Update! ‘whistleblower’ Identified As Eric Ciaramella?

So what? His claims have been shown to be true.
Na, not really

So which specific claim has been shown to be not true?
As none of your claims hold water, how about you tell us which ones do....

I'm not sure you even know what claims were made.
BWHAAAAAAA

I've read the transcript... What claims are you making?

I'm not making any claims. The whistle blower did. Those are the ones I question whether you are aware of.

Na, not really

The proper question to ask is which one has?

And that answer is none

Really? They didn't move the record of the call to a separate more unacceptable storage?

Unacceptable? Higher security is only unacceptable to people who want to leak the information. That would be your ilk!

Na, not really

And that answer is none

Really? They didn't move the record of the call to a separate more unacceptable storage?

Really, what made it unacceptable?

Auto correct. That was supposed to be inaccessible.

Na, not really

And that answer is none

Really, what made it unacceptable?

Auto correct. That was supposed to be inaccessible.

"Inaccessible" is a better word no doubt. It prevented the Deep State from leaking the call transcript with their own unique edits.

That Mifsud was a Western intelligence operative, and not a Russian spy, is quite apparent at this point.

OH there's going to be hell to pay for that one!

Mifsud was listed in the mueller report as a russian agent...Mifsud is the key to PROVING that russai-collusion was a made up hoax which makes it a coup attempt!

What have you been privy to, that no one else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew that ploy was going to fail. What will Schiff for Brains do now? And what do you know, it leads us back to the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax.

UPDATE! 'WHISTLEBLOWER' IDENTIFIED AS ERIC CIARAMELLA? - Patriots' Soapbox 24/7 News Network

October 11, 2019 – Since the initial publishing of our article last night about the potential identity of the alleged whistleblower, more information has been uncovered that may help to corroborate the story.

In October of 2016, Department of State records show that former Obama NSC for Ukraine, Eric Ciaramella, attended a dinner in honor of the Italian Prime Minister. He was a guest of the Executive Office of VP (EOVP), along with other swamp creatures:

This is interesting because we know Italy played a key role in the Spygate drama. U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham were recently in Italy allegedly to hear a secret tape of a deposition given by the shadowy ‘Maltese professor’ Joseph Mifsud. That Mifsud was a Western intelligence operative, and not a Russian spy, is quite apparent at this point.
You kids will believe anything, won't you.

That Mifsud was a Western intelligence operative, and not a Russian spy, is quite apparent at this point.

Mifsud was listed in the mueller report as a russian agent...Mifsud is the key to PROVING that russai-collusion was a made up hoax which makes it a coup attempt!

i'll ask you the same thing

I knew that ploy was going to fail. What will Schiff for Brains do now? And what do you know, it leads us back to the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax.

UPDATE! 'WHISTLEBLOWER' IDENTIFIED AS ERIC CIARAMELLA? - Patriots' Soapbox 24/7 News Network

October 11, 2019 – Since the initial publishing of our article last night about the potential identity of the alleged whistleblower, more information has been uncovered that may help to corroborate the story.

In October of 2016, Department of State records show that former Obama NSC for Ukraine, Eric Ciaramella, attended a dinner in honor of the Italian Prime Minister. He was a guest of the Executive Office of VP (EOVP), along with other swamp creatures:

This is interesting because we know Italy played a key role in the Spygate drama. U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham were recently in Italy allegedly to hear a secret tape of a deposition given by the shadowy ‘Maltese professor’ Joseph Mifsud. That Mifsud was a Western intelligence operative, and not a Russian spy, is quite apparent at this point.

Thanks for the 9th thread about this fake news! you must have gotten you talking points email late, you might want to look in to that.

Eric Ciaramella has been accused of being a leaker since 2017 and even had to quit his job with the NSC because of death threats due to totally unsubstantiated accusations.

And yet here he is again...same unsubstantiated accusations, and you sheep eat it up like pigs eating slop.

Bullshit. Release everything to the public. It’s done in two days. But that wouldn’t go with the dim plans of polosi and shitt. I’m voting for Don again.

Bullshit. Release everything to the public. It’s done in two days. But that wouldn’t go with the dim plans of polosi and shitt. I’m voting for Don again.

yep, transparency.

Even if so, and they have not, why do they need him when he heard it 2nd hand and we have a firsthand transcript?

We didn't have the transcript, or the other information presented when he came forward. At this point, we don't need him other than to fill in some details about how he came to have that information.

This is confirmed by other sources... No wonder Schiff wanted him to remain unknown.. Ties to both Obama and Biden.. A friend of the Biden's and also has ties to the Ukrainian oil company that was and now is again being investigated for corruption..

So much for credibility...
Not only that, this guy is involved in one of The Democrat Party's Presidential Campaigns.

How much you want to bet it's Biden's Campaign.

Biden is corrupt, or he wouldn't have allied with The Clintons and Obama knowing what they are.

Even if so, and they have not, why do they need him when he heard it 2nd hand and we have a firsthand transcript?

We didn't have the transcript, or the other information presented when he came forward. At this point, we don't need him other than to fill in some details about how he came to have that information.
It was a hoax from The Start, and Schiff and Biden just got bitch slapped by Trump again when he unexpectedly released The Transcript, outting them once again as The Liars and Traitors we know they already are.

We need him to figure out who to prosecute and put on trial for leaking classified information, and for coordinating an attack on The Office of The Presidency with Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff.

Anyone notice why Schummer has chose to stay out of this mess? Maybe he has come to his senses, or he doesn't want to be exposed as part of this sham.

The democrats corrupt play book is an OPEN BOOK now. Their tactics have all been exposed, but, they didn't learn anything from the Russian collusion hoax blowing up in their face. They're still trying to pull the same crap again.

Their HATE for President Trump has turned all their brains into steaming piles of shit.

Forum List

Back