Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

I think you're mistaking Fox News with MSNBC/NBC.

Or even more significantly, with CBS.

If you recall, Dan Rather, the revered anchor sunk to unprecedented lows in his quest to demonize George W. Bush, by producing a phony "document" in order to discredit the presidential candidate.

The fact that this despicable crook is still appearing on the Obama-slave TV networks, as guest, is testimony of the depravity of the Left-wing maimed stream media.
For some reason, leftists have a disconnect between reality and calumnious claims. They tend to go with the lying liar while projecting the same onto the innocent party, usually a decent conservative man or woman who walks the walk. In the 40s and 50s, if a celebrity was exposed as a constant liar or failed to check sources before blurting out a lie, they were (1) fired (2) contract revoked (3) unemployed (4) ignored by good people of the United States, our parents and grandparents. Today, when that happens, the Democrats throw them a party in the Rose Garden, fluff them with prime-time exclusive interviews in which the Democrat is glorified ad nauseum rather than asked salient questions to an unthinkable thing that had wasted taxpayer dollars.

The press is a damn sociopath!

Last edited:
Teabagger thugs.

Liberals are thugs. And unlike the accusations about the Tea Party, there is video to prove the liberal thuggery. Your side has fucking nothing!
Not a shred of credible evidence corroborated by other reliable sources that proves the Tea Party is responsible for ANY of the accusations ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Never said that did I? The Union Members are responsible for their actions. So is the reporter who got punched. The Union protesters simply do not resemble Hitler's Stormtroopers in their actions,

Actually, yes they do. They behaved exactly like Hitler's Brown Shirt storm troopers. You can spew lame denials all day, but the evidence is on video tape.

and as I pointed out before it is the GOP who is adapting the Nazi propaganda technique of intentionally provoked a fight and pretending to be the victim.

Since when is asking a legitimate question "provoking a fight?"

That's the case only where union goons are concerned.

Since you ignored my example of how the reporter and his tactic actually are an adaptation of the "Stormtroopers" tactics in Germany, I'll take it that you have no example to back up your claim.

Lets see the unedited tapes of the incident.

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

If you recall, Dan Rather, the revered anchor sunk to unprecedented lows in his quest to demonize George W. Bush, by producing a phony "document" in order to discredit the presidential candidate.

The fact that this despicable crook is still appearing on the Obama-slave TV networks, as guest, is testimony of the depravity of the Left-wing maimed stream media.

What do you mean? Dan took another one for the team (like Dallas). Instead of the story being about President Bushes less than stellar record with the reserves it became all about one suspect document. Even though the information contained in the document was verified as accurate......

What do you mean? Dan took another one for the team (like Dallas). Instead of the story being about President Bushes less than stellar record with the reserves it became all about one suspect document. Even though the information contained in the document was verified as accurate......

So it's OK for "journalists" to fabricate documents? That's what the "story" was about. Dan Rather hated President Bush so intensely that he was willing to toss away his own integrity in an attempt to sabotage Bush's election chances. In a society where voters are charged with making "informed" choices I have a hard time excusing those in the main stream media who think they have the right to bend the truth to suit THEIR viewpoint. Dan Rather didn't "take one for the team". Dan Rather lied to the American people.

So it's OK for "journalists" to fabricate documents? That's what the "story" was about. Dan Rather hated President Bush so intensely that he was willing to toss away his own integrity in an attempt to sabotage Bush's election chances. In a society where voters are charged with making "informed" choices I have a hard time excusing those in the main stream media who think they have the right to bend the truth to suit THEIR viewpoint. Dan Rather didn't "take one for the team". Dan Rather lied to the American people.

The truth is that CBS report on Bush and the National Guard should have been broadcast without the controversial memos. And if it had been, the results would have been exactly the same. Meaning, the documents were irrelevant because they provided texture (the supposed frustration of Bush's commander), not new facts about Bush's service. Yet journalists pretend the memos are the National Guard story and that without them, questions about Bush's military dodge disappear. Dan took one so the story of Bushes National Gaurd service (or lack thereof) would be obfusticated.

Teabagger thugs.

Liberals are thugs. And unlike the accusations about the Tea Party, there is video to prove the liberal thuggery. Your side has fucking nothing!
Not a shred of credible evidence corroborated by other reliable sources that proves the Tea Party is responsible for ANY of the accusations ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]
Where's the rest of the incident?
Oh, that's right, only conservatives edit out what makes them look bad.
I read this woman threw excrement on the Paul supporters and that's why she got her ass kicked...
They should have taken her to a known bear habitat, coater her in honey and left her there.

Never said that did I? The Union Members are responsible for their actions. So is the reporter who got punched. The Union protesters simply do not resemble Hitler's Stormtroopers in their actions,

Actually, yes they do. They behaved exactly like Hitler's Brown Shirt storm troopers. You can spew lame denials all day, but the evidence is on video tape.

and as I pointed out before it is the GOP who is adapting the Nazi propaganda technique of intentionally provoked a fight and pretending to be the victim.

Since when is asking a legitimate question "provoking a fight?"

That's the case only where union goons are concerned.

Since you ignored my example of how the reporter and his tactic actually are an adaptation of the "Stormtroopers" tactics in Germany, I'll take it that you have no example to back up your claim.

Lets see the unedited tapes of the incident.
Yes, let's see them...Wanna bet they make the union thugs look 100% guilty?
Let me make this clear. I have seen this type of union thuggery many times over.
Being from the NY Metro area, a month did not go by where some union didn't have it's paties in a wad.
I will cite some examples....
The Teamsters struck Coca Cola in Kearny, NJ. The drivers parked their rigs across Doremus Av, to not only block traffic but to show they could stop the entire Port of Newark from functioning. Seems the Teamsters were pissed off because the other union shops were not "honoring" the Teamsters.
The NYC Cab Driver's strike. These fucking geniuses thought it would be a good idea to block the main entrance to JFK Airport and in doing this tied up all of the roadways in and around the airport. It got so bad the aircraft departing JFK were empty of passengers because for a few hours, no one could get in or out of the airport. The NYC PD and The PA of NYNJ had to go in there an offer trips to jail for any cabbie that did not cease and desist.
The Teamsters over the road truckers strike. Oh this was classic. These pricks were so pissed at the Independent Truckers, they started by sabotaging their rigs. When Independents got wise, the Teamsters decided to take their rigs onto I-80 in Pennsylvania and they essentially blocked the entire 375 miles of PA Roadway.
And of course there was ther NY Transit strike of Christmas Eve a bout 10 or so years ago. The Taylor Law actually prohibits public workers from striking, but the TWU leadership thought He could fuck with Mayor Giuliani....Well these three thugs were summarily captured and thrown into jail.
These are just a few incidents of union thuggery. So please, stay out of subjects of which you know nothing.

The truth is that CBS report on Bush and the National Guard should have been broadcast without the controversial memos. And if it had been, the results would have been exactly the same. Meaning, the documents were irrelevant because they provided texture (the supposed frustration of Bush's commander), not new facts about Bush's service. Yet journalists pretend the memos are the National Guard story and that without them, questions about Bush's military dodge disappear. Dan took one so the story of Bushes National Gaurd service (or lack thereof) would be obfusticated.

It's quite obvious that the impact of the report would not have been the same, Boo because Rather and his co-conspirators decided to fabricate documents to "back up" their report. You don't do that if what you've GOT nails the coffin shut...you do that if what you've got fails to do that.

Hey genius. Rather fabricated the story. Period. And he got canned.

He didn't fabricate the story, he used poorly vetted information.

You don't even know what document(s) were allegedly forged do you?

However, thanks for the fine example of what 'Dumbed Down' truly means.

This story wasn't his first rodeo...he wasn't some ambitious cub reporter trying to make a name for himself. He was a long time reporter that knew better....period. He got what he deserved...an old fashion canning. Which had a major impact on his legacy.

This story wasn't his first rodeo...he wasn't some ambitious cub reporter trying to make a name for himself. He was a long time reporter that knew better....period. He got what he deserved...an old fashion canning. Which had a major impact on his legacy.

Incompetence wasn't the claim. It was claimed Rather fabricated the story. He didn't. Creating news is what Fox does. Rather was reporting on it, he just had bad info.

Think Iraq war without KNOWING it was bad info.

Incompetence wasn't the claim. It was claimed Rather fabricated the story. He didn't. Creating news is what Fox does. Rather was reporting on it, he just had bad info.

Either Dan knew the info was bogus or he didn't bother to verify it. I always thought he was a jerk and didn't take him seriously anyway, and I remember when he gave that story, I was watching it and thought it was bullshit while he was saying it. I think he doubted the authenticity of it but hated Bush so much he couldn't resist taking the gamble. Now he's an embarrassment to the left wingers in the media. Cool. :lol:

Three CBS executives and the 60 Minutes producer who came up with the fabricated documents were all fired for their parts in this scandal. Dan Rather SHOULD have been fired as well but he was allowed to "step down". There is a HUGE difference between unknowingly acting on bad information and fabricating bad information. I'm amused by your claim that CBS was merely "reporting" the news. Nothing could be further from the truth. CBS was making a concerted effort to get a certain narrative across...despite the fact that they didn't HAVE proof that narrative was accurate. That ISN'T reporting. That's propagandizing.

Three CBS executives and the 60 Minutes producer who came up with the fabricated documents were all fired for their parts in this scandal. Dan Rather SHOULD have been fired as well but he was allowed to "step down". There is a HUGE difference between unknowingly acting on bad information and fabricating bad information. I'm amused by your claim that CBS was merely "reporting" the news. Nothing could be further from the truth. CBS was making a concerted effort to get a certain narrative across...despite the fact that they didn't HAVE proof that narrative was accurate. That ISN'T reporting. That's propagandizing.
The MSM ius clearly dominated by liberal bias. And as such, the news is not reported in it's factual form. It is "presented".
There is a show on HBO called "The Newsroom".. In it, the new producer insisted the news be reported without altering, without including a narrative bias.
The upper level management argued against this saying that people were not intelligent enough to understand what it was they were watching. Other issues would be that the viewers would get bored and tune out.
They had a point. There are just too many people who need their news spoon fed as though they were children. Years ago, someone mentioned Americans get their news in 10 second soundbites because that was the length of their attention span.
Sadly, this appears to be true.
We are a nation of uninformed people who don't bother to research anything.

The MSM ius clearly dominated by liberal bias. And as such, the news is not reported in it's factual form. It is "presented".
There is a show on HBO called "The Newsroom".. In it, the new producer insisted the news be reported without altering, without including a narrative bias.
The upper level management argued against this saying that people were not intelligent enough to understand what it was they were watching. Other issues would be that the viewers would get bored and tune out.
They had a point. There are just too many people who need their news spoon fed as though they were children. Years ago, someone mentioned Americans get their news in 10 second soundbites because that was the length of their attention span.

Anyone who bothered to research President Bushes(43) history with the reserves knows the story. This incident with Dan Rather showed a clear case of Bias for President Bushes re-election in '04 by the MSM.

Anyone who bothered to research President Bushes(43) history with the reserves knows the story. This incident with Dan Rather showed a clear case of Bias for President Bushes re-election in '04 by the MSM.

You are in the running for "most irrational USMB poster of 2012".

Forum List

Back