Uranium one FBI refuses to release three dozen secret memos involving Clintons, Russia and Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The FBI has refused to declassify 37 pages of materials related to the Uranium One deal, citing national security and the privacy issues, reports The Hill's John Solomon. The documents are thought to contain information regarding then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's involvement, as well as the Obama administration's knowledge of the controversial deal.

Uranium One: FBI Refuses To Release Three-Dozen Secret Memos Involving Clintons, Russia And Obama
------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well like many are saying if hey can dig super deep into Kavanaugh how funny is it they didn't go anywhere near Clinton, nor Obama. These crooked screwball pricks have gotten away wtih murder, crimes against humanity.

But just because these losers are in the big club nothing will happen to them.

FBI knows it is a baseless Rightwing conspiracy theory

Whenever Trump is in trouble, you can expect this bullshit like clockwork. It is all meaningless garbage used for deflection purposes and nothing more.

• Banned
I thought this was interestingg

“For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.” -saracarter.com

The Clinton scum doesn't need your protection. They're above the law. That is until Trump declassifies those papers.
Everyone on the Right are such victims of the all-powerful Clintons.....even tho the Right holds all three branches of government, they are helpless.

The FBI has refused to declassify 37 pages of materials related to the Uranium One deal, citing national security and the privacy issues, reports The Hill's John Solomon. The documents are thought to contain information regarding then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's involvement, as well as the Obama administration's knowledge of the controversial deal.

Uranium One: FBI Refuses To Release Three-Dozen Secret Memos Involving Clintons, Russia And Obama

Well, well, well like many are saying if hey can dig super deep into Kavanaugh how funny is it they didn't go anywhere near Clinton, nor Obama. These crooked screwball pricks have gotten away wtih murder, crimes against humanity.

That diversion is getting pretty tired, mindwars. You're like the car caught speeding and yelling at the officer writing your ticket about how the other cars passing look like they are speeding too, so why pick on you?

They are so freaking corrupt...what did Obama do to make them this way?...this needs to blow up and I think it will....as the swamp drains.....the scum becomes more visible....

The Clinton scum doesn't need your protection. They're above the law. That is until Trump declassifies those papers.
Everyone on the Right are such victims of the all-powerful Clintons.....even tho the Right holds all three branches of government, they are helpless.
Two of the branches need a veto proof number of members or the Democrats can filibuster every damn law. But karma will catch up with Hill, Bill and Barry. That's a given.

That diversion is getting pretty tired, mindwars. You're like the car caught speeding and yelling at the officer writing your ticket about how the other cars passing look like they are speeding too, so why pick on you?

I suppose that's your problem. Not mine.

Once Fox news debunks a conspiracy, it's a dead conspiracy and only most ridiculous of t@rds desperately tries to keep it going.

Good luck with that.

Once Fox news debunks a conspiracy, it's a dead conspiracy and only most ridiculous of t@rds desperately tries to keep it going.

Good luck with that.

WTH would you know your a fkn retard to begin with.

Dylan was way ahead of his time.

Well, I don't figure I'll be back
There for a spell
Even though Rita moved away
And got a job in a motel
He still waits for me
Constant on the sly
He wants to turn me in
To the FBI
Me, I romp and stomping
Thankful as a romp
Without freedom of speech
I might be in the swamp.

Good luck with that.

Maybe when you learn how to read and click links, and most of comprehend reality historical informaton, factual information won't be a conspiracy front hole.

upload_2018-10-2_19-14-52.png

FBI Informant Has Video Of Russian Agents With Briefcases Of Bribe Money In Clinton-Uranium Scandal

The FBI should release it all.

Let it be read by anyone who wants to read it.

If there is nothing to it then there goes the conspiracy theory.

Trump should give the order.

Good luck with that.

Without the GOP name calling and all the lying let’s try it again.

This means it’s a dead conspiracy. Maybe you guys should move onto Benghazi or something.

Forum List

Back