UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL......

The Democratic party is desperate to divide the nation by race, gender, income, whatever means possible. Division is the foundation on which the Democratic party is built.

Republicans

RINO's
Libertarians
Tea Party
Conservatives

the Right is more divided now than ever .. they will fall.

LOSERS .... deal with it RW's

So you're actually proudly touting the hive-mind lockstep "thought" of the left as superior to a party that truly resembles the freethinking big tent you like to pretend to belong to?

Not one ounce, am i saying that you low information voters are superior, as you all bleed like the rest of US, you breath the air just like the rest of US, and you pollute the Earth while the Conservatives have to clean it up. It is in YOUR minds eye that you FEEL superior, yet time after time you PROVE that you are far less superior because you need a government to take care of you, while the rest of US are capable to take care of ourselves and our families. That is why you constantly call US names in your bullying way, because when it comes to the realm of ideas we have a better understanding of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, while you liberals wallow away in self pity, low morals, and unhappiness unless you infringe on the rights of the rest of US. Liberals can be Democrat or Republican but they are still liberal(Why RINO applies to some R's) At one time i felt pity for your sorry lifestyle, but since i read the Rules for Radicals and your dedication to "Lucifer", i am totally against liberalism, as it is "EVIL".
Saul Alinsky s Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to

the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom —
Lucifer.”

Don't forget FDR appointed Supreme Court Judge[, gold passport carrying kkk member, Hugo Black. For those that don't know, a gold passport is a lifetime membership in the kkk. He and Bibb Graves, Democratic governor, were known as the "gold dust twins", due to their stature within the kkk.
Repubs were members of the KKK in the early 1900's....
That is the old "you did it too argument"....it's a silly and childish argument and you are also wrong. Republicans have steered away from the KKK. They always have. The Democrats on the other hand had a senator who was a grand wizard of the KKK just this last decade until he thankfully finally kicked the bucket.

Forum List

Back