US Americans should get to vote if we send money to Israel

10517335_804151892952627_6708720027312106697_o.jpg

We should then also get to vote on whether or not we send money to the Palestinians, right?

I'm all for it, let's go...

Israel should have to pay the dime on fixing Gaza. They destroyed it.

Didn't answer the question, did you...

No more aid except to developing countries and disaster relief. Israel should pay to fix Gaza, and return their land and rebuild their homes they destroyed.

And what the hell do you mean by U.S. Americans? Are you this girl:

Or did you really mean "Us" and not U.S.?

United States Americans, should have on the next ticket whether we want to continue to send aid to Israel , stating exactly what aid we send and what for.
what the hell do you think I mean, how is this, us Americans? because us Americans are sending millions a day to Israel who has plenty of money.

Last edited:

United States Americans, should have on the next ticket whether we want to continue to send aid to Israel , stating exactly what aid we send and what for.
what the hell do you think I mean, how is this, us Americans? because us Americans are sending millions a day to Israel who has plenty of money.

"us americans" constitutes incorrect grammar in the context in which you
have used the phrase. Correctly you should have written "we americans are sending millions......" I propose a popular vote to determine if persons over the age of 21 who are deficient in the ablity to spell or to write using correct grammer should be allowed to be citizens of the USA------and vote, no less.

Your use of the term "who" in your idiot comment above, is also incorrect.

Many issues can be placed before the public for VOTE. I have no doubt that in my city, the presence of persons of the muslims faith---
if subjected to a vote, would be deemed illegal. There are still pockets of
scum in the southern part of the USA---and parts of the Midwest that would vote for "segregation" of races------and PROHIBITION (re alcohol)

have used the phrase. Correctly you should have written "we americans are sending millions......" I propose a popular vote to determine if persons over the age of 21 who are deficient in the ablity to spell or to write using correct grammer should be allowed to be citizens of the USA------and vote, no less.

Many issues can be placed before the public for VOTE. I have no doubt that in my city, the presence of persons of the muslims faith---
scum in the southern part of the USA---and parts of the Midwest that would vote for "segregation" of races------and PROHIBITION (re alcohol)

WE need to stop Israel Aid , period. If we had a Pres. who wasn't sucking up to AIPAC it would end. Israel needs to take care of itself. Baby pigs have a hard time weaning from their mother I read.

WE need to stop Israel Aid , period. If we had a Pres. who wasn't sucking up to AIPAC it would end. Israel needs to take care of itself. Baby pigs have a hard time weaning from their mother I read.

Is that the best you can do, Penelope?----keep focused during your long hours
in the gutter and in the methadone clinic------you will learn more.

I made my point. Stop funding Israel.

I made my point too. I am a real health care worker and am familiar with the
chatter of whores and addicts and burnt out alcoholics

Really , I doubt it, you only became one when you found out I was, but besides what does it matter , this is off topic.

Last edited:

Really , I doubt it, you only became one when you found out I was, but besides what does it matter , this is off topic.

Penelope----you are TYPICAL ----so tell me ----what is your specialty in the practice of medicine?------we can 'talk shop' Any interesting cases lately?

Penelope----you are TYPICAL ----so tell me ----what is your specialty in the practice of medicine?------we can 'talk shop' Any interesting cases lately?

:offtopic: , this is about aid to Israel.

:offtopic: , this is about aid to Israel.

yes----the connection is that burnt out alcoholics and addicts tend to be anti-semites like you and imagine all their problems stem from their delusion that
DA JOOOOOS HAVE ALL DA MONEY. --------the islamo Nazi literature way back ---even to the 1930s centered around DA JOOOOS GIVE MONEY TO "ZIONISM"-----usually called "AMERICAN MONEY" back then even though the
rags you read ---were referring to private donations. You can get more
material in methadone clinics-----and even get the dope heads to VOTE FOR YOUR CAUSE

we don't have money because we send it to Israel. Since most elites Israelies or Jews donate to jewish causes , and jewish tax exempt organizations to use as a money laudering device to get out of paying US taxes, not much we can do about that , but when our US government takes and sends our tax dollars continuously to a country that's government is rogue, WE SHOULD GET TO VOTE:
I remember the economy here in the states in the 70's and 80's: and then we have

In 1985, at a time of hyperinflation in Israel, Wolfson saved Israel hundreds of millions in interest payments by shepherding through Congress an appropriations bill that permitted Israel to refinance existing loans at much lower interest rates by prepaying the existing loans with the benefit of US loan guarantees. In 1989, when Israel was in desperate need of money to absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from the FSU, Wolfson played a major role in securing $10 billion in US government loan guarantees. Nor were his efforts on behalf of Israel limited to the economic sphere. In 1968, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Yitzchak Rabin, was eager to have language written into the foreign aid bill favoring the sale of Phantom jets to Israel. He turned to Zev to use his connections on Capitol Hill, and it was done. The two men became close friends.[4]

A senior Israeli finance ministry official once noted that when the economic history of the State of Israel is written, Wolfson will be one of the three crucial figures in its first half century, after only David Ben-Gurion and Pinchas Sapir, the long-time finance minister (with whom Wolfson worked closely).

Working with leading figures in Congress, most prominently Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii, he succeeded in having inserted into foreign aid appropriation bills, on several occasions, provisions altering the repayment terms on US governmental loans to Israel, or having the loans changed to grants. The resulting savings to Israel totaled billions of dollars. The vast majority of these lobbying efforts were at Wolfson’s individual initiative, based on his keen understanding of where the levers of power in Congress lay — an understanding fostered, in part, by frequent reading of the Congressional Record

And although Wolfson’s DC lobbying efforts took place under the radar, their impact was well known to senior officials in Jerusalem. For approximately two decades, a special section of the annual defense allocations in the Israeli budget was known as Se’if Wolfson

In the 1960s and ’70s, Wolfson obtained US government funding to build dozens of institutions in Israel, under a provision for schools and hospitals abroad from the USAID budget. Most of those institutions served children of Jewish refugees from Arab lands, a group extremely close to his heart

Zev Wolfson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This has to end, Israel has done nothing for us except cause us dead and limbless men. We need to get them away from our congressman and quit their fake tax emempt money laudering organizations.

We are the stupid gentiles who works our butts off to send money to Israel , and it needs to end.

NO MORE MONEY TO ISRAEL!!

YAWN!!! ( Boring as usual )

So you want the United States to stop send aid to Israel, right?

And if the Congress and President refuse it should be put to a public vote, right?

Alright but why not stop all aid to every country and not just one?

My bet is you are not willing to cut the Aid to Afghanistan and you just want to cut aid to the one country that you hate with a passion, amd I correct?

Want to stop money to Israel? Fine.

But only if you stop every dime of foreign aid going to other countries while you do.

We are allowed and should send foreign aid to Developing Countries and countries in need due to natural disasters, that does not include Israel. Beyond that I am against foreign aid.

That does not include Israel?

So if Israel has a natural disaster you will refuse to send them aid but if Afghanistan has one we should open our wallets, am I correct?

we don't have money because we send it to Israel. Since most elites Israelies or Jews donate to jewish causes , and jewish tax exempt organizations to use as a money laudering device to get out of paying US taxes, not much we can do about that , but when our US government takes and sends our tax dollars continuously to a country that's government is rogue, WE SHOULD GET TO VOTE:
I remember the economy here in the states in the 70's and 80's: and then we have

In 1985, at a time of hyperinflation in Israel, Wolfson saved Israel hundreds of millions in interest payments by shepherding through Congress an appropriations bill that permitted Israel to refinance existing loans at much lower interest rates by prepaying the existing loans with the benefit of US loan guarantees. In 1989, when Israel was in desperate need of money to absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from the FSU, Wolfson played a major role in securing $10 billion in US government loan guarantees. Nor were his efforts on behalf of Israel limited to the economic sphere. In 1968, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Yitzchak Rabin, was eager to have language written into the foreign aid bill favoring the sale of Phantom jets to Israel. He turned to Zev to use his connections on Capitol Hill, and it was done. The two men became close friends.[4]

A senior Israeli finance ministry official once noted that when the economic history of the State of Israel is written, Wolfson will be one of the three crucial figures in its first half century, after only David Ben-Gurion and Pinchas Sapir, the long-time finance minister (with whom Wolfson worked closely).

Working with leading figures in Congress, most prominently Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii, he succeeded in having inserted into foreign aid appropriation bills, on several occasions, provisions altering the repayment terms on US governmental loans to Israel, or having the loans changed to grants. The resulting savings to Israel totaled billions of dollars. The vast majority of these lobbying efforts were at Wolfson’s individual initiative, based on his keen understanding of where the levers of power in Congress lay — an understanding fostered, in part, by frequent reading of the Congressional Record

And although Wolfson’s DC lobbying efforts took place under the radar, their impact was well known to senior officials in Jerusalem. For approximately two decades, a special section of the annual defense allocations in the Israeli budget was known as Se’if Wolfson

In the 1960s and ’70s, Wolfson obtained US government funding to build dozens of institutions in Israel, under a provision for schools and hospitals abroad from the USAID budget. Most of those institutions served children of Jewish refugees from Arab lands, a group extremely close to his heart

This has to end, Israel has done nothing for us except cause us dead and limbless men. We need to get them away from our congressman and quit their fake tax emempt money laudering organizations.

We are the stupid gentiles who works our butts off to send money to Israel , and it needs to end.

And if the Congress and President refuse it should be put to a public vote, right?

My bet is you are not willing to cut the Aid to Afghanistan and you just want to cut aid to the one country that you hate with a passion, amd I correct?

all aid unless its a developing country or in a disaster.

all aid unless its a developing country or in a disaster.

all countries are "developing" and ----all----experience disasters now and
then

But only if you stop every dime of foreign aid going to other countries while you do.

We are allowed and should send foreign aid to Developing Countries and countries in need due to natural disasters, that does not include Israel. Beyond that I am against foreign aid.

So if Israel has a natural disaster you will refuse to send them aid but if Afghanistan has one we should open our wallets, am I correct?

any country in a disaster we should help.

Forum List

Back