Unreal. Dems Give Mexican President Standing Ovation After He Attacks Arizona (Video)

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

I stand by my assessment of any black man who would be willing to lead an organization that, by his own admission, employed an electoral strategy designed to marginalize his own race. Along the same lines as a Jew going to work for Nazi Germany.

By his own admission ?, sure, i guess he was in the KKK too, save your kook bullshit.....

It's liberal democrat idiots like you and the clowns you vote into office that marginalize any race, especially blacks ......

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

I stand by my assessment of any black man who would be willing to lead an organization that, by his own admission, employed an electoral strategy designed to marginalize his own race. Along the same lines as a Jew going to work for Nazi Germany.

By his own admission ?, sure, i guess he was in the KKK too, save your kook bullshit.....

It's liberal democrat idiots like you and the clowns you vote into office that marginalize any race, especially blacks ......

I guess you have not seen the reports of Steele admitting to the existence of a GOP southern strategy?

why am I not surprised?

and I can't retroactively reform immigration laws for thousand of dead mexicans who wanted to get here either...what's your point? Like I said... I am not advocating giving ANYONE more rights than anyone else. got it? good.

Now you're in denial. Answer the question...

I think there should be a simple legal path to citizenship for ANYONE who wants to come and share a piece of the American dream. Unless you are descended from pure blood native Americans, then we are ALL mutts and we ALL had relatives who came over here seeking a piece of that dream. SO... now that we have slaughtered or corralled all the folks who lived here before the first white man came, you think that YOU can now hold up a stop sign and refuse those people who followed YOU and YOUR ancestors over here a shot at the same dream? How very Christian of you!

You do neither immigrants or those who came before them any favors if you admit more people into the country than there are jobs or social services to support. That is why early in the 20th Century, an immigration quota was established by those very same immigrants you cite. American is enriched by immigrants who come here to be Americans, who approve and appreciate the American ideal, and who have no desire to to turn America into whatever culture they left to come here. And those immigrants who are assimilated seamlessly into our existing culture just add more flavor to the soup.

So not only do we need to use common sense as to how many people can come here, but we need to continue to admit those who are determined to be Americans and who are determined to add to the economy and be productive citizens rather than leech off the good will of others.

We benefit nobody if we so strain our resources and our economy that we become like those countries people were anxious to leave.

Most European countries are now recognizing the folly of allowing new cultures to encroach on the old and are beginning to implement policy to correct that.

Beward of those who propose that we be more like Europe has been lest we acquire all the problems there while fixing none of our own.

How convenient is it that Democrat shills forget that the Republican party was created in direct opposition to slavery? :rolleyes:

Next thing, he'll be telling us that Martin Luther King, Jr.... a Republican... was a "token oreo".

Outrageous. :eusa_sick:

Get off the Plantation, Maineman. Seriously. You've been planted in dirt and fertilized with manure. Freedom is good, man.

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

Careful, your racism is showing.

How convenient is it that Democrat shills forget that the Republican party was created in direct opposition to slavery? :rolleyes:

Next thing, he'll be telling us that Martin Luther King, Jr.... a Republican... was a "token oreo".

Get off the Plantation, Maineman. Seriously. You've been planted in dirt and fertilized with manure. Freedom is good, man.

you missed Steele's admission of a GOP southern strategy during a speech at DePaul University last month as well, I see. Do try to keep up from now on.

Now you're in denial. Answer the question...

I think there should be a simple legal path to citizenship for ANYONE who wants to come and share a piece of the American dream. Unless you are descended from pure blood native Americans, then we are ALL mutts and we ALL had relatives who came over here seeking a piece of that dream. SO... now that we have slaughtered or corralled all the folks who lived here before the first white man came, you think that YOU can now hold up a stop sign and refuse those people who followed YOU and YOUR ancestors over here a shot at the same dream? How very Christian of you!

You do neither immigrants or those who came before them any favors if you admit more people into the country than there are jobs or social services to support. That is why early in the 20th Century, an immigration quota was established by those very same immigrants you cite. American is enriched by immigrants who come here to be Americans, who approve and appreciate the American ideal, and who have no desire to to turn America into whatever culture they left to come here. And those immigrants who are assimilated seamlessly into our existing culture just add more flavor to the soup.

So not only do we need to use common sense as to how many people can come here, but we need to continue to admit those who are determined to be Americans and who are determined to add to the economy and be productive citizens rather than leech off the good will of others.

We benefit nobody if we so strain our resources and our economy that we become like those countries people were anxious to leave.

Most European countries are now recognizing the folly of allowing new cultures to encroach on the old and are beginning to implement policy to correct that.

Beward of those who propose that we be more like Europe has been lest we acquire all the problems there while fixing none of our own.

so...you admit it... you were perfectly OK with slaughtering and corralling the previous occupants of this land, and once that was accomplished, you want to hold up a stop sign to the folks that come after you.

you missed Steele's admission of a GOP southern strategy during a speech at DePaul University last month as well, I see. Do try to keep up from now on.

Republican chairman speaks at DePaul - News

There were some left wing kook sites that were overreaching like they are with Rand Paul, so i posted a non partisan source.

Now tell me, what black liberation theology scholar currently in high office once said " white folks greed runs a world in need " ? .....

Why do people think that ONLY whites can be racists??? For everybody's info, racists come in ALL colors! Nobody has a monopoly on that!

so...you admit it... you were perfectly OK with slaughtering and corralling the previous occupants of this land, and once that was accomplished, you want to hold up a stop sign to the folks that come after you.

So since you introduced an unrelated red herring AND repeated your straw man without addressing the remarks made, can we conclude that you can't argue the points actually made here?

There were some left wing kook sites that were overreaching like they are with Rand Paul, so i posted a non partisan source.

Now tell me, what black liberation theology scholar currently in high office once said " white folks greed runs a world in need " ? .....

except your link does not include his admission of the existence of a GOP southern strategy. funny that! Or are you suggesting that he did OT make such an admission? :razz:

Don't you ever get tired of compromising your conscience or your dignity for the sake of your Democrat masters? :eusa_eh:

See, here's the difference between you and me... I can applaud Steele when I think he's right, I can criticize him when I think he's wrong. I don't have to patronize him because I'm secretly thinking he's inferior and doing a pretty good job for a black man. :rolleyes:

And while I think he didn't represent his thought well at DePaul, he's not necessarily wrong in his message. Republicans aren't offering the "gimmes" and race-based bribes that Dems do in order to buy votes. And they did fail to combat the propagandized, racist, stereotype proffered by the left. They should have aggressively sought black votes and outed the Plantation politics of their opponents for the race-baiting divisiveness it is.

The reason why criticism of Barack Obama is taken by Democrats as racism can be boiled down to the only conclusion left to draw... that they believe there's something inherently wrong with being black, that it's some sort of handicap that needs address. :rolleyes:
And they can't understand why we don't take Obama's "blackness" into account before we slam him for his political idiocy and failures in leadership. In their minds, he has some sort of mitigating factor. In ours... he has no excuse. Because "blackness" doesn't make one innately stupid.

A Republican response, courtesy of Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA)

"It is a disgrace that he would be cheered on from the left wing of the White House and by many Democrats in this Congress."

YouTube - Tom McClintock Gives A GREAT Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron And His Standing Ovation!

Tom McClintock makes me proud!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Woo hoo, way to go McClintock!!!! I'm going to post the video again. Gunny, can you make this mandatory listening for all USMB members?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIHdlqjoJM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Tom McClintock Gives A GREAT Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron And His Standing Ovation![/ame]

except your link does not include his admission of the existence of a GOP southern strategy. funny that! Or are you suggesting that he did OT make such an admission? :razz:

You're reaching badly, christ, clowns like you think anything with the word "southern" in it means it's racist ......:cuckoo:

Now a black man that thinks "white folks greed runs a world in need" being put into the highest office ? ...... :eusa_whistle:

Don't you ever get tired of compromising your conscience or your dignity for the sake of your Democrat masters? :eusa_eh:

See, here's the difference between you and me... I can applaud Steele when I think he's right, I can criticize him when I think he's wrong. I don't have to patronize him because I'm secretly thinking he's inferior and doing a pretty good job for a black man. :rolleyes:

And while I think he didn't represent his thought well at DePaul, he's not necessarily wrong in his message. Republicans aren't offering the "gimmes" and race-based bribes that Dems do in order to buy votes. And they did fail to combat the propagandized, racist, stereotype proffered by the left. They should have aggressively sought black votes and outed the Plantation politics of their opponents for the race-baiting divisiveness it is.

The reason why criticism of Barack Obama is taken by Democrats as racism can be boiled down to the only conclusion left to draw... that they believe there's something inherently wrong with being black, that it's some sort of handicap that needs address. :rolleyes:
And they can't understand why we don't take Obama's "blackness" into account before we slam him for his political idiocy and failures in leadership. In their minds, he has some sort of mitigating factor. In ours... he has no excuse. Because "blackness" doesn't make one innately stupid.

I have not said or implied anything about Steele's - or any black man's - intellect. I stand by my statement that Steele is an Uncle Tom because he would try to work for an organization that he ADMITS used a strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race. If I were a Jew in America today, I would not go try to work for the Arab American League. If I had a disability, I would not work for an organization that was seeking to overturn ADA. I am a Red Sox fan... I would NEVER go to work for the Yankees.

You're reaching badly, christ, clowns like you think anything with the word "southern" in it means it's racist ......:cuckoo:

Now a black man that thinks "white folks greed runs a world in need" being put into the highest office ? ...... :eusa_whistle:

are you fucking kidding me? do you NOT know what Steele was referring to when he admitted the GOP southern Strategy?

Reaching??? ME? YOu are a fucking moron. Get your head out of your ass.

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:58 PM
Unbelievable. Congressional Democrats gave Mexican President Felipe Calderon a standing ovation after he attacked Arizona.
…Even Obama’s cabinet members who haven’t read the bill stood up!
YouTube - Calderon on AZ Immigration Law Before Congress

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

The thought of Legal Mexican Americans having to have to carry their birth certificates around like this was some kind of nazi run country is un American.

Of course he got a standing ovation. I stood up and clapped for him as well. Thanks for the vid.

I have not said or implied anything about Steele's - or any black man's - intellect. I stand by my statement that Steele is an Uncle Tom because he would try to work for an organization that he ADMITS used a strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race. If I were a Jew in America today, I would not go try to work for the Arab American League. If I had a disability, I would not work for an organization that was seeking to overturn ADA. I am a Red Sox fan... I would NEVER go to work for the Yankees.

Ummm did that alleged strategy stop blacks from going to the polls or something ? Were they white guys intimidating voters in Philadelphia or were they black panthers ? You can't even make a decent strawman for fucks sake .........

Ummm did that alleged strategy stop blacks from going to the polls or something ? Were they white guys intimidating voters in Philadelphia or were they black panthers ? You can't even make a decent strawman for fucks sake .........

Michael Steele, a black man, head of the RNC, admitted that the GOP had used a southern strategy for years. Now if you are so ill-informed as to American political history that the term "southern strategy" is unknown to you, I suggest you google it, and read up on it and read about Steele's admission of its existence. It seems by your post that you have no idea what the GOP's southern strategy actually entailed. Maybe you should just stfu for a while and get yourself up to speed. I am off to a wake, a dinner, and a bar to listen to my favorite local rock band - in that order - and I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if you have learned anything by then. AMF

Forum List

Back