United States Supreme Court protects Navy SEALs from getting vaccinated!

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022

The lower court order forbade commanders to make any changes to military assignments based on a refusal to be vaccinated.

THIS IS HUGE!

When you take courageous, top performers and train them to be a SEAL, why would you deny them their career and desire to sacrifice?

I find it peculiar that anyone believes that a virus of this type with a very low death rate and particular demographic target would be forced on those who have FAR more risk of death if they are deployed in combat against an armed enemy.

When you take courageous, top performers and train them to be a SEAL, why would you deny them their career and desire to sacrifice?

I find it peculiar that anyone believes that a virus of this type with a very low death rate and particular demographic target would be forced on those who have FAR more risk of death if they are deployed in combat against an armed enemy.
Because the jabs represent something else altogether, its all but proven they are totally worthless against wuhan infections, indeed UK data shows that the single most vaxxed percentage of their population(65 +)has a demonstrated negative effacy of the mRNA, meaning its causing infections, hospitalizations, and death where total absence of jabs shows little or none by way of comparison! This is exactly what Dr Robert Malone warned of two years ago, yet the Satanic US federal government continues to mandate & force them upon Americans, especially your children!

There is something in the jabs they absolutely want in human bodies, and it has absolutely nothing to do with a silly ass cold virus! :wink:

The lower court order forbade commanders to make any changes to military assignments based on a refusal to be vaccinated.

THIS IS HUGE!

I am surprised you are excited by the military being allowed to make military assignments based on vaccination status.

But it is the correct ruling, the military has always had required vaccinations.

• Banned
I think you all are misreading the article....

That frees up the Navy to issue deployment orders based on Covid vaccination status.
Ok ok I made a mistake.. may I have a mulligan?

This vaccine doesn't keep people from catching the virus. That makes this a totally different ball game.

Yes and no.

I agree that the vaccine doesn't keep people from catching the virus.

But it is still the military and people to not get to pick and choose which order to follow. Until the courts rule they cannot require the vaccine, then people have to follow the order or face the consequences.

Yes and no.

I agree that the vaccine doesn't keep people from catching the virus.

But it is still the military and people to not get to pick and choose which order to follow. Until the courts rule they cannot require the vaccine, then people have to follow the order or face the consequences.
Um, actually they do get to pick which orders to follow. There are lawful and unlawful orders, as well as moral and immoral orders.

Seeing how the virus doesn't perform as advertised and we have no way of knowing the long term effects, this could very easily be considered an immoral orders.

Um, actually they do get to pick which orders to follow. There are lawful and unlawful orders, as well as moral and immoral orders.

Seeing how the virus doesn't perform as advertised and we have no way of knowing the long term effects, this could very easily be considered an immoral orders.

True they can but they will then have to face the consequence's until either a military court or in the end SCOTUS agrees with them.

All you folks are reading this case backwards. The order they put on hold was an order that said they couldn't change assignments based on vaccine status. Now, the Navy can go back to no jab, no missions policies if they want.

True they can but they will then have to face the consequence's until either a military court or in the end SCOTUS agrees with them.
This is all going to blow up in DOD's face. Especially after Pfizer recalled blood pressure drugs because they causes cancer. And, the vaccine doesn't keep people from getting infected.

I think you all are misreading the article....

That frees up the Navy to issue deployment orders based on Covid vaccination status.
Thank you. You are correct. Such a tragedy for us as a nation. I made an error, and it seems, so did the courts.

THIS IS HUGE!

Edit: if it’s actually overturning the lesser judge’s decision to restrict the military from discriminating against the SEALS depending on their vaccination status, that’s bs. But I know of several SEALS that refuse no matter what.

Last edited:
I am surprised you are excited by the military being allowed to make military assignments based on vaccination status.

But it is the correct ruling, the military has always had required vaccinations.
It isn't a "vaccination." The establishment changed the definition of "vaccine," so these experimental treatments could be considered as such in the legal systems.

I thought you of all people would be smart enough to see through that scam.

. . . hmmm. . . guess not.

It isn't a "vaccination." The establishment changed the definition of "vaccine," so these experimental treatments could be considered as such in the legal systems.

I thought you of all people would be smart enough to see through that scam.

. . . hmmm. . . guess not.

You can call it whatever the fuck you like, I am not here to play silly semantic games.

The bottom line is that until either a military court or SCOTUS rules as such and says the DOD cannot require it, those that refuse it are refusing a lawful order and will face consequences for doing so.

The anthrax vaccine was not a vaccine and those that refused it were punished until the courts finally stopped it, and even then the POTUS could have overridden that had he choose to waive the the requirement for informed consent.

Forum List

Back