United States Supreme Court protects Navy SEALs from getting vaccinated!

The lower court order forbade commanders to make any changes to military assignments based on a refusal to be vaccinated.

THIS IS HUGE!
Indeed.we are slowly but surely seeing signs the tide is turning that the white hats are winning this war against the deep state.Ten years ago,the courts would NEVER have made this ruling.

ten years ago,they also would not have ruled against the vaccine mandates of Biden. That was the first time in my lifetime i can ever recall that our corrupt court system ruled AGAINST the dreconian acts of a president.

Indeed.we are slowly but surely seeing signs the tide is turning that the white hats are winning this war against the deep state.Ten years ago,the courts would NEVER have made this ruling.

ten years ago,they also would not have ruled against the vaccine mandates of Biden. That was the first time in my lifetime i can ever recall that our corrupt court system ruled AGAINST the dreconian acts of a president.

You might want to actually read the article and not take the OP at his word. The SCOTUS said the Navy could indeed make deployment decisions based upon vaccination status.

It's a cryin' F'in shame when our Courts have to protect Navy Seals from Dimm policy.

Stop and think about this!
The rest of us has little to no chance.

Unfortunately the op is wrong. The Supreme Court did not protect Navy SEALS, it reversed a lower Court ruling that protected Navy SEALS from taking the jab.

I am surprised you are excited by the military being allowed to make military assignments based on vaccination status.

But it is the correct ruling, the military has always had required vaccinations.
Have you read about the side effects popping up on people regarding the experimental vaccines? This stuff is impacting people's immune systems in negative ways.

Forum List

Back