Unusual Murder of Many CIA Spies linked to the lost/sold/mishandled 47 Empty Top Secret Folders???

In 2021 there was a very unusual killing of a large number of CIA spies.

There is a possibility that some of those 47 empty top secret folders, or other top secret documents that Trump mishandled could be linked to the killing of several CIA agents.

Obviously there were extremely important and top secret information in those folders, as they were labeled "Top Secret"

This is just one of several extremely serious and incredibly sad and dangerous outcomes of Trump's highly criminal behavior. MAGA republicans are too busy bending over for Trump to even comprehend the seriousness of Trump's crime. Trump has compromised national security big time.

US lives and security are at extreme risk because Trump lost our countries most important Top Secret documents.
MAGA republicans don't even remotely comprehend how serious Trump's crime is.

You know, I can't stand Trump. Didn't vote for him. You couldn't pay me to vote for him. (Didn't vote for Biden either, just for the record.)

But even I have to say...

You truly are a fucking idiot.

Trump got his own home searched. Whether by sheer incompetence or by deliberate defiance of a federal subpoena, he alone is responsible for the search.
So trump requested the warrant? Hahaha hahaha . Harassing biased judge

he did what he was allowed and that's creating a circumstance? Naw, the bias judge is out of his fking mind.
The NA was after him for more than a year to turn over documents. They asked the DOJ for help after not getting cooperation. After still not getting them all the DOJ finally obtained a federal grand jury subpoena for the docs.
Trump’s legal team sent a letter declaring there were no more. That was not true so the DOJ had no choice but to get a warrant.

All that aside. Why did Trump violate the law and take all those docs to begin with and then why didn’t he comply with requests and a subpoena to return them?

The NA was after him for more than a year to turn over documents. They asked the DOJ for help after not getting cooperation. After still not getting them all the DOJ finally obtained a federal grand jury subpoena for the docs.
Trump’s legal team sent a letter declaring there were no more. That was not true so the DOJ had no choice but to get a warrant.

All that aside. Why did Trump violate the law and take all those docs to begin with and then why didn’t he comply with requests and a subpoena to return them?
so what. It isn't a crime. Again, I ask you personally to site the statute that is a crime.

so what. It isn't a crime. Again, I ask you personally to site the statute that is a crime.
It is criminal. Involving multiple statutes. Hence the requests for their return, the subpoena and the warrant.

The statutes were listed on the warrant, dope.

Forum List

Back