US Congress bans Trump from declaring war on Iran

The OP appears to be pure garbage.

It does beg an interesting topic though....

I wonder if General Dunford, SECDEF Mattis, and General Kelly have told the NORAD commanders to wait for a call/text/message from either/all of them if Trump was to pick up the phone to try to launch a missile; thus possibly thwarting the wishes of the Commander in Chief who is clearly unqualified to be making such decisions? I certainly hope so.

American soldiers are sworn to protect the Constitution and the nation from all enemies. Illegal orders to our armed forces must be disobeyed.

I wonder if General Dunford, SECDEF Mattis, and General Kelly have told the NORAD commanders to wait for a call/text/message from either/all of them if Trump was to pick up the phone to try to launch a missile; thus possibly thwarting the wishes of the Commander in Chief who is clearly unqualified to be making such decisions? I certainly hope so.

I agree re: the OP being a fake news story... As for the Generals and SECDEF undermining any legal Order from POTUS, just don't think it will happen... While I understand your disdain for the POTUS you have to understand he is the Commander in Chief... I am sure I would have felt the same way against pbo...

This is really bad news for the Zionist stooge. Trump is banned from taking military action against Iran for at least 2019. The decision was made by the House - and unanimously. So will we see the demands again that Trump must get a Nobel Peace Prize?

US Congress bans Trump from declaring war on Iran
that's what stopped us from going to war in north viet nam, kennedy, johnson and nixon could not declare war...what did congress say about a nice police action?

I agree re: the OP being a fake news story... As for the Generals and SECDEF undermining any legal Order from POTUS, just don't think it will happen... While I understand your disdain for the POTUS you have to understand he is the Commander in Chief... I am sure I would have felt the same way against pbo...

I disagree; here is why.
The generals who were in place under previous presidents of both parties during the nuclear age knew the Presidents did not act hastily or in ways that were ill-advised. I'm sure Mattis (in particular) realizes he's working for a mental midget whose only goal is personal enrichment and aggrandizement of himself.

I disagree; here is why.
The generals who were in place under previous presidents of both parties during the nuclear age knew the Presidents did not act hastily or in ways that were ill-advised. I'm sure Mattis (in particular) realizes he's working for a mental midget whose only goal is personal enrichment and aggrandizement of himself.

You people have the silliest wishful thinking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back