Trump erupts after watching Fox News Sunday interview with Dick Trumka, head of the AFL-CIO union

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
unions are the ONLY shot for workers to take back our country and fight back against corporate interests that have rigged the system

"Richard Trumka, the head of the AFL-CIO, represented his union poorly on television this weekend. Some of the things he said were so against the working men and women of our country, and the success of the U.S. itself, that it is easy to see why unions are doing so poorly. A Dem!" - President Trump

unions are the ONLY shot for workers to take back our country and fight back against corporate interests that have rigged the system

"Richard Trumka, the head of the AFL-CIO, represented his union poorly on television this weekend. Some of the things he said were so against the working men and women of our country, and the success of the U.S. itself, that it is easy to see why unions are doing so poorly. A Dem!" - President Trump

So, what did he say?

• Banned

So, what did he say?

i provided the Trumka interview and the Trump reaction in the OP. it's all there, brah

So, what did he say?

i provided the Trumka interview and the Trump reaction in the OP. it's all there, brah

7 minute video of mostly talking heads?

• Banned

So, what did he say?

i watch hours and hours of interviews, audiobooks, speeches, etc. why cant you watch 7 minutes?

So, what did he say?

i watch hours and hours of interviews, audiobooks, speeches, etc. why cant you watch 7 minutes?

Talking heads. So painful. Can't reach into screen to strangle.

• Banned

So, what did he say?

believe in something. even if it means sacrificing everything

So, what did he say?

i believe in needing a reason to believe that the video is worth 7 minutes.

• Banned

i believe in needing a reason to believe that the video is worth 7 minutes.
you need to be up to date about what is going on. what do you listen to? Rush Limbaugh or Democracy Now or something?

So, what did he say?

Well, of course. Too....hard....:206:

Another basquebromance troll thread. Nowhere does the video support the title of your thread

So, what did he say?

Well, of course. Too....hard....:206:

It wasn't "FoxNews" it was one guy and he didn't erupt anywhere. It's hilarious that you consider that a hard questioning video while you sit there and watch Jim Acosta talk over the President and you don't see anything.

This is just more of your stupid leftist racist shit

The Orange Virus is scum. Nothing he quacks about surprises or impresses me.

So, what did he say?

Reading is so much faster.

So, what did he say?

having someone read to me is more relaxing. i'm sleeping anyway, so i cant read. i only listen to audiobooks when i sleep.

Another basquebromance troll thread. Nowhere does the video support the title of your thread

Trump responsded to Trumpka's interview on twitter. the video is the interview with Trumpka, not Trump's response

So, what did he say?

having someone read to me is more relaxing. i'm sleeping anyway, so i cant read. i only listen to audiobooks when i sleep.

Okay,thats just totally weird.......

i'm not weird. i'm a hedonist with nervous energy who needs to be satisfied all the time. like Marcelo Bielsa

i'm not weird. i'm a hedonist with nervous energy who needs to be satisfied all the time. like Marcelo Bielsa

Nah....you're weird.

Trump responsded to Trumpka's interview on twitter. the video is the interview with Trumpka, not Trump's response

OK, fair enough. I should have said your whole OP post didn't support the thread title, not just that the video didn't. When did Trump "erupt?" Was it after the tweet you quoted?

Forum List

Back