Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

At least he let Crowder back out of the fight like the little Frenchman he is.....

I mean, did you see him throw his hands in the air?

What a chicken!

He threw his hands in the air because he wanted it to be absolutely clear that he didn't throw any punches and therefore wasn't in any way responsible for any of the blows he received.

Yes. If he pushed the guy to the ground, he initiated force and is most definitely responsible for the blows he received.

Must be nice, living in Fantasy Land.

If the guy was trying to tear down someone else's tent, then the reporter was defending people and property. That's not a crime.

Never said that did I? The Union Members are responsible for their actions. So is the reporter who got punched. The Union protesters simply do not resemble Hitler's Stormtroopers in their actions,

Actually, yes they do. They behaved exactly like Hitler's Brown Shirt storm troopers. You can spew lame denials all day, but the evidence is on video tape.

and as I pointed out before it is the GOP who is adapting the Nazi propaganda technique of intentionally provoked a fight and pretending to be the victim.

Since when is asking a legitimate question "provoking a fight?"

That's the case only where union goons are concerned.

Hey, TD, can you explain this?

Selective editing shows what appears to be union guy attacking Crowder for no apparent reason. However, if you look closely, you’ll see that the guy is getting up off the ground — that he was NOT the one that became aggressive first.

Perhaps you can explain what's happening in this video? Or are you claiming that this is "selective editing" as well?

VIDEO: Michigan union protesters tear down Americans for Prosperity tent, punch comedian Steven Crowder - UPI.com

Sure, I can provide a witness who saw someone from Americans-for-Prosperity loosen the tent ropes and kick out the tent stakes. And the tent poles came down from the inside.

Here’s witness Tom Duckworth describing the NRA-clad guy who he had earlier seen with the other AFP people deliberately taking down the tent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rt6I8BrQCVY]Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube[/ame]
And the witness to back up this guy's story is where?

Teabagger thugs.

q56v1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIF70HsfpAg&list=HL1355555130&index=7]Busted! Fox News Union Fight Tape Selectively Edited - YouTube[/ame]

Once again, idiotic right wingers run with the bullshit that comes from Fox. They haven't been this outraged since Fox reported Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day and used half the Navy.

Are they ever going to stop with the stupid? Guess not.

Let me see if I've got this right...despite video of union protesters pulling down the tent as the mob chants and cheers...you progressives are REALLY going to go with "it's all just a tea party scam"?

I know this is a difficult thing for some of you but please try to base your posts on at least a semblance of reality.

Busted! Fox News Union Fight Tape Selectively Edited - YouTube

Once again, idiotic right wingers run with the bullshit that comes from Fox. They haven't been this outraged since Fox reported Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day and used half the Navy.

Are they ever going to stop with the stupid? Guess not.

No one doctors tapes better than Fox. They're the best...

"doctoring the tapes" is the current knee-jerk excuse liberals use whenever they get caught red-handed do something nefarious or despicable. You can always accuse a broadcaster of "doctoring the tapes" because they always have to be edited for length so they can be shown in a program with limited broadcast time.

You know liberals are lying whenever they accuse their critics of "doctoring the tapes."

Teabagger thugs.

Liberals are thugs. And unlike the accusations about the Tea Party, there is video to prove the liberal thuggery. Your side has fucking nothing!
Not a shred of credible evidence corroborated by other reliable sources that proves the Tea Party is responsible for ANY of the accusations.
Of course all the media had to do is report the incidents and that was that. So goes the way of politics.

The days of ignorant, racist white supremacy are coming to an end.

HUH?....What the fuck are..never mind.
Whatever possible bad fortune that befalls you, is your fault.
You are interested only in fortifying your little cocoon in which you exist.
You make up things as you go.
You have convinced yourself there is this grand conspiracy on the part of "whitey"..You believe this because it makes you feel good.
It is actually your overt and shameless racism that allows you to state these evil things.
You are a racist pig. You are the shit between the toes of domesticated farm animals.

Anyone charged with a crime yet?

Oh...I'm SURE that the Eric Holder Justice Department is giving the issue of union intimidation the same sort of "diligence" that they gave to voter intimidation by the New Black Panther's, ACORN, Fast & Furious and what happened in Benghazi!

They'll be getting to that right after they raid a few more companies like Gibson Guitars, take a few more corporations to court like Boeing, and sue a few more States like Arizona over immigration laws. Any day now...seriously...any day now...

We would certainly want to look at what other footage FOX has. Have they edited the tape? They were eyewitnesses too. What happened before the punch and why aren't they showing it? This eyewitness thing goes both ways, especially if they're trying to fool us by not showing us everything.

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

I think you're mistaking Fox News with MSNBC/NBC.

Or even more significantly, with CBS.

If you recall, Dan Rather, the revered anchor sunk to unprecedented lows in his quest to demonize George W. Bush, by producing a phony "document" in order to discredit the presidential candidate.

The fact that this despicable crook is still appearing on the Obama-slave TV networks, as guest, is testimony of the depravity of the Left-wing maimed stream media.

Forum List

Back