US Congress bans Trump from declaring war on Iran

Trump can't declare war but as Commander-in-Chief he can send troops wherever he wants.

And Congress can withhold fund for the Armed Forces....
That will look great come election time. I can see the ads now Senator so and so let my boy die because he/she played politics with military funding . Senator so and so supports Iran the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Trump can't declare war but as Commander-in-Chief he can send troops wherever he wants.

That will look great come election time. I can see the ads now Senator so and so let my boy die because he/she played politics with military funding . Senator so and so supports Iran the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

The left never thinks that far ahead....see Obunglescare for a prime example why they were decimated in the 2010 midterms

Well, people will present it in one way, and others will present it in another way. Trump's supporters will claim Trump is right, his opponents that he's wrong, and what's changed?

Nothing.

I disagree; here is why.
The generals who were in place under previous presidents of both parties during the nuclear age knew the Presidents did not act hastily or in ways that were ill-advised. I'm sure Mattis (in particular) realizes he's working for a mental midget whose only goal is personal enrichment and aggrandizement of himself.

I would expect nothing less from you... Your partisanship is well known throughout USMBville… I personally believe you are drinking your bathwater... SECDEF Mattis has given full faith and alliegiance as a Cabinet Member to POTUS... I think you possibly are watching to much TV and letting Hollywood influence your decision making process...

What's your point? Or you just felt like quoting random words from a dictionary?

Taught you something didn't I... You're welcome...

I disagree; here is why.
The generals who were in place under previous presidents of both parties during the nuclear age knew the Presidents did not act hastily or in ways that were ill-advised. I'm sure Mattis (in particular) realizes he's working for a mental midget whose only goal is personal enrichment and aggrandizement of himself.

I would expect nothing less from you... Your partisanship is well known throughout USMBville… I personally believe you are drinking your bathwater... SECDEF Mattis has given full faith and alliegiance as a Cabinet Member to POTUS... I think you possibly are watching to much TV and letting Hollywood influence your decision making process...

What's your point? Or you just felt like quoting random words from a dictionary?

Have a nice holiday weekend.

I disagree; here is why.

Yes, you taught me that you like posting random quotes from dictionaries.

At least you learned something... The day is not a total loss for you... I would explain to you why I posted the definition of the word majority, but I question if you are clever enough to understand… I all ready taught you something, so have someone explain why I done it...

At least you learned something... The day is not a total loss for you... I would explain to you why I posted the definition of the word majority, but I question if you are clever enough to understand… I all ready taught you something, so have someone explain why I done it...

Oh, more bullshit.

Look, don't bother explaining. I don't give a shit about your pathetic crap.

Maybe the Supreme Court will go to war instead.

Dems have gone berserk. Who's running that outfit, anyway?

This is really bad news for the Zionist stooge. Trump is banned from taking military action against Iran for at least 2019. The decision was made by the House - and unanimously. So will we see the demands again that Trump must get a Nobel Peace Prize?

Hey stooge, it has ALWAYS been under the purview of Congress to declare war. There is no need for any new laws other than to make stooges like you feel better.

This is really bad news for the Zionist stooge. Trump is banned from taking military action against Iran for at least 2019. The decision was made by the House - and unanimously. So will we see the demands again that Trump must get a Nobel Peace Prize?

Hey stooge, it has ALWAYS been under the purview of Congress to declare war. There is no need for any new laws other than to make stooges like you feel better.

PS: Won't it be funny if in the near future, Congress declares war on Iran?! :lmao:

Forum List

Back