Nobody Knocks A Free Lunch

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
There are so many UN-loving traitors in the US Senate, I used to think that Congress was the problem. The garbage the House dumps on the country is not much better than the Senate. The way the country is going downhill, I am thinking that federal bureaucrats hate the American people at least as much as does Congress.

Professor John Yoo is pretty good, but I have to say that I disagree on several points. His interpretation of isolationism for one, and democracy which he only mentions in passing. See if you catch it in the video:

John Yoo is right-on about mass resignations. They would be the best thing that could happen.

Asked what would have happened had President Bush done what Obama is doing with executive power, Yoo says there would have been an “uprising within the bureaucracy,” “mass resignations from the agencies,” “congressional impeachment,” and “media witch hunts and investigations,” all while accusing Obama of acting like a king.​

It is no longer a secret that the media chooses the candidates in both parties. As soon as the media elected Taqiyya the Liar the country got the Senate Administration federal bureaucrats dreamed of. It was bureaucrats, not Taqiyya the Liar, that acquired the most unlimited, unconstitutional, power over the American people. Bureaucrats gave the Chicago sewer rat the power they deemed necessary in order to exercise infinitely more power through him than bureaucrats exercised before 2008. In simple terms, bureaucrats began implementing their version of democracy full bore in January of 2009.

The things bureaucrats did to date should tell Americans as much about democracy as it says about bureaucrats.

The ACA made one fact clear: Democrats willing rolled over for bureaucrats when it came to keeping details in the Affordable Care Act a secret. Will the immortal line uttered by Typhoid Nancy ever be forgotten:

Secrecy was essential until the ACA was voted on and signed by their president. The unanimous approval of federal bureaucrats was a better-kept secret than the details in the ACA. The same blueprint for secrecy is being repeated with Iran.

Critical of the weak congressional legislation on Iran, Yoo says, “I think President Obama actually won on this one and got the Congress to agree to up-end the constitutional system for treaties.” He blames an out-witted Republican Congress for being unwilling to stop Iran.​

I’m not sure if John Yoo includes the TPP. No matter. This time the Republicans are keeping the secret while they roll over on a Group Treaty: the TPP. Repealing the TPP after it is ratified by the nest of traitors in the US Senate will be more difficult than it is to repeal the ACA.

Citing his second example in this video interview of “Bizarro World,” Yoo explains how Congress “turned upside down the constitutional order,” rather than using the treaty power in the U.S. Constitution that requires 2/3 of the Senate to approve a meaningful agreement with another nation.​

Parenthetically, a president can terminate a treaty, but I would not count on it.

For more than six years, Congress gave Taqiyya the Liar everything he wanted. So as not appear too obvious, the media plays up denying him on a trivial matter as though the first shot was fired in a revolution. Indeed, every time an issue is portrayed as a major battle between Congress and the president, you know that the bureaucrats and their piece of garbage in the White House will win the battle. Media mouths then report that a foregone conclusion was a hard-fought bloodbath.

The Senate is the worst. The House is nothing to brag about. The House can initiate impeachment as it did with Bill Clinton. That turned into a joke at the pervert’s Senate trial. There was not a chance Clinton would be removed. On top of a rigged trial, REPUBLICAN Trent Lott saw to it that the public never learned the details.

The House’s sole constitutional authority over the public purse is the bigger joke.

I cannot recall one instance in my lifetime where the House used the power of the purse to eliminate funding to a political cause; refuse to finance unconstitutional executive orders; shutdown an unnecessary federal bureaucracy, or even refuse to increase a budget in a useless bloated bureaucracy. And God forbid that the House should refuse to pay for anything in the welfare state.

Yoo believes Congress is unfortunately ceding important powers given by the nation’s founders to reign in an out-of-control executive — the power of the purse, impeachment, appointment power, treaty powers.

Legal Expert: Obama Is ‘Undermining The Rule Of Law’ [VIDEO]
Ginni Thomas
10:49 PM 06/06/2015

Legal Expert Obama Is Undermining The Rule Of Law VIDEO The Daily Caller

Incidentally, without admitting it, Hillary Clinton ties everything she stands for to democracy as though they are surefire vote-getters. Clinton says she stands for equality even though equality is a myth. She also stands for global government, the United Nations, universal human rights paid for by American taxpayers, and unlimited illegal aliens who can feed on the welfare state. Not a single thing she champions is possible without the complete support of federal bureaucrats. The only thing she truly stands for is higher taxes going straight into Clinton pockets, obedience to the president, omnipotent bureaucrats appointed by her, and bureaucracies that will protect everything she initiates, à la Taqiyya the Liar. Hillary Clinton’s campaign rhetoric can be reduced to a single sentence: Nobody knocks a free lunch when they eat the most.

Finally, federal bureaucrats suck up to Democrats as a courtesy, while they hold the institution of Congress in contempt. Bureaucrats lie under oath with impunity, plead the fifth, and refuse to turn over official documents Congress asks for. Not even the Court can force bureaucrats to answer a subpoena when Department of Justice bureaucrats wipe their asses with it.

The truth is that the Court and Congress cannot get something they ask for. Worse still, average Americans will get laughed out of the building whenever they ask for anything under the FOIA when it threatens to expose the federal government’s corruption and treason. Naturally, documents that make Democrats look like loyal Americans is produced posthaste.

Yup, it's a waning gibbous....... :eusa_whistle:

images

To Ringel05: When were you released? I thought you only howled at full moons.

Yup, it's a waning gibbous....... :eusa_whistle:

--- and for some, it's always full! :)

To Pogo: Who knows that better than you?

Actually, lot's of folks on the right are really upset about the free lunches available in schools (because the männerphantasien "news" channel tells them they should be)

Forum List

Back