Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

So you want courts to stop using witnesses?

Tell us why this GOP pollster who can prove he worked with Cain back in the day would LIE about Cain ?

That would be pure speculation.

However my suspicion is that he's saying this because someone on the right asked him to.

In case you haven't been paying attention the GOP establishment doesn't like Cain. They want their candidate, not some outsider.

There are some in the GOP that are helping the Democrats. Why I cannot say for sure. However, if we want to clean up Washington we need to find someone that's not on the take.

Sexual harrassment is a nonpartisan thing, why are you dumbfack right wingers spinning this shat into a partisan thing? Are you trying to say that anyone who accused and files a sexual harrassment suit against any Republican a liar a liberal plant and plot? You idiots are facking dumb and disgraceful.

We require one thing democrats never care about.......

EVIDENCE

Is a corroborating witness admissable in court as evidence?

Sexual harrassment is a nonpartisan thing, why are you dumbfack right wingers spinning this shat into a partisan thing? Are you trying to say that anyone who accused and files a sexual harrassment suit against any Republican a liar a liberal plant and plot? You idiots are facking dumb and disgraceful.

EVIDENCE

that is actually two questions.

Is a corroborating witness admissable in court?
Yes.

Is a corroboreating witenss evidence?
Only if a jury and/or judge determines one to be such based on the testimony and the cross examination.

EVIDENCE

Only on the charges at hand. This dog-pile would never fly in a court of law.

To date only one accuser has even mentioned a crime. Her reputation is less then impeccable. The fact that she felt assaulted doesn't explain the fact that she never even mentioned it to anyone including the authorities.

What we keep hearing are opinions of Cains character. We keep hearing one accusation after another yet no specifics. Sharon Bielick could blow Cain out of the water if she has any evidence.....but she doesn't. Her recent actions proves she's not distraught in the least.

The hopes of Cains detractors is that he eventually gives up from the stress of the constant onslaught. If he's truly innocent he and has a strength of will that his accusers didn't count on he will continue on and eventually make through the primaries. Win or lose he will have at least given it his best.

The option of those who want to bring him down is to continue to trash him in the press, dig up accuser after accuser and hope this prevents him from winning. I see this as a sad commentary on our media and politics in this country. Both the GOP establishment and the Democrats are despicable in my opinion. Karl Rove and the rest are a bunch of butt-reaming assholes and we need to clear their kind of of Washington if we want to fix this country, starting with Obama.

Last edited:
why is it the right cant see the differance between consentual adult sex and Trying to get women to fuck you because your the boss?

Asshole.....we can.

Why cant you and your narrow mind see the difference between alleged and proven.

there was a witness who worked for Cain saying there were many more witnesses who saw the abuse.

That means nothing to you huh?

I heard of someone who has witnessed TM eating dog turds as snacks and this person said there were many more witnesses who saw the dog turd eating happen.

Since truth matters to TM and I know of witnesses to her dog turd eating, she must now admit to the truthfullness of her dog turd eating.

See how that works TM.

You're so wrong...
There are just as many creeps on both sides, left and right.
My problems with believing this crap is.......the way these accusations have all come out at just about the same time, the TIMING of when they come out (as soon as Cain is leading in the polls!), only 1 of them have actually come out and talked about it and she was smiling and trying to look sexy for the camera's....AND she has an attorney that is just about the most untrustworthy person she could have found, she had never reported the incident to the police or anyone else, and now her own reputation proceeds her (her own ex-husband is talking against her!). And now NOBODY at any of the Tea Party rallies she says she's been to remembers seeing her at all, nobody knows her!

If this was happening to a democrat...what would you're response be then? I don't believe in ruining a persons life for something that hasn't been PROVEN yet.
You are the one that is facking dumb and disgraceful!

I agree....

So why cant the masses apply the same logic to the Cain scenario?

Why are the masses on the left declarring him guilty as charged?

well because it's a media feeding frenzy of course! Just like it was with Clinton.

In the end, though, I think it will benefit everyone. Just as with Clinton, in the end the media spotlight ensures that the truth is exposed. It would be more disingenuous to assume there's nothing here and drop it.

Whoa...I never said to drop it.

I mean...the manis a frontrunner for the GOP nomination...if he did it, I want to know.

But I dont appreciate how the media is making the decision for all of us.

Chris Matthews said on national TV...(paraphrased)

'it is obvious Cain did something terribbly wrong. He should call a press conference and admit he was very drunk and regrets it and move on"

So the typical viwer of MSNBC got this out of it...

Cain was uanble to control his drinking and as a result he made unforgiveable and disgusting moves on a woman"

The question I would like to see answered, is why wait until now when Cain is ahead in the polls? It only stands to reason if these allegations are true and you want the American people to be informed, why not bring it up by the FIRST debate or when he made the initial announcement to run? I'm not so quick to buy into this, I feel it's my duty to go foward for others that are (or may become) victums of sexual harassment. It raises too many questions with regard to true "motive" behind a group of women who wait so long in silence, only to pounce on this convenient moment in time when Cain is advancing in the polls.

How long did Monica Lewenski wait to make her statement following the incident that happened between her and President Clinton?

EVIDENCE

It only stands to reason, if someone is making serious charges of sexual harassment, you might want to look into the "credability" of the one making those claims. The fact that the one woman who publicly decided to come forward never filed (from what I've seen so far) only adds to how much weight should be placed on their initial statement.

well because it's a media feeding frenzy of course! Just like it was with Clinton.

In the end, though, I think it will benefit everyone. Just as with Clinton, in the end the media spotlight ensures that the truth is exposed. It would be more disingenuous to assume there's nothing here and drop it.

Whoa...I never said to drop it.

I mean...the manis a frontrunner for the GOP nomination...if he did it, I want to know.

But I dont appreciate how the media is making the decision for all of us.

Chris Matthews said on national TV...(paraphrased)

'it is obvious Cain did something terribbly wrong. He should call a press conference and admit he was very drunk and regrets it and move on"

So the typical viwer of MSNBC got this out of it...

Cain was uanble to control his drinking and as a result he made unforgiveable and disgusting moves on a woman"

The question I would like to see answered, is why wait until now when Cain is ahead in the polls? It only stands to reason if these allegations are true and you want the American people to be informed, why not bring it up by the FIRST debate or when he made the initial announcement to run? I'm not so quick to buy into this, I feel it's my duty to go foward for others that are (or may become) victums of sexual harassment. It raises too many questions with regard to true "motive" behind a group of women who wait so long in silence, only to pounce on this convenient moment in time when Cain is advancing in the polls.

How long did Monica Lewenski wait to make her statement following the incident that happened between her and President Clinton?

Yes, if it were down to he and Obama in a two man race. Right now, there are a number of people competing with him for the top spot in the party. It might behoove one of them to take out the leading competition.

EVIDENCE

lying to yourselves about evidence just shows how bankrupt the right is

Is an eye witness considered court evidence in a case?

You see you can NOT answer that question without distroying your whole position that there is no evidence huh?

You are in denial of the facts

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

He is an eye witness to the abuse by Cain of fellow employees.

That is court admissable evidence guys

?SHE IS VERY RELIABLE? - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Bunch of sick fucks.. can you say backfired????

yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

What would the right thing be? It's civil law, not criminal.

UMMMmmmm..... Not so much.. The one gal's statement accuses Cain of an unwanted grope of her genitals. Here in the State of Washington we like to call that SEXUAL ASSAULT which is a felony crime. Cain is lucky that he does not have a sex offender jacket and has to report his wherabouts to the local constables where ever he goes.

Forum List

Back