Unreal. Dems Give Mexican President Standing Ovation After He Attacks Arizona (Video)

I have not said or implied anything about Steele's - or any black man's - intellect. I stand by my statement that Steele is an Uncle Tom because he would try to work for an organization that he ADMITS used a strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race. If I were a Jew in America today, I would not go try to work for the Arab American League. If I had a disability, I would not work for an organization that was seeking to overturn ADA. I am a Red Sox fan... I would NEVER go to work for the Yankees.

Ummm did that alleged strategy stop blacks from going to the polls or something ? Were they white guys intimidating voters in Philadelphia or were they black panthers ? You can't even make a decent strawman for fucks sake .........

Michael Steele, a black man, head of the RNC, admitted that the GOP had used a southern strategy for years. Now if you are so ill-informed as to American political history that the term "southern strategy" is unknown to you, I suggest you google it, and read up on it and read about Steele's admission of its existence. It seems by your post that you have no idea what the GOP's southern strategy actually entailed. Maybe you should just stfu for a while and get yourself up to speed. I am off to a wake, a dinner, and a bar to listen to my favorite local rock band - in that order - and I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if you have learned anything by then. AMF

I know what that 50 year old bullshit is, clown, you're reaching by trying to claim it's used this day and age. Typical liberal kook trying to play the race card, shocker .......

Be safe and don't listen to too much of that racist white music and don't drink too much of the white mans poison ....... :eusa_whistle:

I love it. The White Wing Confederate Republican Party of Teabags has alienated Hispanics, the second largest ethnic group in the US and the fastest growing minority, ensuring very few will become Republican for at least a generation.

I have not said or implied anything about Steele's - or any black man's - intellect. I stand by my statement that Steele is an Uncle Tom because he would try to work for an organization that he ADMITS used a strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race. If I were a Jew in America today, I would not go try to work for the Arab American League. If I had a disability, I would not work for an organization that was seeking to overturn ADA. I am a Red Sox fan... I would NEVER go to work for the Yankees.

What the fuck is WRONG with you? :eek:
There was no place in that speech where Steele said there was a "strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race". He claimed there was a strategy "focusing on the white male vote in the South", a claim that I have not seen substantiated, btw....

“…We have lost sight of the historic, integral link between the party and African-Americans,” Steele said. “This party was co-founded by blacks, among them Frederick Douglass. The Republican Party had a hand in forming the NAACP, and yet we have mistreated that relationship. People don’t walk away from parties, Their parties walk away from them.

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton.”

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy | Mediaite

You want to condemn the Republican party and all the people it comprises as "racists"... when all the while it's YOU going around calling people "token oreos" and "uncle toms" when they don't agree with your puking, racist dogma. Un-fucking-believable. :rolleyes:

you missed Steele's admission of a GOP southern strategy during a speech at DePaul University last month as well, I see. Do try to keep up from now on.

Don't you ever get tired of compromising your conscience or your dignity for the sake of your Democrat masters? :eusa_eh:

See, here's the difference between you and me... I can applaud Steele when I think he's right, I can criticize him when I think he's wrong. I don't have to patronize him because I'm secretly thinking he's inferior and doing a pretty good job for a black man. :rolleyes:

And while I think he didn't represent his thought well at DePaul, he's not necessarily wrong in his message. Republicans aren't offering the "gimmes" and race-based bribes that Dems do in order to buy votes. And they did fail to combat the propagandized, racist, stereotype proffered by the left. They should have aggressively sought black votes and outed the Plantation politics of their opponents for the race-baiting divisiveness it is.

The reason why criticism of Barack Obama is taken by Democrats as racism can be boiled down to the only conclusion left to draw... that they believe there's something inherently wrong with being black, that it's some sort of handicap that needs address. :rolleyes:
And they can't understand why we don't take Obama's "blackness" into account before we slam him for his political idiocy and failures in leadership. In their minds, he has some sort of mitigating factor. In ours... he has no excuse. Because "blackness" doesn't make one innately stupid.

I have never understood why anyone would use "Uncle Tom" as a derogatory phrase. In the book, he helped to free slaves, it seems to me he should be revered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioJwalzH08A]YouTube - Gov Richardson vs Alberto Gonzales pt.1[/ame]

I love the comment below the video:

Just think, had Texas passed such a law 55 years ago, Alberto Gonzales wouldn't be here today.

Alberto Gonzalez is to the Hispanic community what Clarence Thomas is to the black community.

YouTube - Gov Richardson vs Alberto Gonzales pt.1

Just think, had Texas passed such a law 55 years ago, Alberto Gonzales wouldn't be here today.

Alberto Gonzalez is to the Hispanic community what Clarence Thomas is to the black community.

In my opinion, only a racist would suggest that Alberto Gonzales should be anything more to the Hispanic community than he is to any other community or that Clarence Thomas should be anything more to the black community than he is to any other community.

Yes I do as a matter of fact. I am a Law abiding citizen. Even if I disagree with certain Laws, I still don't violate them. ~BH

so...do you agree with Rand Paul where he said that business owners had the right to decide who they did business with?

Absolutely. The Government has no right to tell a Private Business owner who they have to serve or hire. Now I personally don't believe in banning someone based on their race, but I think that if someone did, it would be a poor business decision. ~BH

This is what makes Paul's argument (and yours) so dumb. Would that be a bad business decision today? Probably (though I'd wager it would still be a smart one in large pockets of the south). Would it have been a bad business decision in 1965? Not even a little.

YouTube - Gov Richardson vs Alberto Gonzales pt.1

In my opinion, only a racist would suggest that Alberto Gonzales should be anything more to the Hispanic community than he is to any other community or that Clarence Thomas should be anything more to the black community than he is to any other community.

Point one) So now you pretend to speak for the black and hispanic community????

Point two) Just think, if we don't pass such a law NOW, there will be NO USA for the Gonzales' to come to.

Point three) I agree.

I love it. The White Wing Confederate Republican Party of Teabags has alienated Hispanics, the second largest ethnic group in the US and the fastest growing minority, ensuring very few will become Republican for at least a generation.

Prove it!

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:58 PM
Unbelievable. Congressional Democrats gave Mexican President Felipe Calderon a standing ovation after he attacked Arizona.
…Even Obama’s cabinet members who haven’t read the bill stood up!
YouTube - Calderon on AZ Immigration Law Before Congress

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

The thought of Legal Mexican Americans having to have to carry their birth certificates around like this was some kind of nazi run country is un American.

Of course he got a standing ovation. I stood up and clapped for him as well. Thanks for the vid.

Legal Mexican Americans??? Isn't that a misnomer?

Prove it!

Which part?

That Republcians are the Confederate Party of Teabags?

That Hispanics are the second largest ethnic group?

That Hispanics are the fastest growing minority?

That Hispanics will never join a political party that is seeming to target them?

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:58 PM
Unbelievable. Congressional Democrats gave Mexican President Felipe Calderon a standing ovation after he attacked Arizona.
…Even Obama’s cabinet members who haven’t read the bill stood up!
YouTube - Calderon on AZ Immigration Law Before Congress

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

The thought of Legal Mexican Americans having to have to carry their birth certificates around like this was some kind of nazi run country is un American.

Of course he got a standing ovation. I stood up and clapped for him as well. Thanks for the vid.

Legal Mexican Americans??? Isn't that a misnomer?

You mean like, "Legal Irish Americans, or legal Italian Americans"?

What the fuck is WRONG with you? :eek:
There was no place in that speech where Steele said there was a "strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race". He claimed there was a strategy "focusing on the white male vote in the South", a claim that I have not seen substantiated, btw....

“…We have lost sight of the historic, integral link between the party and African-Americans,” Steele said. “This party was co-founded by blacks, among them Frederick Douglass. The Republican Party had a hand in forming the NAACP, and yet we have mistreated that relationship. People don’t walk away from parties, Their parties walk away from them.

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton.”

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy | Mediaite

You want to condemn the Republican party and all the people it comprises as "racists"... when all the while it's YOU going around calling people "token oreos" and "uncle toms" when they don't agree with your puking, racist dogma. Un-fucking-believable. :rolleyes:

you cannot be that clueless. do you really think that Nixon was president fifty years ago? Do you really think that the GOP has not used the southern strategy effectively since 1960? do you really think that it was COINCIDENCE that the VERY FIRST campaign stop that Reagan made after he won the nomination was Philadelphia, MS and that the speech there was peppered with references to "states rights"? Steele had a very good answer as to why blacks should be leery of the GOP... and you want to completely dismiss it?

And as I said, this is a black man working for the party that tried to keep his very race from being a factor in the south. that is despicable in my book.

And as I said, this is a black man working for the party that tried to keep his very race from being a factor in the south. that is despicable in my book.

Please provide your best explanation for why a black man should see it differently than a white man or why a white man should see it differently than a black man. Thanking you in advance for your clarification on that.

you cannot be that clueless. do you really think that Nixon was president fifty years ago? Do you really think that the GOP has not used the southern strategy effectively since 1960? do you really think that it was COINCIDENCE that the VERY FIRST campaign stop that Reagan made after he won the nomination was Philadelphia, MS and that the speech there was peppered with references to "states rights"? Steele had a very good answer as to why blacks should be leery of the GOP... and you want to completely dismiss it?

So, let me get this straight... your excuse for referring to a black man as a "token oreo" and an "uncle tom" is that Ronald Reagan used the phrase "states rights" 30 years ago?? :cuckoo:

Get a clue yourself, you racist fuck... the majority of Republicans support a federalist system and the sovereign rights of States in accordance with the U.S. Constitution. The words "States Rights" aren't KKK code, regardless of whatever excuses DEMOCRATS tried to use for oppressing people of color in the 1950's.

You're sick in your head, you know that? Seriously. Only one of us has used racist verbiage in this thread, and it was YOU.

Last edited:

So, let me get this straight... your excuse for referring to a black man as a "token oreo" and an "uncle tom" is that Ronald Reagan used the phrase "states rights" 30 years ago?? :cuckoo:

Get a clue yourself, you racist fuck... the majority of Republicans support a federalist system and the sovereign rights of States in accordance with the U.S. Constitution. The words "States Rights" aren't KKK code, regardless of whatever excuses DEMOCRATS tried to use for oppressing people of color in the 1950's.

You're sick in your head, you know that? Seriously. Only one of us has used racist verbiage in this thread, and it was YOU.

calling a black republican an uncle tom might not be "politically correct" (and that is precisely why I used that term), but it is certainly not evidence that I am racist. I quite simply am not. You are the one who denies the existence of a concerted southern strategy on the part of the GOP well into the second half of the 20th century and a strategy that continues to bear fruit today as evidenced by the strength of the GOP in the once solid democratic south. I stand by my assessment of Steele for willingly working for such an organization.

oh yeah... and Philadelphia Mississippi was just a coincidence!:lol:

It's easy for idiots like Maineman to criticize immigration laws because they don't live on the southern border and don't have near the burden that southern states have in regards to illegal aliens. Folks like Maineman need to wise up or shut up.

I fully support immigration reform. I do not support breaking any laws.

I do wonder, however, about people all over our country who want to send everyone here illegally back south of the border and not offer them a path to citizenship or at least to legal immigrant status. If those proponents of that solution were to prevail, I doubt that America's agricultural industry, its restaurant industry, hospitality industry, construction industry, to name a few, would survive without the cheap labor those industries have become addicted to.

Methinks that when the average American citizen had to take out a mortgage to buy a head of lettuce, when it became expected practice for hotels to wash their sheets once a month whether they needed it or not, and when you ate off paper plates at fine dining restaurants, they might rethink their position on immigration reform.

I want somebody to explain to me how immigration reform will stop the drug cartels??? The ONLY answer is to secure the border even if it means sending the military or the national guard. The 20M plus illegals here want AMNESTY and nothing else will do. Of course it would absolutely be insane to do that. SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

I've seen three posters address your "token oreo" comment and you keep ducking it, pussy.

You've shown your true colors, as many lefty kooks do when they go off script for 5 seconds. Thanks for proving me correct again, racism is a tool of the LEFT ......

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

Any time a minority is on the side of the majority they are called 'uncle toms'. So silly! If minorities would be nothing but democrats it's because of the social programs that are out there for them. Dems are big on give-away programs and repubs are big on being self sufficient.

and I can't retroactively reform immigration laws for thousand of dead mexicans who wanted to get here either...what's your point? Like I said... I am not advocating giving ANYONE more rights than anyone else. got it? good.

Now you're in denial. Answer the question...

I think there should be a simple legal path to citizenship for ANYONE who wants to come and share a piece of the American dream. Unless you are descended from pure blood native Americans, then we are ALL mutts and we ALL had relatives who came over here seeking a piece of that dream. SO... now that we have slaughtered or corralled all the folks who lived here before the first white man came, you think that YOU can now hold up a stop sign and refuse those people who followed YOU and YOUR ancestors over here a shot at the same dream? How very Christian of you!

A resounding 'yes we can'......in answer to your question.

Forum List

Back