Us aid package to Israel may be largest ever

DC Protest May 31 2010

Posting two year old YouTube videos? That shows how bankrupt your claims really are.

Are you implying that this was a one time deal that then just went away?
It had better go away. Why were 19 killed? They sure as hell weren't Trick or Treating. There are official videos showing exactly why they got shot. In my estimation, the damn invaders should have had their flotilla deep-sixed. The Israelis are often too lenient.

Posting two year old YouTube videos? That shows how bankrupt your claims really are.

It had better go away. Why were 19 killed? They sure as hell weren't Trick or Treating. There are official videos showing exactly why they got shot. In my estimation, the damn invaders should have had their flotilla deep-sixed. The Israelis are often too lenient.

There are official videos showing exactly why they got shot.

Yeah, they were attacked in international waters by Israeli goontards.

There are official videos showing exactly why they got shot.

Yeah, they were attacked in international waters by Israeli goontards.
?????

9/11 posted: "So, when did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists?"

Dawson's Field hijackings, 1970
Munich Olympics, 1972
Hijacking of Airliner to Uganda (Entrebbe), 1976
Hijacking of Achille Lauro, 1985

I think these were all 'PFLP' ...... Perhaps they were before '9/11's time and that's why this poster asked such a question?

9/11 posted: "So, when did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists?"

Dawson's Field hijackings, 1970
Munich Olympics, 1972
Hijacking of Airliner to Uganda (Entrebbe), 1976
Hijacking of Achille Lauro, 1985

I think these were all 'PFLP' ...... Perhaps they were before '9/11's time and that's why this poster asked such a question?

How much of that crapola had anything to do with the 1948 war?

The only package those pieces of shit deserve sits atop an ICBM.

Gives standing ovation.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Israel is the mooch capital of the world.

yep.:clap2:

Israel steals, bombs, or bulldozes the Palestinian's production capacity.

Why do you always blame the Palestinians for what Israel does?

Because he wont turn off the idiot box in the living room is why.

Yes indeed, go fuck yourself. Cause nobody else will, you piece of shit IslamoNazi scum.

ahh the truth hurts so the child can only sling insults.

Wooo.
Your efforts here have been "showered" with thanks 216 times in over 5600 posts. Evidently even the rest of the I-hate-Israel crowd finds you to be repulsive ... at best.

One day the American people will say enough is enough, and what will poor israel do next?
That day will never come, but don't let that stop you from masturbating to it five times a day, you Islamic piece of shit. Assholes like you are exactly why hatred of Muslims and Islam is at record highs across Europe and US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSI4nX8998M]Gaza Flotilla Israel Attack - DC Protest May 31 2010 - YouTube[/ame]
Ha ha ha! The failed terrorist Flottila? What a bunch of phonies. Where is the Flottila to save the Syrians? Moron.

Forum List

Back