US Congress bans Trump from declaring war on Iran

Yes, you taught me that you like posting random quotes from dictionaries.

At least you learned something... The day is not a total loss for you... I would explain to you why I posted the definition of the word majority, but I question if you are clever enough to understand… I all ready taught you something, so have someone explain why I done it...

Oh, more bullshit.

Look, don't bother explaining. I don't give a shit about your pathetic crap.
Amen

Have a nice holiday weekend.

Seems I have another little poodle following me around.

You were gone 8+ hours from the thread and came back and responded about me... And you have the nerve to call me a poodle... :21:

Nice to know I’m so closely monitored by you. You should get a life.
werent you chirpin crickets last night at someone else not responding to you?

This is really bad news for the Zionist stooge. Trump is banned from taking military action against Iran for at least 2019. The decision was made by the House - and unanimously. So will we see the demands again that Trump must get a Nobel Peace Prize?

Hey stooge, it has ALWAYS been under the purview of Congress to declare war. There is no need for any new laws other than to make stooges like you feel better.
If you would read before you post you´d know that the Congress canceled Trump´s 69 Billion Middle East Amok Budget for 2019.

This is really bad news for the Zionist stooge. Trump is banned from taking military action against Iran for at least 2019. The decision was made by the House - and unanimously. So will we see the demands again that Trump must get a Nobel Peace Prize?

I’ve never heard Trump saying he was gonna attack Iran, he just got out of that stupid deal they have been cheating on.
Another liberals on the side against Trump at any cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish President Trump would wake and see who is jerking him around on this shit. Iran is not an enemy they aren't really an ally either but its NOT Iran turning the ME into a hellhole its Saudi Arabia and Israel. But as usual you will have all these chicken hawk republicans cheering another war on in the ME but you can bet your ass not a single one of them will join or have a son or daughter join the military to fight.

I’ve never heard Trump saying he was gonna attack Iran, he just got out of that stupid deal they have been cheating on.
Another liberals on the side against Trump at any cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. But he will.

Truman didn't have to declare war on the N.K. when he sent troops to Korea, he merely issued a (unconstitutional?) executive order. The mission was bungled it so badly that we turned victory into a three year quagmire and lost an estimated 35,000 to 50,000 Troops. LBJ didn't declare war, he used a fake crisis to send Troops to Vietnam and then set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the freaking war. We lost about 50,000 Troops in that one. Bill Clinton decided to go to NATO for authorization rather than congress when he was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and the left thought it was appropriate to bomb Europe when a democrat gets in political trouble. Now they lecture us about Iran.

Forum List

Back