What are some of your favorite ways to encourage conservatives not to vote?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I prefer reminding them that nobody's vote matters anyway. It's already decided that Hillary is winning. The "will of the people" has the exact same level of influence in this as the authenticity of her BFF Trump's hairpiece.

Honestly, i remind my fellow Conservatives that the time is better spent reloading ammo, on the range, or building more IEDs.

I prefer reminding them that nobody's vote matters anyway. It's already decided that Hillary is winning. The "will of the people" has the exact same level of influence in this as the authenticity of her BFF Trump's hairpiece.

[IGNORE]

I am finding that, as my IGNORE list grows, so does the quality of discussion.

I like to tell them how many sheep are running around today and that the stupid college kids won't vote anyways...So they focus on the sheep!!!! ;) These backwards assholes that want to turn our country into a middle east shit hole can kiss my ass!

Conservatives vote. It's one thing I give them credit for. It's why they kill us every midterm and its how an assclown like Gw can be a 2 term president.

99?% of lib voters are so stupid it truly is a mental disorder. The political knowledge of both sides by the common conservative voter dwarfs the pot smoking hippy lib/thug unemployed teet sucker 1,000 to 1.

Water's wet, the sky is blue, liberals lie...nothing new under the sun.

CNo8jwbWgAElYyq.jpg

Yeah sure...hows the hunt for the WMDs going? They are probably with Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Forum List

Back