching influence on the financial world were suddenly starting to sound a lot like those of us in the liberty movement.

yeah the food supply will be just fine. Largely due to quick action on killing the birds.

BETTER HOPE YOU FIND RALITY REAL SOON :

Inflation vs. Supply vs. Control

It’s not just globalist organizations talking about incoming food shortages; the CEO of international food corporation Goya has also recently warned we are on the precipice of a food crisis. As I have noted in the past, inflation leads to government price controls, price controls lead to lack of production incentives (profits), lack of profits leads to loss of production, loss of production leads to shortages, and shortages lead to government rationing (control over all large food sources).

As we have seen with almost every authoritarian regime in modern history, control over the food supply is key to controlling the population. It is only surpassed as a strategic concern by control over energy (which we will also see shortages of soon as Europe sanctions Russian oil and gas and starts eating up supplies from other exporters). The food issue hits closest to home because we can see the effects immediately on our wallets and on our families. There is nothing worse for many parents than the prospect of their children going hungry.

The mainstream media is once again ignoring any potential economic threat, specifically they are denying the notion of food shortages as something to be worried about. I say, why listen to a group of people that are always wrong on these types of events? If anything, I would at least take the words of the globalists seriously when it comes to economic collapse; they benefit the most from such disasters after all, and they also have the most influence when it comes to triggering crisis.

Preparedness today costs nothing tomorrow. Lack of preparedness today costs EVERYTHING tomorrow. The choice for anyone with a brain is simple – Get prepared for the end of affordable and easily available food before this year is out.

lol

Food Shortages In Six Months – The Globalists Are Telling Us What Happens Next​

In mid 2007 the Bank for International Settlements (The central bank of central banks) released a statement predicting an impending “Great Depression” caused by a credit market implosion.

That same year the International Monetary Fund also published warnings of “subprime woes” leading to wider economic strife. I started writing alternative economic analysis only a year earlier in 2006 and I immediately thought it was strange that these massive globalist institutions with far reaching influence on the financial world were suddenly starting to sound a lot like those of us in the liberty movement.
Well it's been awhile since 2007....did we have a food shortage that I wasn't aware of ?

Why would they need the workers when all the chickens are gone, dumbass?

Or are you trying to insinuate that communist chickens are somehow immune to the avian flu, comrade?

Chickens can quickly be replaced. Even if you have to temporarily lay off some employees until things get back up to speed isn't a thing that's out of the question. To fire them all? That tells another story because it shows they don't plan on coming back anytime soon as rehiring people takes a lot of time, money and effort to do.

And destroying then burying 5 million chickens? Avian flu can easily be killed by cooking it even in your kitchen oven. So why not cook the chickens and sell them as scrap to feed companies? I work at a snack food plant and even our scrap makes us a lot of money and companies line up to buy it from us. I can't imagine how much lost revenue was buried. Even if they spent 2 million to boil the chickens they could have made a million selling them sanitized as scrap to the feed industry.

Between this and the sudden destruction of many food manufacturing plants makes things seem a bit off to say the least and suspect.

It's even stranger no real msm source reports on these aside from foxnews despite them actually happening as you can find local news sources reporting on them around the areas of the fires, but no national news.

I'm not saying hit the panic button, what I am saying is when bad things happen this how they start, very small and mostly unnoticed.

[qote=blues man]So because PETA didn't protest are you saying this didn't happen or that it is somehow PETA's fault for not stopping it?

And how would any group get notice before these animals wee killed in such a cruel manner[/quote]

Of course it is happening. It is devatating to the poultry industry...a big industry in Virginia. and we know when it is happening. The news gets around fast and it is reported on. THESE are OUR NEIGHBORS.

Well it's been awhile since 2007....did we have a food shortage that I wasn't aware of ?
Right now this is epic, it has been engineered and this is a rare occerence in the sense of the food shortage we speak of is going to be “ GLOBAL” this is not local, this is not just our Country this is world wide which is why this will be a starvation like no other, The great depression will seem like a cake walk.
If you ever saw the movie the Road that’s the life we’re looking at in a few years this is going to spiral out of control.

: research these terms yourself”
New World ORder
transhumanisim
agenda 2030
build back better
The great reset

Build back back you will own nothing and be happy “ read what alternative media says” not the WEF site itself read the alt. Media on it first then go see the killer bastards over at the wef……compare the information.

Alt. Media disects the information for the people who don’t see through the control. Etc.
1651513785626.jpeg

Forum List

Back