Unite to quit paying on mortgages

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Instead of having huge institutions foreclose on each individuals to drive down the value of our property, we can control the power if at least 15,000,000 homeowners unite to prevent all foreclosures. They can't foreclose on 15,000,000 property owners.

This needs to be a two step process to remove any risk entirely.

Step 1) The first step is only a pledge to unite. We begin on this forum to gather pledges. If we hit 10,000 (out of the 25,787 members here) we set up a website to gather pledges from the entire USA. Each of us emails our entire list of addresses to spread the word and ask our associates to email their list of addresses. This could get news coverage that will inform millions of homeowners.

Step 2) Our website records all pledges so when we hit 15,000,000 the 2nd step requires a $10 payment for membership and to show good faith that we simultaneously stop payments. The $150,000,000 finances a team of lawyers to represent any member whose credit is harmed or is a target of any harm by any bank.

We force the banks to reduce all payments to 25% of each member's net income. We use the capital to finance a 3rd party for the 2012 election. We must boot out the entire Democratic Republican Crime Family.

The first two pieces of legislation our new AMERICAN PARTY writes will be:

a) A bill that provides public financing to end all bribes and kickbacks. The obvious reason that loan officers suckered millions of people to take mortgages the lenders knew would never get paid was to generate fees and ditch the mortgages into securitized packages stamped with bogus AAA another part of the obvious fraud. None of the bankers or rating agencies' people were prosecuted is because they all paid bribes to the entire DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICAN CRIME FAMILY.

b) Invoke the 13th Amendment that abolished slavery. The only way Americans can get back their jobs is to force that supplies are manufactured in America at American wages. Buying goods produced by Chinese slaves violates are Constitution. There is no difference buying imported heroin and imported cocaine than buying slave made goods.

Why stop at Mortgages? Lets just refuse to pay any bills. I mean we were all tricked into buying homes, getting credit cards buying cars, so forth and so on.

By the way how exactly is a list of names going to stop a LEGAL proceeding backed by the local State and Federal Government?

Or are you advocating armed rebellion?

Advocating a debtors revolt?.

Good luck with that.

JP Morgan explained how power and control of the ruling classes works best:

I have no fear of the working class because I know I can always hire one worker to kill the other

GREAT IDEA!!
If everyone simply stops paying all of their bills they will have more money...and the economy will be so much better!!

Wow...this guy is simply a genius!!

WAIT!

Please do not start this revolution until I can assume a huge amount of debt, okay?

Then have at it.

Go for it. This will take down the banks & the Fed. I have plenty of money & gold to buy up a bunch of these foreclosures once you guys stop paying & drive house prices into the toilet. I love being a landlord. Later I will demand only payments of gold & silver for rent.

I have honor and a sense of personal responsibility. I promised to repay my mortgage and I did. If I had one now I would still repay it.

That is quite honorable uscitizen. Someone close to me is going through an ugly divorce and just learned that his house may be worth less than his mortgage. The choice is to foreclose or take a huge loss. He is opting for the latter because that's the way he was raised.

Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no.

Who's with me?!?!

Hey...this works great with another idea!
Let's all buy cheap foreign stuff too...that way everyone will lose their jobs and stay on unemployment for yeaaars and....oh wait.

Banks don't throw people into the street when they don't pay credit card bills. I never said we should all stiff everybody.

Mortgage payments are way bigger than credit card payments. The banks would shit if 15,000,000 people stopped paying on their mortgage. Maybe I failed to make my point.

The mortgage meltdown was a complete fraud. You don't need to tell me that the poor slobs being thrown into the street falsified (no doc loans). To keep things in perspective it is always the lender (100%) who has complete control in making the loan to the borrower.

Did these poor stooges go into the bank asking for a mortgage that would guarantee their being thrown into the street as soon as the "teaser" payment ended?

I don't feel like writing all the steps that could easily be prosecuted right now. But the poor stooges being thrown into the street with their entire families breaking up is not a healthy development. When people actually used their brains about 250 years ago they had the SHAYS REBELLION. Those guys didn't take too much shit. They didn't just refuse to pay the lenders, they were ready to kill them.

I'm not suggesting any violence. Just some common sense. Our problem is there is a royalty, a privileged class who commit crimes right out in the open including bribery they call "free speech". That's the simple reason there is never any prosecution.

Read my book I published in 2005. Go to Amazon and search for
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS

Forum List

Back