US egg factory roasts alive 5.3m chickens in avian flu cull – then fires almost every worker

There is a CULLING taking place.

D8134E77-C2A6-4490-B673-8E41102AE4B0.jpeg

This newfangled contraption called the interwebs.

I assume you've heard of it...unless you are having your posts transcribed and uploaded at the telegraph office.

So you just happened to be searching the Suffolk news and ran across this story?

You were actively looking for stories about fires?

You read every news story every published?

Right now this is epic, it has been engineered and this is a rare occerence in the sense of the food shortage we speak of is going to be “ GLOBAL” this is not local, this is not just our Country this is world wide which is why this will be a starvation like no other, The great depression will seem like a cake walk.
If you ever saw the movie the Road that’s the life we’re looking at in a few years this is going to spiral out of control.

: research these terms yourself”
New World ORder
transhumanisim
agenda 2030
build back better
The great reset

Build back back you will own nothing and be happy “ read what alternative media says” not the WEF site itself read the alt. Media on it first then go see the killer bastards over at the wef……compare the information.

Alt. Media disects the information for the people who don’t see through the control. Etc.
View attachment 639391
I don't think the Avian Flu is engineered. It's not an uncommon virus, just one that when detected, we must kill the flocks and act quickly like they did here.

It is thinkers like these 'Famine Truthers' that keep my avatar coming back to this particular DewDropInn.
It be fun here.

[Of course, 4Chan, and that QAnon linked website Conspiracy.win is of a similar vein
( Conspiracies Creepy: local Walmart more stocked up on food than I’ve ever seen before.) ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a sampling of today communiques from the Donner Party Chicken Littles:
  • " the world leaders around the world telling us food shortages will be a happening.
    Then
    .....more than a dozen fires in this country alone at various food processing plant and warehouses. Not including the number of fires around the world.
  • Then... All of a sudden a "bird flu" leads to the incineration of millions of chickens. Brought to us by the same group that insisted that covid was so bad.....
  • The world leaders aren't interested in mass genocide considering how they need to eliminate billions in order to move aside for AI to take over.
  • THERE IS AN ATTACK ON OUR FOOD SUPPLY
    THE FOOD SUPPLY IS BEING INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED
    THE FOOD SUPPLY WILL NOT COME BACK
  • food Shortages In Six Months – The Globalists Are Telling Us What Happens Next
  • Right now this is epic, it has been engineered and this is a rare occerence (sic) in the sense of the food shortage we speak of is going to be “ GLOBAL
  • If you ever saw the movie the Road that’s the life we’re looking at in a few years this is going to spiral out of control. ......New World Order.......transhumanisim........agenda 2030.....The great reset.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a bunch of fun, or what?
The pearl-clutching on "move over for AI" .....is darn near my fav of the bunch.
Although, 'transhumanism' sound pretty doggone interesting too.

I love this bar.

Hell, who doesn't?

It is thinkers like these 'Famine Truthers' that keep my avatar coming back to this particular DewDropInn.
It be fun here.

[Of course, 4Chan, and that QAnon linked website Conspiracy.win is of a similar vein
( Conspiracies Creepy: local Walmart more stocked up on food than I’ve ever seen before.) ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a sampling of today communiques from the Donner Party Chicken Littles:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a bunch of fun, or what?
The pearl-clutching on "move over for AI" .....is darn near my fav of the bunch.
Although, 'transhumanism' sound pretty doggone interesting too.

I love this bar.

Hell, who doesn't?

YOUR ONE STUPID SOB!!

Stores will begin to prove it, you will go to order something we won’t get it for months you fkng idiot.

when America falls the GLOBE falls !
BY SUMMER MORON WATCH YOUR TUNE CHANGE WHEN YOUR ASS DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT LMFAO.

WE HAVE NO DIRT TO FERTILIZE OUR CROPS YOU FKG RETARDS!!

Historic fertilizer shortage threatens food security, Farmers struggle to keep up with demands​

KEEP LAUGHING BAHHAHAAHHA

BETTER HOPE YOU FIND RALITY REAL SOON :

Inflation vs. Supply vs. Control

It’s not just globalist organizations talking about incoming food shortages; the CEO of international food corporation Goya has also recently warned we are on the precipice of a food crisis. As I have noted in the past, inflation leads to government price controls, price controls lead to lack of production incentives (profits), lack of profits leads to loss of production, loss of production leads to shortages, and shortages lead to government rationing (control over all large food sources).

As we have seen with almost every authoritarian regime in modern history, control over the food supply is key to controlling the population. It is only surpassed as a strategic concern by control over energy (which we will also see shortages of soon as Europe sanctions Russian oil and gas and starts eating up supplies from other exporters). The food issue hits closest to home because we can see the effects immediately on our wallets and on our families. There is nothing worse for many parents than the prospect of their children going hungry.

The mainstream media is once again ignoring any potential economic threat, specifically they are denying the notion of food shortages as something to be worried about. I say, why listen to a group of people that are always wrong on these types of events? If anything, I would at least take the words of the globalists seriously when it comes to economic collapse; they benefit the most from such disasters after all, and they also have the most influence when it comes to triggering crisis.

Preparedness today costs nothing tomorrow. Lack of preparedness today costs EVERYTHING tomorrow. The choice for anyone with a brain is simple – Get prepared for the end of affordable and easily available food before this year is out.

lol
Just think without all that food to wrap up, you'll have plenty of tinfoil to make hats with

LMFAO U PPL REALLY ARE IDOTS.
And not this isn’t like the scary little headlines in the 70s u freaks saw and ran for the hills.
This is mor eserious fk BIDEN told u morons himself , you have no idea how clueless u fks are .

THE GLOBE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED A WITH HOLDING OF FERTILIZERS PHUCKING MORONS!
CROPS ARE BEIGN DESTROYED VIA THE WEATHER THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYING SINCE LAST YEAR
IDOTS!
YOU FKRS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FARMING, NOR HOW IT WORKS NO WONDER AMERICA IS ABLE TO FALL.

983A18ED-37DF-40F9-81F9-F27733EB32B8.jpeg

IT IS ALL BEING ENGINEERED TO CREATE STARVATION AND TO TAKE DOWN THE POPULATION ,
YOUR JABS WILL START TAKING YOU OUT————-
YOUR HEALTH WILL NOT STAY UP WE PROMISE YOU THAT JAB IS NOT HELPING YOU IT IS KILLING YOU.

RESEARCH OUTSIDE YOUR LITTLE COMFORT ZONES, DENYING OVER FEAR ONLY MAKES YOU THEIR VICTIM!

We are losing our lakes , and streams————— yeah it’s all on us fools!!

Loss of power at the dam would also mean higher energy costs for customers as the price of fossil fuels skyrockets. “If nothing changes, in other words, if we don’t start getting some moisture for Page, in particular, we are looking at an additional 25 to 30% in power costs,” Hill told CNN.

48D1628A-2464-47B5-8272-5446B6A5A738.jpeg

But hey keep going to the store just once a week , i’m sure that will work out really well for you all!!
It’s nice to shop that way .. Don’t stock up at all that’s just stupid.

LMFAO U PPL REALLY ARE IDOTS.
And not this isn’t like the scary little headlines in the 70s u freaks saw and ran for the hills.
This is mor eserious fk BIDEN told u morons himself , you have no idea how clueless u fks are .

THE GLOBE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED A WITH HOLDING OF FERTILIZERS PHUCKING MORONS!
CROPS ARE BEIGN DESTROYED VIA THE WEATHER THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYING SINCE LAST YEAR
IDOTS!
YOU FKRS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FARMING, NOR HOW IT WORKS NO WONDER AMERICA IS ABLE TO FALL.

View attachment 639412

IT IS ALL BEING ENGINEERED TO CREATE STARVATION AND TO TAKE DOWN THE POPULATION ,
YOUR JABS WILL START TAKING YOU OUT————-
YOUR HEALTH WILL NOT STAY UP WE PROMISE YOU THAT JAB IS NOT HELPING YOU IT IS KILLING YOU.

RESEARCH OUTSIDE YOUR LITTLE COMFORT ZONES, DENYING OVER FEAR ONLY MAKES YOU THEIR VICTIM!

We are losing our lakes , and streams————— yeah it’s all on us fools!!

Loss of power at the dam would also mean higher energy costs for customers as the price of fossil fuels skyrockets. “If nothing changes, in other words, if we don’t start getting some moisture for Page, in particular, we are looking at an additional 25 to 30% in power costs,” Hill told CNN.

View attachment 639418

But hey keep going to the store just once a week , i’m sure that will work out really well for you all!!
It’s nice to shop that way .. Don’t stock up at all that’s just stupid.

One has to wonder what you are doing on this forum 23 hours a day instead of preparing for the coming end of times.

And don’t worry , you can stop at the stores anytime you want in the up coming weeks, and months lmfao. Anything we want is available at the drop of a hat we want it we get it right here in US of A bahahhahaha.
Wait until the US leftist find out other wise. Like when your toilet backs up , or that washer breaks lol…

Venezuela —-the American sheep are going to live it…

8A83AC99-CB27-4087-BA5D-A3C391F0E70A.jpeg

166D4680-2767-4005-B3E6-52FF7060C035.jpeg

Last edited:
C4B677D7-DDCB-4DBB-B6E5-6760CC5E69EF.jpeg

But we know, the sheep know everything these assholes will wish they had some tin foil when this is over, you jackasses laughing you should go over to RUMBLE not YOUTUBE RUMBLE and look at the hundreds of homeless building up esp. in Ca. , AZ, PA things are getting really bad outside your fantasy worlds.

FABD8A3E-97FB-4744-B22B-7F919919B21F.jpeg

“Chain reactions will follow” some can’t think past tomorrow.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Investors​

Like I already said, the bears have been hitting fertilizer stocks lately due to the war overseas. While that has some stocks, such as ICL Group (NYSE:ICL) and Yara International (OTCMKTS:YARIY) slipping, others, including CF Industries (NYSE:CF) and Nutrien (NYSE:NTR), are on the rise. Basically, investors are looking for good dips to pick up shares of fertilizer stocks ahead of increasing demand.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Consumers​

Moving on to consumers, it’s possible a price increase is on the way for various foods. That would be likely if farmers end up having to pay more for fertilizer to ensure good crops. While this may not be as strongly seen in large grocery chains, small stores and farmer’s markets could be hit worst.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Farmers​

There are two ways this fertilizer shortage could go for farmers in 2022. If issues between Russia and Ukraine continue, high fertilizer prices could hurt their business. However, if sanctions fall off, there could be an overabundance of fertilizer that nobody needs. That could also affect consumers and investors differently too.

Investors searching for the most recent stock market news are in luck!

When the markets go up it’s often pumped up on purpose by our trusty gov.

But hey we have tons of food to go around lol………. Coffee at Costco just 1-2 yrs ago was only 7.89 it is now 12.00 for a 3lb can. LOL

But dont worry there’s no shortages coming at all.

Groomercrats are attacking America's food suppliers to bring about shortages they predict.

Americans needs to wake up to the fact Groomercrats are their enemy before it's to late.

View attachment 639432

But we know, the sheep know everything these assholes will wish they had some tin foil when this is over, you jackasses laughing you should go over to RUMBLE not YOUTUBE RUMBLE and look at the hundreds of homeless building up esp. in Ca. , AZ, PA things are getting really bad outside your fantasy worlds.

View attachment 639434

“Chain reactions will follow” some can’t think past tomorrow.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Investors​

Like I already said, the bears have been hitting fertilizer stocks lately due to the war overseas. While that has some stocks, such as ICL Group (NYSE:ICL) and Yara International (OTCMKTS:YARIY) slipping, others, including CF Industries (NYSE:CF) and Nutrien (NYSE:NTR), are on the rise. Basically, investors are looking for good dips to pick up shares of fertilizer stocks ahead of increasing demand.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Consumers​

Moving on to consumers, it’s possible a price increase is on the way for various foods. That would be likely if farmers end up having to pay more for fertilizer to ensure good crops. While this may not be as strongly seen in large grocery chains, small stores and farmer’s markets could be hit worst.

What Does the Fertilizer Shortage of 2022 Mean for Farmers​

There are two ways this fertilizer shortage could go for farmers in 2022. If issues between Russia and Ukraine continue, high fertilizer prices could hurt their business. However, if sanctions fall off, there could be an overabundance of fertilizer that nobody needs. That could also affect consumers and investors differently too.

Investors searching for the most recent stock market news are in luck!

When the markets go up it’s often pumped up on purpose by our trusty gov.

But hey we have tons of food to go around lol………. Coffee at Costco just 1-2 yrs ago was only 7.89 it is now 12.00 for a 3lb can. LOL

But dont worry there’s no shortages coming at all.
I just bought enough fertilizer for the season and yet it wasn't high in price.

Forum List

Back