Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

"The Ukrainian government has confirmed 270 deaths in the eastern provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk since operations against militants started this spring.

"According to the health ministry, which based its figures on bodies handled by morgues, 225 people had died in Donetsk and 45 in Luhansk.

"It clarified a statement by the health minister on child deaths, saying 14 reported victims had died of illnesses.

"Reports say two children were killed in the town of Sloviansk this month.

"A boy aged 12 and a girl aged six died as a result of shrapnel wounds, according to a preliminary report issued by a regional health official on Tuesday.

"The town of 120,000, a stronghold of the separatist rebels, has come under heavy bombardment as fighting continues between rebels and government forces."

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Death toll in east 'at least 270'
George Jewhater, what does all this bullshit have to do with the Jews? We all know it's Bush's fault.

I do Sal but we don't seem to have the quantity of MEATHEADS (Idiots) like you on here.

I enjoy some of the posts MEATED out on USMB due to there inane substance...of which you seem so expert:D

Enjoy trying to demean George,Holsten and myself because you just make a Bigger Idiot of Yourself:D

We await your Pearls of Non-Wisdom..NOT:D Sal when did you realize you suffered with Arrested-Development.

You just ain't in the same league as us lady....always remember that FACT:D

Poor Crazy Stevie, he just doesn't realize what a meathead he is. Meanwhile, so many articles coming out of Europe and the Australian Meathead doesn't care what is happening there even though he can't seem to be able to drag himself away from the Europe forum. Gee, I see articles such as the following while the Australian Meathead keeps on babbling his using maniacal nonsense. Take your meds, Crazy Stevie.

Immigration Driving African-Scots Towards Scottish Independence 'Yes' Vote | Eurasia Review

There are also news articles such as the following, plus many, many more.

Angry cab drivers gridlock Europe in protest at 'unregulated' taxi app | UK news | The Guardian

Interview with Former UN Peace Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi - SPIEGEL ONLINE

You are now using my terminology...at least be original and not a plagiarist,I know your vocabulary is limited but this is ridiculous,anyhow I'm really not too interested in the unregulated taxis in Europe etc.,you may wish to plague others with such mundane garbage,I choose not to.

Really Sal is that the best you can come up with,well maybe you may wish to discuss the wonton wealth of the Jewish Olighargs in the Ukraine:D or some other more interesting subject BUT UNREGULATED TAXIS....are you for real.....stop pissing around.

As the readers can see, Stevie Boy is not interested at all in what is going on in Europe unless he can talk about the Jews in the Ukraine. How about you stop pissing around (as you call it) and at your next psychiatric exam, please tell your psychiatrist to find out why you are a legend in your own mind. I used to laugh when I was just reading your posts the other year and see you call yourself the greatest. Only some crazy man would consider himself the greatest.

"The Ukrainian government has confirmed 270 deaths in the eastern provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk since operations against militants started this spring.

"According to the health ministry, which based its figures on bodies handled by morgues, 225 people had died in Donetsk and 45 in Luhansk.

"It clarified a statement by the health minister on child deaths, saying 14 reported victims had died of illnesses.

"A boy aged 12 and a girl aged six died as a result of shrapnel wounds, according to a preliminary report issued by a regional health official on Tuesday.

"The town of 120,000, a stronghold of the separatist rebels, has come under heavy bombardment as fighting continues between rebels and government forces."

George Jewhater, what does all this bullshit have to do with the Jews? We all know it's Bush's fault.
Rich Jews hate freedom in Ukraine as much as they do in Palestine and Iraq.
Why do you swallow every scrap they toss your way?
Are you brainwashed??:eek:

Brainwashed? غسل المخّ? Nah, that's Arabic for "enema". That's your department.

Poor Crazy Stevie, he just doesn't realize what a meathead he is. Meanwhile, so many articles coming out of Europe and the Australian Meathead doesn't care what is happening there even though he can't seem to be able to drag himself away from the Europe forum. Gee, I see articles such as the following while the Australian Meathead keeps on babbling his using maniacal nonsense. Take your meds, Crazy Stevie.

Immigration Driving African-Scots Towards Scottish Independence 'Yes' Vote | Eurasia Review

Angry cab drivers gridlock Europe in protest at 'unregulated' taxi app | UK news | The Guardian

You are now using my terminology...at least be original and not a plagiarist,I know your vocabulary is limited but this is ridiculous,anyhow I'm really not too interested in the unregulated taxis in Europe etc.,you may wish to plague others with such mundane garbage,I choose not to.

Really Sal is that the best you can come up with,well maybe you may wish to discuss the wonton wealth of the Jewish Olighargs in the Ukraine:D or some other more interesting subject BUT UNREGULATED TAXIS....are you for real.....stop pissing around.

As the readers can see, Stevie Boy is not interested at all in what is going on in Europe unless he can talk about the Jews in the Ukraine. How about you stop pissing around (as you call it) and at your next psychiatric exam, please tell your psychiatrist to find out why you are a legend in your own mind. I used to laugh when I was just reading your posts the other year and see you call yourself the greatest. Only some crazy man would consider himself the greatest.
Europe Forum, Digger. You and George want to be censors. Or editors. Samo Samo.

mossad-cia.jpg

Ukraine's future^

"Numerous US agents are helping the coup-appointed government in Ukraine to 'fight organized crime' in the south east of the country, the German newspaper Bild revealed."

http://rt.com/news/156692-ukraine-cia-fbi-agents/

Last edited:
mossad-cia.jpg

Ukraine's future^

"Numerous US agents are helping the coup-appointed government in Ukraine to 'fight organized crime' in the south east of the country, the German newspaper Bild revealed."

Dozens of FBI, CIA agents in Kiev 'assisting Ukraine security' ? RT News

Comrade George seems to have a big problem with the Mossad, even though the Mossad has helped American intelligence. After all, Israel was the eyes and ears for this country in the Middle East and probably still is. By the way, I am sure the readers have the sense to realize that there is organized crime and corruption in countries all over the world, not only in the Ukraine. Say, perhaps since Comrade George is so firmly attached to this Europe forum, he can tell us some of the news about crime and corruption in Europe other than the Ukraine? Does he actually think that everyone in the rest of Europe has clean hands?

mossad-cia.jpg

Ukraine's future^

Comrade George seems to have a big problem with the Mossad, even though the Mossad has helped American intelligence. After all, Israel was the eyes and ears for this country in the Middle East and probably still is. By the way, I am sure the readers have the sense to realize that there is organized crime and corruption in countries all over the world, not only in the Ukraine. Say, perhaps since Comrade George is so firmly attached to this Europe forum, he can tell us some of the news about crime and corruption in Europe other than the Ukraine? Does he actually think that everyone in the rest of Europe has clean hands?
"The head of the CIA, John Brennan, visited Kiev in mid-April and met with the acting Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and first Vice-President Vitaly Yarema to discuss a safer way to transfer US information to Ukraine.

"Jen Psaki, spokeswomen for the United States Department of State, said that there was nothing to read into Brennan’s visit to Kiev, and that the head of the CIA did not offer support to the coup-appointed government in the country to help them conduct tactical operations within Ukraine.

"However, following the visit the toppled President Viktor Yanukovich linked the CIA chief’s appearance in Kiev to the first stage of the new government’s crackdown in Slavyansk.

"Brennan 'anctioned the use of weapons and provoked bloodshed,' Yanukovich said.

"Bild’s reports comes as US President Barack Obama rules out that Washington will interfere in the situation in Ukraine."

mossad-cia.jpg

Ukraine's future^

"The head of the CIA, John Brennan, visited Kiev in mid-April and met with the acting Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and first Vice-President Vitaly Yarema to discuss a safer way to transfer US information to Ukraine.

"Jen Psaki, spokeswomen for the United States Department of State, said that there was nothing to read into Brennan’s visit to Kiev, and that the head of the CIA did not offer support to the coup-appointed government in the country to help them conduct tactical operations within Ukraine.

"However, following the visit the toppled President Viktor Yanukovich linked the CIA chief’s appearance in Kiev to the first stage of the new government’s crackdown in Slavyansk.

"Brennan 'anctioned the use of weapons and provoked bloodshed,' Yanukovich said.

"Bild’s reports comes as US President Barack Obama rules out that Washington will interfere in the situation in Ukraine."

I am shocked, Comrade George, truly shocked I tell you. Here you have always been a big fan of Wikipedia, but you conveniently overlooked what they had to say about organized crime in Europe. After all you are on the Europe forum, so if you are interested in organized crime in one location, one would think you would be interested in this subject throughout Europe.

Category:Organized crime groups in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My goodness, all you had to do is go to Google and type in Organized Crime in Europe, and you would have got lots of stuff on this subject. I douht if all this organized crime in Europe involves your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, but is is organized crime nonetheless.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=organized+crime+in+europe

Nothing to do with Jews,where in George's prose does it mention that which you are implying????????your comment is out of order:D steve

ps..what is the Dopey Bush's fault is the complete mess in Iraq....now that was Bull Shit.....the wasted money and American and Australian and others lives.......at least America's former ally Saddam had complete control of the country.

Last edited:

You are such an IDIOT,but noted YET AGAIN the Slow-learner seems incapable of answering questions asked of IT:D

Sal you are one hell of a JOKE..but keep spewing your Shit,for SHIT is what it is,anyhow why are you still on here,I relegated you to the minor league weeks ago.

Thanks though for implying that I am the GREATEST....you may say that....I certainly couldn't:D:D:D:DHave a Great Day folks...I will

I am shocked, Comrade George, truly shocked I tell you. Here you have always been a big fan of Wikipedia, but you conveniently overlooked what they had to say about organized crime in Europe. After all you are on the Europe forum, so if you are interested in organized crime in one location, one would think you would be interested in this subject throughout Europe.

My goodness, all you had to do is go to Google and type in Organized Crime in Europe, and you would have got lots of stuff on this subject. I douht if all this organized crime in Europe involves your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, but is is organized crime nonetheless.

More inflammatory BILGE:cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin:

Europe Forum, Digger. You and George want to be censors. Or editors. Samo Samo.

No Hoss,why would I want to be anything other than my Happy self....infact I steer away from any type of Authority...PERIOD...steve:D

Take your meds, Stevie Boy. If you are not interested in any criminal activity throughout Europe, you really did not have to comment, now did you? If you want to see cuckoo, Stevie Boy, look in the mirror.

Take your meds, Stevie Boy. If you are not interested in any criminal activity throughout Europe, you really did not have to comment, now did you? If you want to see cuckoo, Stevie Boy, look in the mirror.

There is a Lady called Sally
Who's brain went Doollaly

We all tried to dulcify
But her brain was too fried

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

She abused George and theliq
Who slapped her with a stick (metaphorically speaking)

She showed she was anti-semetic
With such Bullshit rhetoric

She thought she knew all about England,France and Georgia
From her foxhole in downtown America

It was so sad to see her decline
Her Madness made her blind

She screamed out to all non-jews
Which made them think then muse

This Lady needs a :whip:
But they realized she was mentally sick

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

Just add her to the Tally
The SAD forgotten Sally

Theliq...Ever Living...Ever Faithful...Ever Sure....Sal we hold out an Olive Branch to you...please take it..I never give up on anyone.....remembering whom you think is your enemy,can be a good friend

Last edited:

We all tried to dulcify

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

Who slapped her with a stick

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

The SAD forgotten Sally

I wonder if the viewers caught Crazy Stevie previously. I used to just read his silly posts and thought he was bonkers. He would tell everyone how great he was and then end up with three lines of his little icons of different colors of men moving up and down. He reminded me of a kid who was just given a coloring book and a box of crayons. Poor guy, he is a legend in his own mind, and no doubt his psychiatrist thinks he is beyond help.

Crazy Stevie thinks he is fooling all the viewers. The only reason he attached himself to Comrade Georgie is because Comrade Georgie hates the Jews and Crazy Stevie was so happy to find someone who feels as he does. Meanwhile, as you all can see, Crazy Stevie has nothing to say about what is going on in so many different places in Europe so it really tells an awful lot about him. By the way, folks, can you see some big businessman as Crazy Stevie pretends to be taking time away from his busy schedule to compose silly poems? Forums are just wonderful for people to pretend to be what they really are not.

We all tried to dulcify

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

The SAD forgotten Sally

I wonder if the viewers caught Crazy Stevie previously. I used to just read his silly posts and thought he was bonkers. He would tell everyone how great he was and then end up with three lines of his little icons of different colors of men moving up and down. He reminded me of a kid who was just given a coloring book and a box of crayons. Poor guy, he is a legend in his own mind, and no doubt his psychiatrist thinks he is beyond help.

Crazy Stevie thinks he is fooling all the viewers. The only reason he attached himself to Comrade Georgie is because Comrade Georgie hates the Jews and Crazy Stevie was so happy to find someone who feels as he does. Meanwhile, as you all can see, Crazy Stevie has nothing to say about what is going on in so many different places in Europe so it really tells an awful lot about him. By the way, folks, can you see some big businessman as Crazy Stevie pretends to be taking time away from his busy schedule to compose silly poems? Forums are just wonderful for people to pretend to be what they really are not.

You didn't let me finish my post Sal....but if you really feel what you have written above,then sadly I can't help you.....there must be reciprocity on both sides Lady.

As for your terse "Fooling the Viewers" Is an insult to me as a person as any who know me would testify......yes I stand up to Bullies and defend those being demeaned,attacked unjustly and vilified.............An upright man,a good man

Last edited:

We all tried to dulcify

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

The SAD forgotten Sally

You didn't let me finish my post Sal....but if you really feel what you have written above,then sadly I can't help you.....there must be reciprocity on both sides Lady.

As for your terse "Fooling the Viewers" Is an insult to me as a person as any who know me would testify......yes I stand up to Bullies and defend those being demeaned,attacked unjustly and vilified.............An upright man,a good man

Since you have parked yourself on the Europe forum and really have said nothing about what is going on in the rest of Europe but just have gone along with your new sidekick Comrade George who only concentrates on the Ukraine because he can drag in the Jews tells people all they want to know about you. By the way, why not ask Comrade George if he himself has not told people about his situation? Now take your meds, Little Stevie.

We all tried to dulcify

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

The SAD forgotten Sally

Sal really..Think Positive Vibration

We all tried to dulcify

She was a lonely Jew
Which was all too true

They reached out to her
But were called a Curr

What could they do
Only sit and rue

The SAD forgotten Sally

Sal really..Think Positive Vibration

Take your meds, Little Stevie.

Forum List

Back