University tells students, staff to stop using 'he' and she'

How about how ships and boats are always referred to as "she."

I will bet the fat demented hag with her typical dark rimmed glasses that so many lesbian butch dykes and liberal faggots wear, does not have a real problem with that. Right? Right?

I don't.

Is this era of demented kuuunts prove that penis envy is true?

Oh wait. Bruce. Wait, HE still has a penis and can never be a woman. However the same types of left wing asswipes get all offended if we refer to Bruce as a HIM, even though HE in fact is still a HE.

HE HAS A FUCKING DICK!!!

This is the world we live in, run by left wing morons, who think they are oh so smart. All while being so ridiculously absurd and dumb.
Oh, I don't know about "dumb". The PC Police have been extremely successful in controlling the conversation and dividing people.

Further, this thread has illustrated another very smart technique of theirs: Isolation.

Read back over this thread and you'll see how they have consistently pointed at this one example alone and essentially said it's no big deal. In a vacuum, sure, it's just one event. And what they're doing is very deftly avoiding the fact that this is just the latest in a long, long line of examples of the cowardice and dishonesty of PC that has so polluted and divided our culture.

If they can successfully do that, and they can, they once again control the conversation and deflect for their own PC strategy.

That's not the tactic of dumb people. This is how a group of nasty, narcissistic people have made so many inroads in intimidating and controlling others.

Maybe I'll start a thread on that one of these days if I get around to it. :laugh:

You have to understand who I am referring to in regards to the idiots. There are two types of leftists. There are the communists and the communists pawns. All of the pawns are too STUPID to know they are pawns.

They just go right along in lock step with their democrat masters. Who, are pretty much full blown marxists and they are doing far fewer things to even hide what they are. Refer to Gruber and how he refers to the democrat voting base. Like ALL of the leftists that post here for example.

The ones you are referring to are those Ivy leaguers who know all too well how to control the masses and how important rhetoric is. Meanings of words and how it shapes thought. Once you shape thought, the mind by definition is thoroughly scrubbed. Those of us that can see through their games are referred to as mouth breathers or flat earthers. Look at how the idiot left wingers I refer to see the Tea Party. They are so stupid that they equate that to the KKK. Yes, they are that dumb. Look at how we have somehow been convinced that the word "waitress" or "Stewardess" is offensive. They have somehow shaped minds to believe that if you are NOT offended by those words then it is you that is he idiot.

So, yeah you are right. However there are morons too. All of the ones that post here and somehow agree or can the see the "merits" of what this deranged fat dyke is saying are indeed nothing more than the communist pawns. Morons.
"Look at how the idiot left wingers I refer to see the Tea Party. They are so stupid that they equate that to the KKK. Yes, they are that dumb."

Do you really think that's being dumb? I think it's being smart, because it works, it effectively advances their goals, and that's the bottom line here. They just scream "KKK" and they've got their target on the defensive.

This is where these people have a complete advantage over their opposition: They have honed their messaging skills to the point where they know which words to use, which strings to pull, how to use simplistic repetition to win. Their use of the term "racist" is a great example, THE great example. They'll take a racial comment and scream "racist", and off goes the conversation in that direction, away from the original point. That's pretty goddamn smart, if you ask me.

I wouldn't confuse nasty dishonesty with stupidity. They know better.

No, cause the ones that I am referring to do not know they are being used as pawns. They have no clue.

Here, please tell me if you think these idiotsare actually "smart."

Watch the whole piece and see.

We're talking about two different things. I'm talking about those who are actually doing the damage, not those who just buy into it.

As long as they're allowed to get away with it, people like this will be plentiful.

Yeah, and I distinguished the two and distinguished who I am referring to. I mean, ALL of the left wing assholes on this board refer to those that buy into the bullshit.

All of them......that post here.

Just saw a story on TV about a Washington State University professor Rebecca Fowler outright banning the use of the term illegal alien & illegals. If students use the term in class 1 point is deducted from them.

Another professor, John Streamas, asks students to defer to the experiences of people of color & reflect on your own location, PRIVILEGES & POWER

It is true. Political Correctness has run amonk!!It is turning America into a kindly FREAKY woman that lies with too many cats!! We're Doomed!!:alcoholic:
I just wish parents & students would stand up to this kind of bullshit

Who says they aren't? It's just some person tossing out a stupid idea.

Just saw a story on TV about a Washington State University professor Rebecca Fowler outright banning the use of the term illegal alien & illegals. If students use the term in class 1 point is deducted from them.

Another professor, John Streamas, asks students to defer to the experiences of people of color & reflect on your own location, PRIVILEGES & POWER

It is true. Political Correctness has run amonk!!It is turning America into a kindly FREAKY woman that lies with too many cats!! We're Doomed!!:alcoholic:

You see mac? One of the pawns who does not get it. Ask him if he thinks it is just to fine restaurant owners for using the word "waitress" in their want ads.

You see mac? One of the pawns who does not get it. Ask him if he thinks it is just to fine restaurant owners for using the word "waitress" in their want ads.

Nobody is being fined at UT for using he or she.

Do you think it is just to fine a restaurant owner for using the word waitress in their want ads?

I will be shocked if you are able to answer the question.

I'm not convinced of that. He could also just be playing obtuse, and also notice the "isolation" technique I just referred to: "...a stupid idea".

There's actual ignorance and there's strategic obtuseness. I don't claim to know when an individual person is which, but I think both exist. But these folks specialize in this stuff.

I'm not convinced of that. He could also just be playing obtuse, and also notice the "isolation" technique I just referred to: "...a stupid idea".

There's actual ignorance and there's strategic obtuseness. I don't claim to know when an individual person is which, but I think both exist. But these folks specialize in this stuff.

You think there may actually be leftists that post here that are that smart? Man, wooo wee.

I am pretty confident in saying none of them are that smart that post here.

You think there may actually be leftists that post here that are that smart? Man, wooo wee.

I am pretty confident in saying none of them are that smart that post here.
Well, they have almost complete control over both the culture and political discourse right now. People from coast to coast are afraid to say the wrong thing due to PC. That ain't easy.

Do you think it is just to fine a restaurant owner for using the word waitress in their want ads?

Show me the ad.

What's the topic here?

What's the topic here?
Yellow fin tuna recipes.

Show me the ad.
New York City business owners should be careful of (perhaps unintentionally) using gendered language in job ads. The New York Post reports the owners of Sistina, an Italian restaurant on the Upper East Side, are planning to fight a $5,000 fine issued by the city's Commission on Human Rights — which claims the restaurant violated civil rights laws for posting a Craigslist ad seeking a "hostess/coat check." (The term "hostess" being gender-specific to women only.) According to Sistina's owners, the ad was placed by a 24-year-old female employee who admitted she used the word "hostess" without giving it a thought: "I just wrote it as I would write any other ad."

NYC Restaurant Fined $5,000 for 'Unintentionally' Gender-Specific Want Ad

Show me the ad.
New York City business owners should be careful of (perhaps unintentionally) using gendered language in job ads. The New York Post reports the owners of Sistina, an Italian restaurant on the Upper East Side, are planning to fight a $5,000 fine issued by the city's Commission on Human Rights — which claims the restaurant violated civil rights laws for posting a Craigslist ad seeking a "hostess/coat check." (The term "hostess" being gender-specific to women only.) According to Sistina's owners, the ad was placed by a 24-year-old female employee who admitted she used the word "hostess" without giving it a thought: "I just wrote it as I would write any other ad."

It's against the law to advertise jobs in a way that excludes applicants who are entitled to apply for the job.

Can you advertise for a WHITE waitperson? No

Can you advertise for a waitRESS? No.

that is the law. It's a fair law.

Show me the ad.

It's against the law to advertise jobs in a way that excludes applicants who are entitled to apply for the job.

You see mac? See what I mean. You think this idiot is being deliberately obtuse? He is actually offended by the word "waitress."

Of course he used the old "white person" example.

He says...."It is the law and it is a fair law."

Cause to him waitress is offensive. They are that fucking stupid.

Show me the ad.

You see mac? See what I mean. You think this idiot is being deliberately obtuse? He is actually offended by the word "waitress."

You asked what was fair. Fining a business for discriminatory advertising for employment is fair.

That you think a business should be able to advertise only for white workers is your problem.

Show me the ad.

Yeah, it's amazing to watch.

They're consumed by this, just waiting to be "offended" so they can intimidate, punish, control.

The latest in a LONG line of examples.

Show me the ad.

They're consumed by this, just waiting to be "offended" so they can intimidate, punish, control.

So you're amazed that anyone should agree with the law that says a business can't advertise in a race, religion, gender, etc., discriminatory way?

Show me the ad.

So you're amazed that anyone should agree with the law that says a business can't advertise in a race, religion, gender, etc., discriminatory way?
I'm amazed at how consumed you folks are by this, just waiting to be "offended" so they can intimidate, punish, control.

Not surprised, though. I know it's a strategy that has worked very well for you.

Fortunately, some honest lefties are beginning to admit that people like you have gone too far:

Last edited:

I'm amazed at how consumed you folks are by this, just waiting to be "offended" so they can intimidate, punish, control.

Not surprised, though. I know it's a strategy that has worked very well for you.

Fortunately, some honest lefties are beginning to admit that people like you have gone too far:

Forum List

Back