Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

I wonder if the viewers caught Crazy Stevie previously. I used to just read his silly posts and thought he was bonkers. He would tell everyone how great he was and then end up with three lines of his little icons of different colors of men moving up and down. He reminded me of a kid who was just given a coloring book and a box of crayons. Poor guy, he is a legend in his own mind, and no doubt his psychiatrist thinks he is beyond help.

Crazy Stevie thinks he is fooling all the viewers. The only reason he attached himself to Comrade Georgie is because Comrade Georgie hates the Jews and Crazy Stevie was so happy to find someone who feels as he does. Meanwhile, as you all can see, Crazy Stevie has nothing to say about what is going on in so many different places in Europe so it really tells an awful lot about him. By the way, folks, can you see some big businessman as Crazy Stevie pretends to be taking time away from his busy schedule to compose silly poems? Forums are just wonderful for people to pretend to be what they really are not.

You didn't let me finish my post Sal....but if you really feel what you have written above,then sadly I can't help you.....there must be reciprocity on both sides Lady.

As for your terse "Fooling the Viewers" Is an insult to me as a person as any who know me would testify......yes I stand up to Bullies and defend those being demeaned,attacked unjustly and vilified.............An upright man,a good man

Since you have parked yourself on the Europe forum and really have said nothing about what is going on in the rest of Europe but just have gone along with your new sidekick Comrade George who only concentrates on the Ukraine because he can drag in the Jews tells people all they want to know about you. By the way, why not ask Comrade George if he himself has not told people about his situation? Now take your meds, Little Stevie.

Sally,I come from a low income family as you are aware about my Moms cicumstances...sic.....I never judge anyone on the money they have or have not(unlike many Americans).....I was poor once and there is no shame in that..as you infer...infact hardship can be a good thing...but only to a degree............no one helped our Mom but as a family we grew together and closely,I will share with you something..when Mom passed.....the Funeral Directors put her on a trolley to wheel her into the funeral service....we weren't having that....so the "Boys" hoisted her to our shoulders and Lovingly carried Mom,you know something Sally...knowing my Mom was only inches away from my face gave me Great comfort indeed......but it was our family who took her to her resting place....not some stainless steel trolley....Her Flesh.....Her Blood.

I wonder if the viewers caught Crazy Stevie previously. I used to just read his silly posts and thought he was bonkers. He would tell everyone how great he was and then end up with three lines of his little icons of different colors of men moving up and down. He reminded me of a kid who was just given a coloring book and a box of crayons. Poor guy, he is a legend in his own mind, and no doubt his psychiatrist thinks he is beyond help.

Crazy Stevie thinks he is fooling all the viewers. The only reason he attached himself to Comrade Georgie is because Comrade Georgie hates the Jews and Crazy Stevie was so happy to find someone who feels as he does. Meanwhile, as you all can see, Crazy Stevie has nothing to say about what is going on in so many different places in Europe so it really tells an awful lot about him. By the way, folks, can you see some big businessman as Crazy Stevie pretends to be taking time away from his busy schedule to compose silly poems? Forums are just wonderful for people to pretend to be what they really are not.

Sal really..Think Positive Vibration

Take your meds, Little Stevie.
I have always Love being called Little Stevie from a child.....but as I am 6ft 3inches......I must say it's better than Big Stevie......anyhow that is what my family call me..Little Stevie...cause once I was:D

You didn't let me finish my post Sal....but if you really feel what you have written above,then sadly I can't help you.....there must be reciprocity on both sides Lady.

As for your terse "Fooling the Viewers" Is an insult to me as a person as any who know me would testify......yes I stand up to Bullies and defend those being demeaned,attacked unjustly and vilified.............An upright man,a good man

Since you have parked yourself on the Europe forum and really have said nothing about what is going on in the rest of Europe but just have gone along with your new sidekick Comrade George who only concentrates on the Ukraine because he can drag in the Jews tells people all they want to know about you. By the way, why not ask Comrade George if he himself has not told people about his situation? Now take your meds, Little Stevie.

Sally,I come from a low income family as you are aware about my Moms cicumstances...sic.....I never judge anyone on the money they have or have not(unlike many Americans).....I was poor once and there is no shame in that..as you infer...infact hardship can be a good thing...but only to a degree............no one helped our Mom but as a family we grew together and closely,I will share with you something..when Mom passed.....the Funeral Directors put her on a trolley to wheel her into the funeral service....we weren't having that....so the "Boys" hoisted her to our shoulders and Lovingly carried Mom,you know something Sally...knowing my Mom was only inches away from my face gave me Great comfort indeed......but it was our family who took her to her resting place....not some stainless steel trolley....Her Flesh.....Her Blood.

After reading your first sentence, I don't want to read the rest of your soap story. There were very few families years ago who one would call wealthy, but their children pushed themselves so that they would do better. There were those who didn't want to make the effort and figured they would depend on the taxpayers who did push themselves and who would be forced to help the lazy ones in the future. Now if you don't have anything to say about what is going on in Europe, how about at least telling the readers on the appropriate forum what is going on in your own country. Read the newspaper The Australian | Latest Australian National & Business News | so you can post some articles from this and tell the viewers if you agree or not or what you feel about the article in general.

After reading your first sentence, I don't want to read the rest of your soap story. There were very few families years ago who one would call wealthy, but their children pushed themselves so that they would do better. There were those who didn't want to make the effort and figured they would depend on the taxpayers who did push themselves and who would be forced to help the lazy ones in the future. Now if you don't have anything to say about what is going on in Europe, how about at least telling the readers on the appropriate forum what is going on in your own country. Read the newspaper The Australian | Latest Australian National & Business News | so you can post some articles from this and tell the viewers if you agree or not or what you feel about the article in general.

I read the Australian Newspaper every day......It is a Conservative Newspaper owned by that troll ex-Australian Murdoch......some of it is Great some appaulling.....very pro Israel but was the newspaper that busted the Israelis for CAGING PALESTINIAN CHILDREN so it's not all bad.

Murdoch is dreadful as witnessed by his behaviour in Britain.......not liked in Aus or Britain...we call his News service POX NEWS...which is about right....you love him in the States because you have a perpensity to POX I suppose.......and Right Wing Bolloktary:D

Last edited:

I think you mean "SOB STORY".......Thanks but don't worry about me....I have worked hard so that I could afford to purchase a home for all my children and homes held in trust for my grandkinder:D........I paid my first home off by the age of 22:D

See Ya Around Sal..........maybe in one of those concrete blocks built illegally on Palestinian Land......"there way an article in the Australian newspaper recently...one Mr Fishman(Jewish) boasting that East Jerusalem was going back to it's original owners!!!!!..the Jews"

Only to be humiliated two days later when an Aussie replied "You are too late mate....the Caananites were there 700 years earlier"...that's Jews for you.....bullshitting the facts and co-verting others Land.Palestinians in this case.

See Sal there is so little that passes me.......you can:piss2: off now:D

"KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s president rallied support Thursday for his plan to end fighting in the country’s east in phone calls with the Russian and German leaders, even as he condemned what Ukrainian officials called an incursion of armored vehicles from Russia.

"The Ukrainian interior minister said three tanks crossed into Ukraine along with other armored vehicles from Russia and were attacked by military forces fighting pro-Moscow separatists. He did not directly accuse Moscow of sending the tanks, but said it showed Russia had failed to fulfill promises to tighten border controls.

Ukraine says 3 Russian tanks crossed border | The Times of Israel

Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, where will the War on Terrorism strike next?

I think you mean "SOB STORY".......Thanks but don't worry about me....I have worked hard so that I could afford to purchase a home for all my children and homes held in trust for my grandkinder:D........I paid my first home off by the age of 22:D

See Ya Around Sal..........maybe in one of those concrete blocks built illegally on Palestinian Land......"there way an article in the Australian newspaper recently...one Mr Fishman(Jewish) boasting that East Jerusalem was going back to it's original owners!!!!!..the Jews"

Only to be humiliated two days later when an Aussie replied "You are too late mate....the Caananites were there 700 years earlier"...that's Jews for you.....bullshitting the facts and co-verting others Land.Palestinians in this case.

Actually I mean soap opera like you see on TV. If I wanted to hear and watch soap operas, I am sure there are some on T.V. I could watch. As you all can see, Crazy Stevie is only consumed with the Israel/Palestine conflict in the Middle East because the Jews are involved. Does anyone think he cares about the over 150,000 people who have died in Syria so far, God only knows how many are wounded, and over 2 million refugees? Does he even care what is happening in Iraq right now? No Jews that he can drag into these horrible events happening in Syria and Iraq. How about it is you who pisses off, Little Stevie. And don't forget to take your meds and continue to believe that you are the greatest (as you so often posted) -- a legend in your own mind.

"The Ukrainian government has confirmed 270 deaths in the eastern provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk since operations against militants started this spring.

"According to the health ministry, which based its figures on bodies handled by morgues, 225 people had died in Donetsk and 45 in Luhansk.

"It clarified a statement by the health minister on child deaths, saying 14 reported victims had died of illnesses.

"Reports say two children were killed in the town of Sloviansk this month.

"A boy aged 12 and a girl aged six died as a result of shrapnel wounds, according to a preliminary report issued by a regional health official on Tuesday.

"The town of 120,000, a stronghold of the separatist rebels, has come under heavy bombardment as fighting continues between rebels and government forces."

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Death toll in east 'at least 270'
George Jewhater, what does all this bullshit have to do with the Jews? We all know it's Bush's fault.
Rich Jews hate freedom in Ukraine as much as they do in Palestine and Iraq.
Why do you swallow every scrap they toss your way?
Are you brainwashed??:eek:

Oh Jesus, this is rich. The boy can't start a thread without the word "Jew" in it and accuses someone else of being brainwashed.

George Jewhater, what does all this bullshit have to do with the Jews? We all know it's Bush's fault.
Rich Jews hate freedom in Ukraine as much as they do in Palestine and Iraq.
Why do you swallow every scrap they toss your way?
Are you brainwashed??:eek:

Oh Jesus, this is rich. The boy can't start a thread without the word "Jew" in it and accuses someone else of being brainwashed.
Notice how George always has to designate Jews as 'rich Jews.

Some Jews are rich, Hoss.
Why aren't you?
I am rich. But I'm not a Jew. If I was a Jew, I'd be rich enough to buy Los Angeles and I would evict you.

The Persians would lynch you from a streetlight long before you got to my block:eek:

I think Comrade George had missed Hossfly's post in the past where he once stated that his grandfather or great grandfather started the Assembly of God Church. There probably are some churches of this denomination in the Los Angeles area. Perhaps in his youth, Comrade George went to one of the AME churches in Los Angeles.

I am rich. But I'm not a Jew. If I was a Jew, I'd be rich enough to buy Los Angeles and I would evict you.

The Persians would lynch you from a streetlight long before you got to my block:eek:

I think Comrade George had missed Hossfly's post in the past where he once stated that his grandfather or great grandfather started the Assembly of God Church. There probably are some churches of this denomination in the Los Angeles area. Perhaps in his youth, Comrade George went to one of the AME churches in Los Angeles.
My Grandfather in August 1915 in Little Rock was one of the founders. Bloodrock is a lay preacher.

The hell, you say:cuckoo:

"The Assemblies of God (AG), officially the World Assemblies of God Fellowship, is a group of over 140 autonomous but loosely associated national groupings of churches which together form the world's largest Pentecostal denomination.[3] With over 300,000 ministers and outstations in over 212 countries and territories serving approximately 66.4 million adherents worldwide,[2] it is the sixth largest international Christian group of denominations.[4]":eek:

Assemblies of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Assemblies of God (AG), officially the World Assemblies of God Fellowship, is a group of over 140 autonomous but loosely associated national groupings of churches which together form the world's largest Pentecostal denomination.[3] With over 300,000 ministers and outstations in over 212 countries and territories serving approximately 66.4 million adherents worldwide,[2] it is the sixth largest international Christian group of denominations.[4]":eek:

So does this mean a member of Hossfly family didn't start this group in the past? Ask him about the church his grandfather or great grandfather started. Meanwhile, I am sure there are plenty of members of the African Methodist Episcopalian (AME) Church here in Los Angeles. Do you know, Comrade George, that so many of the nice ladies who attend one of the AME churches have their hats made downtown by an Iranian Jewish hat maker.

So does this mean a member of Hossfly family didn't start this group in the past? Ask him about the church his grandfather or great grandfather started. Meanwhile, I am sure there are plenty of members of the African Methodist Episcopalian (AME) Church here in Los Angeles. Do you know, Comrade George, that so many of the nice ladies who attend one of the AME churches have their hats made downtown by an Iranian Jewish hat maker.
Which has exactly what to do with rich Jews looting the Ukraine?

Which has exactly what to do with rich Jews looting the Ukraine?

Whether his relative started a church or that you once belonged to the African Methodist Episcopal church really has nothing to do with the Ukraine. However, I am curious. Would you have ever posted ad nauseam about the Ukraine if there were no Jews there so that you could drag them into the crises? Why not tell the readers why this thread had to be moved in the first place? Meanwhile, do you ever think about what is happening in the rest of Europe? Or don't you really care what is happening since it doesn't suit your purposes?

Actually I mean soap opera like you see on TV. If I wanted to hear and watch soap operas, I am sure there are some on T.V. I could watch. As you all can see, Crazy Stevie is only consumed with the Israel/Palestine conflict in the Middle East because the Jews are involved. Does anyone think he cares about the over 150,000 people who have died in Syria so far, God only knows how many are wounded, and over 2 million refugees? Does he even care what is happening in Iraq right now? No Jews that he can drag into these horrible events happening in Syria and Iraq. How about it is you who pisses off, Little Stevie. And don't forget to take your meds and continue to believe that you are the greatest (as you so often posted) -- a legend in your own mind.

The Syrian schism is due largely due to Russia's and America's ineptitude:mad:

Forum List

Back