United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

Petreaus said that the intelligence information said it was clearly a terrorist attack and he didn't know who changed the language. The white house denies making the change. How does this vindicate a liar like Susan Rice?

The FOXNews guy that works at White House press room needs to ask "Why was the Secretary of State not the one speaking to the Sunday media press shows about her Ambassador in Libya being killed by terrorists, a protest or whatever you are going to claim today?"

Follow-up question...."Did she have a problem with your 'story'?"

Nobody gives a rats ass about Rice.....its what happened between the Patraeus brief and what was revised by the time it got to Rice that matters. What was revised and why?

The Obama regime had to continue furthering their position that Al Qaida was all but done.
This is all about Obama's obsession with his legacy and soothing his gigantic ego.
These are typical liberals. They cannot and do not deal with disappointment. They are narcissists. All their lives they have been coddled and petted. They have been told they were the greatest at everything they do. They have been sheltered and protected.
They deal with nothing. They simple refuse responsibility and pass blame onto others.
Had Sec'y Clinton not fallen on her sword, SHE would have been the one on those Sunday AM talk shows. She would have been the messenger touting the Company line.
However, Clinton knew too much. So they sent Rice, who also knew the attack was an orchestrated terror attack. They all knew. It was witnessed in real time. The Consulate warned of of impending attack. There were several cables sent to the White House indicating that. Those cables were largely ignored.

Petreaus said that the intelligence information said it was clearly a terrorist attack and he didn't know who changed the language. The white house denies making the change. How does this vindicate a liar like Susan Rice?

The White House changed the language.
The sad part is these are supposed to be intelligent people. Surely they must have known the American people would discover the truth.
The regime chose to ignore that probability and decided to continue the rouse.
All they did was create a shit storm for themselves.
This is not going away. AND Obama's "knight in shining armor" routine was just awful.
Obama's message was "how dare you question one of my people!!!!...You just don't worry about what we're doing. Your job is to obey and conform. We run the show here and you'll have nothing to say about it."

Not many people know this, but Susan Rice and Karl Rove had an ....I can't really say, or the black helecopters might show up...

Those big things over the house and the guys on the repel lines? I thought they were the postal service. They have all those guns. Whew, I thought I was in trouble for trying to reuse that stamp by taping it to the envelop. :coffee:

Well Petraus just retained a Washington DC heavy hitting Attorney. I bet there are aslo copies of the CIAs report that he submitted to the White House where Obama and his team edited it just as the General testified. It looks like Obama has found his scape goat, now (with the Press's help) it's left to see if Obama's team can make it stick. Funny that Clinton(to this point) is nowhere to be seen near the scandal. I bet she could shoot Obama down with the truth anytime she chose to do so. I wonder who Obama will endorse for the next Dem. presidential candidate?

Lakhota you are full of cesli (feces) as usual!

The story from Rice and Obama makes no sense. The Ambassor was the biggest asset in this case and they let him and three others die. They weren't in position to save them or any other asset. Poor planning from a distracted White House who just plain didn't care.

Susan Rice did much of the lying, but so did Obama.... both are guilty of lying there is no escaping that fact!

Vindicated how? I haven't been in this thread because it is so ridiculous.

Obama told her to lie, and just like a good little girl she lied.

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

Allow me to quote that inestimable uber patriot commie fighter, Frank Burns, in responding to your post.

"SNOT, SNOT, SNOT!"

Obama let them die. Can't you wrap your brain around it?

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Oh God, do we HAVE to go through this AGAIN?
Last time, Condi Rice.
This time, Susan Rice.

Both sides taking turns yelling when the Shoe is on the other Foot.
Karma, Karma, Karma. How many times do we need to spin on this same merry-go-round
before we get sick of all the "spinning" this way and that? I'm dizzy and tired of it already!
Do we really have to keep playing these games ad nauseum? Is anyone really going to win?

Vindicated how? I haven't been in this thread because it is so ridiculous.

Obama told her to lie, and just like a good little girl she lied.

Yup. Rice said exactly what she was told to say. She is part of that fucks administration after all.

Of course they all knew they were lying through there teeth but hey, getting that fuck reelected was way more important than four dead guys in Benghazi.

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

Allow me to quote that inestimable uber patriot commie fighter, Frank Burns, in responding to your post.

"SNOT, SNOT, SNOT!"

Obama let them die. Can't you wrap your brain around it?

I've watched (and listened) for years as the right has created a continuous stream of fantasy world conspiracies and then foisted them on the general public with a lot of fanfare of feigned moral outrage and with the requisite emotional rhetoric meant to propel it into the forefront of the collective national consciousness.

The theories (and the people) ultimately manage to get a fair amount of attention. That should be no surprise because even a misbehaving child or a teenager having a tantrum is going to get a lot of attention.

But just because people like Orly Taitz and Donald Trump get a lot of attention for their so-called Birther movement statements, for example, conservatives shouldn't confuse that attention with the credibility or respect that other people receive when those other people make dispassionate and factually-based arguments about a variety of subjects.

You guys jump from one preposterous so-called scandal or conspiracy theory to the next one like a medieval alchemist trying to predict the source of the Black Plague based on tea leaves or the shapes of clouds.

Most of what you manage to accomplish is to get the RW base all riled up. And naturally, that base is fed constant doses of additional phony 'facts' by talk radio hosts who are more than happy to fan the flames of your outrage in order to boost their ratings and their advertising rates. But you guys also manage to do a real disservice (I should say ANOTHER disservice) to the national debate because you derail discussion of REAL problems and issues that are in desperate need of real attention by serious people.

If you want respect, join the fact-based world and present some REAL evidence instead of merely engaging in this repetitive childish behavior because, unless you do that, you're just managing to make yourselves look silly. You also make Americans look like a bunch of flakes in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back