Union Boss Richard Trumka Says There’s No ‘Fiscal Cliff’

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
I wonder what Obama has to say about that since he is trying to avoid it on an alleged bipartisan basis.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka in a speech on Thursday will rail against cuts that have been proposed to social insurance programs, including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, as part of a “grand bargain” between the president and Congress, arguing that the whole “fiscal cliff” thing is a “manufactured crisis.”

“There is no fiscal cliff,” Trumka will tell the National Mediation Board Conference in Washington on Thursday, according to prepared remarks. “What we’re facing is an obstacle course within a manufactured crisis that was hastily thrown together in response to inflated rhetoric about our federal deficit.”

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka Calls the ‘Fiscal Cliff’ a Manufactured Crisis | TheBlaze.com

They say that because they are in the Union. WTF do they care? Union people seem to be stuck-up assholes that dont give a damn because they are going to get theirs. Regardless

• Banned
They say that because they are in the Union. WTF do they care? Union people seem to be stuck-up assholes that dont give a damn because they are going to get theirs. Regardless

What's funny is that so far not one Obama supporter wants to comment. That's because they either have to agree Trumka is a uninformed liar or Obama is because there is a fiscal cliff and Obama said that many times.

• Banned
Tough choice between calling Obama a liar or Trumka, I suppose. Maybe all Obama supporters believe like Trumka that there is no fiscal cliff.

I wonder what Obama has to say about that since he is trying to avoid it on an alleged bipartisan basis.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka in a speech on Thursday will rail against cuts that have been proposed to social insurance programs, including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, as part of a “grand bargain” between the president and Congress, arguing that the whole “fiscal cliff” thing is a “manufactured crisis.”

“There is no fiscal cliff,” Trumka will tell the National Mediation Board Conference in Washington on Thursday, according to prepared remarks. “What we’re facing is an obstacle course within a manufactured crisis that was hastily thrown together in response to inflated rhetoric about our federal deficit.”

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka Calls the ‘Fiscal Cliff’ a Manufactured Crisis | TheBlaze.com

obama bin lyin told him to say that.

• Banned

Good point. Never looked at it that way. Now that you mention it, I won't be surprised if someone did get to him.

Good point. Never looked at it that way. Now that you mention it, I won't be surprised if someone did get to him.

Obama just met with this goon and moveon last week, and walla..Trumka comes out and says this

he also PROMISED them he would raise taxes on the wealthy, because it was the Right thing to do...I posted about his meetings a few days ago

Last edited:

Forum List

Back