Unreal. Dems Give Mexican President Standing Ovation After He Attacks Arizona (Video)

actually, that is entirely incorrect. In your "through the rabbit hole" dream America of your own creation, that may be the case, but in reality, the government has that right and has effectively exercised that right often.

Doesn't make it right. The Government has done alot of things right but alot of what they have done is wrong as well. And hey? The only one with "through the rabbit hole" dreams of America is you bro. You're just another yes man robot. You're stuck up their in Maine and you have no fucking idea what is happening out here in the West. ~BH

the fact of the matter is this: the government DOES indeed have the right to tell certain business owners who they have to serve or hire. You may not agree with it, but I thought you claimed to be a law abiding guy... and as I noted earlier, I thought you were only law abiding with those laws you agreed with. not very american, if you ask me.

Explain to me how I am violating the Law with my opinion? Nice try idiot. Fact is, Your feel good politics are destroying this Country. Look at your signature, you seem to be brainwashed into thinking that you can save the World. Well, let me tell yuh something friend, you never will. Atleast you have good intentions, but that's what has gotten us to where we are today. in regards to your views on illegal immigration, you are the one who has no respect for the rule of law. ~BH

Why on earth do you think ANYONE who sneaks into our country deserves more rights than my family members?

show me where I EVER said any such thing. I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath.

No, you just think that nothing should be done about it while you sit up there in Maine far away from the issue. Real convenient. Don't worry, sooner or later it will effect you. ~BH

Doesn't make it right. The Government has done alot of things right but alot of what they have done is wrong as well. And hey? The only one with "through the rabbit hole" dreams of America is you bro. You're just another yes man robot. You're stuck up their in Maine and you have no fucking idea what is happening out here in the West. ~BH

the fact of the matter is this: the government DOES indeed have the right to tell certain business owners who they have to serve or hire. You may not agree with it, but I thought you claimed to be a law abiding guy... and as I noted earlier, I thought you were only law abiding with those laws you agreed with. not very american, if you ask me.

Explain to me how I am violating the Law with my opinion? Nice try idiot. Fact is, Your feel good politics are destroying this Country. Look at your signature, you seem to be brainwashed into thinking that you can save the World. Well, let me tell yuh something friend, you never will. Atleast you have good intentions, but that's what has gotten us to where we are today. in regards to your views on illegal immigration, you are the one who has no respect for the rule of law. ~BH

I merely point out that your "opinion" as to what our government has the right to do is not in concert with the very laws you claim to want to uphold.

Why on earth do you think ANYONE who sneaks into our country deserves more rights than my family members?

show me where I EVER said any such thing. I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath.

No, you just think that nothing should be done about it while you sit up there in Maine far away from the issue. Real convenient. Don't worry, sooner or later it will effect you. ~BH

where have I ever siad that nothing should be done about illegal immigration?

you should worry about putting sensible words in your OWN mouth and quit trying to put gibberish into MINE. got it? good.

That's exactly what you said when you said illegals should be given a chance at citizenship instead of being sent home.

did I ever say that they deserve MORE rights than your family members? I would give the exact same rights to ALL your family members... without exception.

That's exactly what you said when you said illegals should be given a chance at citizenship instead of being sent home.

did I ever say that they deserve MORE rights than your family members? I would give the exact same rights to ALL your family members... without exception.

Nice try...you want to give illegals right my family doesn't have and has NEVER had. Now you claim you want to give those same rights to my family? A little late now isn't it? Our Hungarian friends are dead. They died in Canada. My brother's mother in law is dead. She died in Thailand. We already went through all the LEGAL channels to get the immigrants in our family here and now you want to negate that by giving the more rights to ILLEGALS????

No. Giving them a chance at citizenship is a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this nation not to mention the thousands that are coming here legally every year and the millions who've been denied entry and didn't break into this country. You are wrong, and what's more you are insulting.

If we follow your reasoning, why have a border at all? Why not just let ANYBODY come here, no questions asked?

I merely point out that your "opinion" as to what our government has the right to do is not in concert with the very laws you claim to want to uphold.

Never claimed I wanted to "uphold" anything. I am not a cop. I gave my opinion on the Laws, which I don't have to fucking agree with while still not violating them. Can you understand that? ~BH

where have I ever siad that nothing should be done about illegal immigration?

you should worry about putting sensible words in your OWN mouth and quit trying to put gibberish into MINE. got it? good.

You mean like you just did to me with "uphold'? :clap2: You're digging yourself a deeper hole here yuh hypocrite. ~BH

After mad-mouthing the USA and AZ for various reasons, he went on CNN with Wolf...whatever.....to say that mexico's immigrations laws were much harsher than ours - so now I'm thinking that the WH put him up to doing this. Wonder what Calderon had to give up to go along with this????

say what you want, and attribute whatever motives you chose to the actions of congressional democrats, the fact of the matter is: the arizona law and rand paul's statements about the civil rights act will not help the GOP garner minority votes... which only goes to my long held view that the GOP is moving toward becoming the party of white people only.

...which doesn't explain why it's run by a black man. :rolleyes:

putting that token oreo at the head of the RNC didn't bring in a bunch of black voters though, did it?

For every one black voter that Steele brings into the GOP fold, Rand Paul drives a hundred out.:lol:

I've seen three posters address your "token oreo" comment and you keep ducking it, pussy.

You've shown your true colors, as many lefty kooks do when they go off script for 5 seconds. Thanks for proving me correct again, racism is a tool of the LEFT ......

...which doesn't explain why it's run by a black man. :rolleyes:

putting that token oreo at the head of the RNC didn't bring in a bunch of black voters though, did it?

For every one black voter that Steele brings into the GOP fold, Rand Paul drives a hundred out.:lol:

I've seen three posters address your "token oreo" comment and you keep ducking it, pussy.

You've shown your true colors, as many lefty kooks do when they go off script for 5 seconds. Thanks for proving me correct again, racism is a tool of the LEFT ......

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

Nice try...you want to give illegals right my family doesn't have and has NEVER had. Now you claim you want to give those same rights to my family? A little late now isn't it? Our Hungarian friends are dead. They died in Canada. My brother's mother in law is dead. She died in Thailand. We already went through all the LEGAL channels to get the immigrants in our family here and now you want to negate that by giving the more rights to ILLEGALS????

No. Giving them a chance at citizenship is a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this nation not to mention the thousands that are coming here legally every year and the millions who've been denied entry and didn't break into this country. You are wrong, and what's more you are insulting.

If we follow your reasoning, why have a border at all? Why not just let ANYBODY come here, no questions asked?

and I can't retroactively reform immigration laws for thousand of dead mexicans who wanted to get here either...what's your point? Like I said... I am not advocating giving ANYONE more rights than anyone else. got it? good.

Never claimed I wanted to "uphold" anything. I am not a cop. I gave my opinion on the Laws, which I don't have to fucking agree with while still not violating them. Can you understand that? ~BH

I could care less if you agree with laws....if you are a law abiding citizen, follow them and expect the same from your fellow citizens. simple enough

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

and I can't retroactively reform immigration laws for thousand of dead mexicans who wanted to get here either...what's your point? Like I said... I am not advocating giving ANYONE more rights than anyone else. got it? good.

Now you're in denial. Answer the question...

Just registering my opinion that anybody who would give a standing ovation to a visiting dignitary who criticizes and accuses us for enforcing laws far less severe than those he enforces in his own country, well. . . .those giving that standing ovation need to be named, exposed for the dweebs they are, and voted out of office at the earliest opportunity.

I would further like to say that a President of the United States who spouts off criticism of people enforcing the law when he hasn't even read the legislation is even more of a dweeb. And to make matters worse, AFTER he did it, he THEN says he's having his staff look at the bill.

And some of ya'll wonder why I started a thread of how my world seems upside down these days.

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

I stand by my assessment of any black man who would be willing to lead an organization that, by his own admission, employed an electoral strategy designed to marginalize his own race. Along the same lines as a Jew going to work for Nazi Germany.

Now you're in denial. Answer the question...

I think there should be a simple legal path to citizenship for ANYONE who wants to come and share a piece of the American dream. Unless you are descended from pure blood native Americans, then we are ALL mutts and we ALL had relatives who came over here seeking a piece of that dream. SO... now that we have slaughtered or corralled all the folks who lived here before the first white man came, you think that YOU can now hold up a stop sign and refuse those people who followed YOU and YOUR ancestors over here a shot at the same dream? How very Christian of you!

Forum List

Back