*Upon This Rock: Jesus Or Peter?

*Who is the Rock: Jesus Or Peter's Proclamation?*

• *1. Jesus*

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • *2. Peter*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry bout that,

I would LOVE to know your real story and what your deal is. So many possibilities running through my head

1) Mental patient who gets access to the community computer for 1 hour a day
2) 87 year old with severe dementia
3) Middle Aged White Man with history of Schizophrenia and countless encounters with seeing the Virgin Mary in your Macaroni and Cheese.

1. "My story is quite interesting, it all started when I was born, doctors knew right away I was meant for great things, they were right ofcourse, I went to public schools, didn't finsih, but felt like I was above school, and decided to go to work, which I did, then ofcourse I made a lot of money working, now I own a lot of cars and houses on both sides of the planet, and also I own some businesses, several, but lets not count all them okay buddy, then when I was about 33 I met Jesus, wow, what a blast, he took me in, because I was but a orphan, without a sheperd, after awhile I went to Israel, to see where Jesus lived on earth, and I walked where Jesus walked, and lived in a tent roaming the countryside for 53 days, till winter really set in, which its very cold there so I went back home to Texas, Israel is a wonderful place, and you really can feel Jesus there, thats why its such a fought over land, and its worth fighting for, and I guess thats why they do it, whats weird is that neither one of these religions fighting over the land believe that Jesus is the Messiah, I digress, I also rented a car the whole time I was in Israel, which made it nice, because I could up and go anywhere I wanted too, whenever I wanted too, I went everywhere, it was great you should of been there dude, anyway, I loved the old city, I went there very often, I met many cool people doing what I was doing, seeing the land, and visiting Holy places, most of the Holy places are Catholic Churches, if you didn't know, yeah the Catholics pretty much staked out all the places of Christ years ago, I went to museums and when I was hungry, I ate something, pizza was good there, breads too, sweet breads in the morning, the Jews offer a lot of fish, so you have to eat a lot of fish when there, its really hard to find anything that remotely tastes American there, though I've heard that McDonalds is there now, it wasn't back then though,and when I was tired I rested, I lived at publc camp sites, they have hot showers, and sometimes food, or a small store, lived on many kubutz also was cool meeting them, they sold time at thier camps ready for me, pretty much costed by the night maybe like 10.00 a night is all, pretty affordable, when I needed money I cashed a travelers check, which I had plenty, I went to Hebron, Herodian, West Bank nothing nut poor arabs there, back then, no Banks, Nazerath, Joffa, Gallilee, road on a small ship there, the Jesus Boat, it was great, I went everywhere, north , south, east and west, to the Jordon River, Messada, to the tip of Iarael, south to the north to the Golan Hieghts, to the west coast, Cesearea, I went and saw it all, traveling the land, it was wonderful!!! I met this homeless Jew, who was living in a ramshackle tent like structure, he was kinda pissed at the world, and seemed like he thought his fellow man owed him something, he would raise hell at the campsite mgr's throwing rocks and stuff, yelling at them, he had water run out from a bathroom to his site, so he was stealing water, and used the bathroom there too, I tried to befriend him, but he acted like a mad man, reminds me sort of like you, but I digress again, is'nt this great you're learning so much about me!!!, so anyway, I left that camp site after awhile, met and a dude from Georgia at that site too, he was a nice guy, he used to go up to Jerusalem everyday, he hitch hiked, which I never did, when hitch hiking in Israel, you don't stick your thumb up, you point with your index finger at the ground infront of you while facing the traffic on the side of the road, I used to pick up hitch hikers sometimes, well not always but at times I would, mostly I picked up the off duty military, they said they got tired of riding the buses, was also a way to get to know the general population of Israel, I also met a guy from Florida, he was ex-USA military, he road with me for awhile in my car, I took him places, at first, but he wanted to go ruff it, so he went his own way after a couple days, he was a nice guy too, he slpet in a pancho, which the first night there, he got up and the misquitoes had ate his forehead up, he was bitten like I had never seen, he didn't even know it when he woke up, just came over to the table where I was, and rubbed his head, I asked him, "hey did you see what happened to your head last night", he said "no" I told him what had happened, he went and washed up, wearing his ball cap back from the bathroom, I saw him a couple weeks later, he said he has seen me all over town, and tried to wave me down, but I never saw him, that was the last time I saw him, he was a ruff and tumble sort of guy, wanted to get rained on and go hungry while in Israel, he stayed a lot at the hostels in Israel, I seldom stayed there, always prefering the camp sites, oh yeah I hope you are enjoying this story!!! when I was in Hebron after visiting Abrahams tomb, when I was leaving town almost about to get out, some one threw a huge rock and hit my rented car, making a huge dent in the back passenger side door, just below the window, it sounded like a shot gun!!! my hearing was kinda funky for a wekk or two after that, I ofcourse reported it to the police and got a police report, in order to turn it into Hertz, when I returned my rental, they tried to make me pay for it, wanting $500.00, but I reminded them it was an act of terrorism, and they backed off, I paid my bill and that was it for them, if you go to Israel like I did, always get a rental car, its way worth it, I digress, I went to the temple mount, and the arabs were not very friendly, they ushered me out after awhile, I don't know why, maybe because I was wandering a little to close to the Golden Gate, which is off limits, but I wanted to get an idea of what it looked like from within the walls, that gate remains closed, and no one has gone through it since it was closed and locked, perhaps a thousand or more years ago, hanged out at the "Whaling Wall, a lot, watching the Jews come and go, very interesting, lots of places to eat near there too, Jews were very kind, and mostly were warm folks to me, ready to help if needed, anyway, thats all I have time to share with you right now, perhaps laters I will go into more details of my trip to Israel."
2. Anyway enough about me, whats your schitck?
3. You seem to be all alone, without a friend, I will be your friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Post of the Year. Hands down.

You put the Holy in to Holy Shit!

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, thanks buddy.
2. You're welcome.
3. Now lets get this Bible study kicked off!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back