US Americans should get to vote if we send money to Israel

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Penelope, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,188
    we don't have money because we send it to Israel. Since most elites Israelies or Jews donate to jewish causes , and jewish tax exempt organizations to use as a money laudering device to get out of paying US taxes, not much we can do about that , but when our US government takes and sends our tax dollars continuously to a country that's government is rogue, WE SHOULD GET TO VOTE:
    I remember the economy here in the states in the 70's and 80's: and then we have

In 1985, at a time of hyperinflation in Israel, Wolfson saved Israel hundreds of millions in interest payments by shepherding through Congress an appropriations bill that permitted Israel to refinance existing loans at much lower interest rates by prepaying the existing loans with the benefit of US loan guarantees. In 1989, when Israel was in desperate need of money to absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from the FSU, Wolfson played a major role in securing $10 billion in US government loan guarantees. Nor were his efforts on behalf of Israel limited to the economic sphere. In 1968, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Yitzchak Rabin, was eager to have language written into the foreign aid bill favoring the sale of Phantom jets to Israel. He turned to Zev to use his connections on Capitol Hill, and it was done. The two men became close friends.[4]

A senior Israeli finance ministry official once noted that when the economic history of the State of Israel is written, Wolfson will be one of the three crucial figures in its first half century, after only David Ben-Gurion and Pinchas Sapir, the long-time finance minister (with whom Wolfson worked closely).

Working with leading figures in Congress, most prominently Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii, he succeeded in having inserted into foreign aid appropriation bills, on several occasions, provisions altering the repayment terms on US governmental loans to Israel, or having the loans changed to grants. The resulting savings to Israel totaled billions of dollars. The vast majority of these lobbying efforts were at Wolfson’s individual initiative, based on his keen understanding of where the levers of power in Congress lay — an understanding fostered, in part, by frequent reading of the Congressional Record

And although Wolfson’s DC lobbying efforts took place under the radar, their impact was well known to senior officials in Jerusalem. For approximately two decades, a special section of the annual defense allocations in the Israeli budget was known as Se’if Wolfson

In the 1960s and ’70s, Wolfson obtained US government funding to build dozens of institutions in Israel, under a provision for schools and hospitals abroad from the USAID budget. Most of those institutions served children of Jewish refugees from Arab lands, a group extremely close to his heart

Zev Wolfson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This has to end, Israel has done nothing for us except cause us dead and limbless men. We need to get them away from our congressman and quit their fake tax emempt money laudering organizations.

We are the stupid gentiles who works our butts off to send money to Israel , and it needs to end.

NO MORE MONEY TO ISRAEL!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,601
    Since when do we get to vote on sending money anywhere? We get zero votes on any matter, and surely not on foreign aid or war efforts. It would be nice if the American people got to vote on the floors of Congress, or had a say in policies engineered in the oval office. But, unfortunately, once we elect representatives, we basically give them Carte Blanche to do as they damn well please, and that's exactly what they do. Once elected to office, representatives exert their will, and not the will of the people.

We should stay completely out of the Middle East, and keep tax dollars here at home where they belong. But, unfortunately, "The Washington Brotherhood" sees things differently, and commits us to conflicts, foreign aid, and making enemies around the world. We're to blame for the actions of our representatives, simply due to the fact that we elect them. If we want a voice in government, then we have to change the way we vote on election days. We can't continue to do as we have done, and expect a different result. If you want to stop funding the Middle East, then stop voting professional politicians to office, just that simple. HINT: Washington politics is not going to change on its own.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. WillHaftawaite

WillHaftawaite Freshman Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,587
    Want to stop money to Israel? Fine.

But only if you stop every dime of foreign aid going to other countries while you do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,958
    I wonder how a US vote on "SHOULD WE BAN MUSLIMS FROM THE USA" would turn out. -----of course a discussion on the billions spent on HOMELAND security (as muzzies roam about with assault rifles and muzziettes--with bombs on their whorish asses) would be attached to the question

5. Desperado

Desperado Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,122
    I have absolutely no problem with that. The US should realize that you cannot buy Friends.
    We would be so much better off, if that money was spent inside out own borders.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,292
    How about we get to vote on the invasion of illegals?
    Thats far more important.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,958
    I am a proud girl-----I am convinced of my own intellect-----really I am........ I found calculus easy--------BUT I am clueless in the field of economics and INTERNATIONAL POLITICS I have no idea what foreign aid accomplishes for the USA------I think it does good stuff for us-----I do not see it as
    foolish "spending"

8. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,376
    We should then also get to vote on whether or not we send money to the Palestinians, right?

I'm all for it, let's go...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,958
    how about we vote everything? I support
    ice cream in every freezer and a complete
    ban on lima beans

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,188
    We are allowed and should send foreign aid to Developing Countries and countries in need due to natural disasters, that does not include Israel. Beyond that I am against foreign aid.