US Americans should get to vote if we send money to Israel

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Penelope, Jun 7, 2015.

1. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,662
    what crooks?

2. Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,438
    "The Washington Brotherhood". The ones that have sold us out for over a half century now. The anti-America self-serving egotistical greedy power hunger low-life that have caused this once great nation to deteriorate to the point we're at now. The ones that have taken away opportunities, taken away the right to privacy, taken away real justice, taken away prosperity, the ones that have created a society of poor and dependent citizens, the ones that have made enemies out of our foreign allies, the ones that send our young men and women to fight and die in senseless deadly costly wars, and the ones that have engineered and enacted our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies.

The crooks that have robbed the Social Security Fund, allowed open borders, and have spent untold $Billions on the care and support of illegal immigrants. The ones that have allowed our infrastructure to deteriorate, approved of and condoned government corruption, and gives away untold $Billions of taxpayers' hard earned money to foreign governments. The ones that supply weapons to drug lords and terrorists, builds mosques on foreign soil, and subsidizes big oil and rich farmers. The ones that exert their will, and not the will of the people.

3. Idadunno

Idadunno Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +144
    To Rosie and Sonny:
    Whoosh! is the sound my comment made as it flew over both your heads.
    Blame the guy in the blue suit, no, blame the guy in the gray suit--he looks like a mafioso, better yet, learn some history as to why the US sends aid to foreign countries, otherwise you both sound ridiculously ignorant because you have no clue about policies or what invoked polices. .

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,438
    imagesV19UEVNX.jpg

5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,662
    to idiotdunna----I (rosie) did not comment on the politics of why we aid and why we do not aid----------I, simply, said that I am a bit clueless on the study of economics------- I do have a sense that the US will want to keep the straits of HORMUZ opened-------not that I care, personally. I do know that the AID issue is the biggest issue for islamo Nazis since I started reading the islamo Nazi
    literature -----about 55 years ago. At that time the AID that they ragged was
    little blue boxes into which jewish women dropped coins. Things got a lot more complicated towards the end of the 1960s I hope that the drop in oil prices----gets the price of milk and eggs down in the USA-------I have no idea how large families get along lately. Remember when sugar got suddenly expensive-------of course you do not------it's a housewife thing. -----BLACK pepper is now out of sight. I googled-----"grow pepper in pots"------damned disappointing.----we will have to go the capsaicin route. There is also a critical shortage of nutmeg.----I wonder if Israel can grow nutmegs and coconuts-----I think they are the wave of the future----and black pepper-----I do not live in a semitropic---besides----I have no land-----10 feet of roof does not do it. ------coconut oil is the edible oil of the future (???))) I do not understand economics-----
    I did lots better in calculus and chemistry <<< useless in times of famine

6. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,329
    ISRAEL? Out of EVERYONE they send our tax dollars to, you are worried about ISRAEL?!

Your tax dollars:
    - Are sent to HAMAS / The Palestinian Authority - known/acknowledged terrorists
    - Were used to pay for the Boston Terrorists to fly to the US AFTER the bombings
    - Over $500 BILLION a year goes to fund the butchering, dismemberment, and sale of dead babies / baby body parts
    - Used to arm Mexican Drug cartels
    - Used to arm Syrian Rebels who became ISIS
    - Went to the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood who Obama helped take over Egypt
    - Went to help Al Qaeida take over Libya
    - Went to fund the IRS's targeting of American citizens
    - Paid for the illegal spying on of reporters, the media, the Senate, and American citizens
    - Goes to Mexico, who does nothing to stop the illegal immigration tidal wave that includes Drug Cartel Members, violent gangs, rapists, murderers, human traffickers..and they pay no part of the cost of taking care of THEIR people...

AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT MONEY TO ISRAEL, AN ALLY?

7. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,329
    IN 2014, YOUR TAX DOLLARS WERE WASTED BY THIS GOVERNMENT ON:

Swedish massages for rabbits: $387,000
    The National Institutes of Health paid this six figure sum to the National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine in order to discern whether Swedish massages would be helpful in recovering from an illness.

Teaching Mountain Lions to Ride a Treadmill: $856,000
    The National Science Foundation shelled out nearly a million taxpayer dollars to determine if captive mountain lions could be trained to ride a treadmill. (They went from 'Shrimp on a treadmill to this...)

Studying how many times “hangry” people stab a voodoo doll: $331,000
    After teaching mountain lions about treadmills, the National Science Foundation also funded a study to come up with the self evident conclusion that hungry people tend to be more angry and aggressive. ($331K to find out HUNGRY people are more P.O.ed than people who get enough to eat?! Really?!)

Studying the gambling habits of monkeys: $171,000 - No kidding!

Producing the children’s musical: Zombie in Love: $10,000
    The National Endowment for the Arts funded the production of a musical to die for.

Funding a “Stoner Symphony”: $15,000 - Colorado Syphony: 'Classical Canibus'

Subsidizing Alpaca Poop: $50,000 In addition to this project making the cut for Sen. Coburn, this little gem was also covered by CNSNews.com last month.

Synchronized Swimming for Sea Monkeys: $307,524

Produce a “Hallucinatory” Roosevelt/Elvis show: $10,000
    In what could quite possibly be the weirdest project on this list, the NEA helped fund the production of a show about the hallucinatory journey of a girl pretending to be Elvis and gallivanting around with America’s 26th president.

Funding Climate Change Alarmist Video Game: $5.2 million

...and you are worried about money to Israel?

8. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,329
    2014 Continued...

Developing a real-life Iron Man Suit: $80 million
    “And while a promotional video for the TALOS program shows bullets ricocheting off a cartoon soldier dressed in the suit, field tests have so far found soldiers struggling to run, dive, and shoot when using the real thing.” ...and ONLY $82 MILLION...what a deal!

Tweeting at Terrorists: $3 million
    “A recent commentator in Time Magazine put it more bluntly, saying, ‘this outreach by the U.S. government is not only ineffective, but also provides jihadists with a stage to voice their arguments...’”

Funding Kids Dressing Like Fruits and Vegetables: $5 million
    Another wasteful project also caught by CNSNews.com. The University of Tennessee used $5 million of taxpayer money allowing student to dress up like fruits and veggies in an attempt to promote healthy eating habits.

...but BY ALL MEANS, let's ignore the OUT OF CONTROL government spending and focus on the REAL problem - giving money to Israel, an ally who is constantly attacked by the terrorists WE partially fund.

(BTW - Trump was recently 'attacked' for declaring he tries to pay as little taxes as possible. After reading all of this, which only scratches the surface of government waste of our tax dolars, CAN YOU BLAME HIM?)