UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

How can you watch this and think all he deserves is a slap on the wrist? He needs to be made an example of.

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

How can you watch this and think all he deserves is a slap on the wrist? He needs to be made an example of.
Because he's pro-criminal.

"According to Texas law, throwing liquid in someone’s face can definitely be considered assault. The site AssaultandBattery.org says, “If you spit at someone or get hit them with any kind of fluid, that will be an assault charge also. Even if you miss, and there was no harm done! Or if you lose your temper, and throw something, you can be arrested for assault. Threats can also count as assault. If the other person claims you threatened violence, you can be arrested and charged.”

Kino Jimenez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I thought I read somewhere yesterday this asshammer had a prior for attacking a kid. I can't find it today, of course.

Why is it a felony?

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

That's such tripe.

He has multiple arrests, incidentally. Because morons like you think it's cool to just let criminals go.

It is up to the DA to decide what he gets charged with.

If they charged him with a felony, they have a reason for doing so, and a high expectation of having that charge stick.

Why is it a felony?

So if someone walks up to your kids in the restaurant, calls them ******* and throw a coke in their face..you're okay with that?

Got it.

Is English your second language?

That's a yes, right?
You think it's not assault if a bouncer from some bar targets your kids in a restaurant and calls them ******* and throws drinks on them.

I'm sure you'd be fine with that.

Why is it a felony?

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

To an adult, maybe. Not to kids. Jmo
Why is it a felony?

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?
Thats what im wondering. Felony theft in TX is 1500 minimum.
Maybe he is on parole? He has been arrested a few times..

He poured his drink on the boy also, isn’t that assault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it a felony?

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

If you pay attention, close attention in the video, it's very obvious Jimenez was on the verge of serious violence. He's just barely restraining himself. He throws the kid's drink in his face, steals the hat off the kid's head and assumes a posture of clear intimidation. Jimenez obviously saw the kid as prey. Had he caught the kid outside the restaurant who knows how much farther the attack would have went. Jimenez should face aggravated assault, making terroristic threats, aggravated theft of person, intimidation of a minor, and possibly be charged with a hate crime.

Come on people.

This is America.

What if this boy was your son or nephew?

Why is it a felony?

Why shouldn't it be? Technically what he did was commit a violent robbery against a defenseless minor. Pretty serious stuff if you ask me.
"Violent robbery"
View attachment 203287
So if that happened to one of your kids you would laugh about it? Liberals are sick.
Where do you get the impression Old LAdy is laughing?

I dont get that impression at all.

Do you think your image of liberals is not coloring how you read her texts here?

Why is it a felony?

That's exactly the message the left has been sending for years.

Forum List

Back