UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.

SAPD officials said Jimenez will be charged with theft of a person, a state felony.

His bond was set at $5,000.
SAPD: Man in viral Whataburger MAGA hat video arrested, identified

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

Yeah infowars had that covered , most can't comprehend that level of real information thouggh.

“This evening detectives assigned to the Robbery Task Force were able to locate the suspect in the ‘Whataburger’ incident,” San Antonio police indicated Thursday night. “Warrant #1653732 was issued for the suspect Kino Jimenez 30 years (Sid# 905396). The aforementioned warrant is for Theft of Person. Kino Jimenez was located in Universal City, Texas. Universal City police officers took Mr Jimenez into custody without incident.”

I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez

Look at the size of this fuckin' meathead and compare him to the MAGA hat teen. He's old enough to know better but the only reason he did what he did is because the media has empowered his wrongheaded thinking that it's ok to go around assaulting people you disagree with -no matter their age or if their arms are skinny like toothpicks. He's not a real man, he's a fucking bitch, a complete disgrace and I hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Why is it a felony?

Why shouldn't it be? Technically what he did was commit a violent robbery against a defenseless minor. Pretty serious stuff if you ask me.
"Violent robbery"
View attachment 203287

Huh I wonder how you'd feel if a big black dude with biceps the size of your thighs came up to you, yanked your hair hat off your head, screamed obscenities at you and tossed something in your face...
Would it be considered violent then?

The left's endorsement of violence is why this shit happens.
If you didn't exaggerate so much, you might have a point now and then.
That guy was nasty and he deserves to have some legal harassment for it. He was triggered, for sure, and way out of his lane, should pay for the laundry bills at least and buy the kid a new hat, plus apologize and get put on a mandatory prescription for SOMETHING. Where on earth does this dude live, that wearing a MAGA hat sends him into such a dither?
Talk about premenstrual. Sheesh.

I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez

Look at the size of this fuckin' meathead and compare him to the MAGA hat teen. He's old enough to know better but the only reason he did what he did is because the media has empowered his wrongheaded thinking that it's ok to go around assaulting people you disagree with -no matter their age or if their arms are skinny like toothpicks. He's not a real man, he's a fucking bitch, a complete disgrace and I hope he gets the maximum sentence.
Hopefully he walks into a bar with a bunch of bikers in it, and gets recognized.

If you switched around the race/gender and the one doing the assault was a big dumb white redneck picking on a 16 year old transgender hispanic muslim, holy shit the left would lose their goddamn minds. Just goes to show you who's really the sexists and racists round here.

Why is it a felony?

Why shouldn't it be? Technically what he did was commit a violent robbery against a defenseless minor. Pretty serious stuff if you ask me.
"Violent robbery"
View attachment 203287

Well, I did say "technically". Society should harshly discourage grown adult men from picking on teenagers who didn't do anything wrong.
Or anybody else! It's no more acceptable to walk up to a grown man, sitting at a table in a restaurant with his family, than it is to walk up to a group of teenagers doing the same.

The idea that it's okay for leftists to physically accost ANYBODY needs to be cold cocked, permanently.

If you switched around the race/gender and the one doing the assault was a big dumb white redneck picking on a 16 year old transgender hispanic muslim, holy shit the left would lose their goddamn minds. Just goes to show you who's really the sexists and racists round here.
We know who the racists and nazis are..and it isn't the guys wearing MAGA hats.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

He may have been arrested for theft, and even a robbery if force is defined as pouring a drink on the head of the victim. I doubt a jury would find that action to be a violent one, but who knows what a Texas Jury might do. The cost to prosecute and incarcerate the perp for a felony seems fiscally foolish.

Wait and see what the Prosecutor's office decides.

Why is it a felony?

"Violent robbery"
View attachment 203287

Huh I wonder how you'd feel if a big black dude with biceps the size of your thighs came up to you, yanked your hair hat off your head, screamed obscenities at you and tossed something in your face...
Would it be considered violent then?

The left's endorsement of violence is why this shit happens.
If you didn't exaggerate so much, you might have a point now and then.
That guy was nasty and he deserves to have some legal harassment for it. He was triggered, for sure, and way out of his lane, should pay for the laundry bills at least and buy the kid a new hat, plus apologize and get put on a mandatory prescription for SOMETHING. Where on earth does this dude live, that wearing a MAGA hat sends him into such a dither?
Talk about premenstrual. Sheesh.

Yeah typical leftist response.

Give him drugs and make him apologize for terrorizing a group of kids in a restaurant..and physically accosting them.

Cuz it could have been worse.

Leftists are idiots.

My stance is that if someone is violent towards kids unless they're drugged, they shouldn't be out on the street anyway. Either way, lock the fuckers up.

But the left doesn't see violence towards kids as a problem. In fact, it's something they're just fine with.

BTW that guy is already drugged. I can tell by his puffy cheeks..he's on steroids. Probably has been for years.

Forum List

Back