Unintended Consequences

It is amazing that no one is the least bit bothered by the allegations against Moore.

Consider, it is a deep red district. I doubt the allegations are politically motivated. I doubt the women are Dems.

But you all will continue to unquestionably support him.

Franken apologized and what he did is far less than what Moore is accused of. I wonder if you champion Weinstein as well?

There is something way wrong with us if we are so partisan we excuse this behavior.

The question is not why we are excusing his behavior, the question is if that behavior ever happened in the first place.

Anybody can make accusations. I can make them against you, you can make them against me, we can both make them against an actor or actress. It doesn't mean they are true.

It seems this is some strange trend, going from sports to Fox news, from Fox news to Hollywood, from Hollywood to politics......... where does it end?

The problem with Moore is it isn’t just he said she said. There is apparently a reputation he had built up.

I also suspect if he were a Dem...most of his defenders would be calling for blood.

And most of the Dems would not be making excuses? Kind of like Bill Clinton? You know, what a man does in his personal life is his business; it doesn't reflect on the job he does for the country?

It is amazing that no one is the least bit bothered by the allegations against Moore.

Consider, it is a deep red district. I doubt the allegations are politically motivated. I doubt the women are Dems.

Franken apologized and what he did is far less than what Moore is accused of. I wonder if you champion Weinstein as well?

There is something way wrong with us if we are so partisan we excuse this behavior.

The question is not why we are excusing his behavior, the question is if that behavior ever happened in the first place.

Anybody can make accusations. I can make them against you, you can make them against me, we can both make them against an actor or actress. It doesn't mean they are true.

It seems this is some strange trend, going from sports to Fox news, from Fox news to Hollywood, from Hollywood to politics......... where does it end?

The problem with Moore is it isn’t just he said she said. There is apparently a reputation he had built up.

I also suspect if he were a Dem...most of his defenders would be calling for blood.

And most of the Dems would not be making excuses? Kind of like Bill Clinton? You know, what a man does in his personal life is his business; it doesn't reflect on the job he does for the country?
I agree, unless it involves assault, rape or underage people.

And most of those calling for blood would be defending him.

Issue is allegations don't equal truth.

Franken groped a sleeping woman, took a picture of it, and admitted it.

Moore disputes it and the so called circumstantial evidence is falling apart as its examined after already questionable timing.

We have to take each accusation case by case. Seems like most are just being partisan

Moore disputes it and the so called circumstantial evidence is falling apart as its examined after already questionable timing.

We have to take each accusation case by case. Seems like most are just being partisan
There is more to Moore then he said she said. A reputation at malls that is at least as bad as a single tasteless joke picture by Franken. So you can condemn one but not the other?

There is more to Moore then he said she said. A reputation at malls that is at least as bad as a single tasteless joke picture by Franken. So you can condemn one but not the other?

No, he is making the distinction between evidence and no evidence.

You are not going back to primary sources for your claims of misconduct nor have you checked the mental stability of the one claimant that claimed an illegal act by Moore and her own mother's rebuttal of her claims.

You are not going back to primary sources for your claims of misconduct nor have you checked the mental stability of the one claimant that claimed an illegal act by Moore and her own mother's rebuttal of her claims.
8 so far.

And no political agenda on the part of the accusers.

The reputation at the mall is already debunked. The mall manager denied that he was ever banned from the mall.

The reputation at the mall is already debunked. The mall manager denied that he was ever banned from the mall.

Not really. No one gets banned from a mall. That was the wrong choice of words. However police said they had to run him off multiple times and girls reported harassment and assault.

Are they all liars?

If not...what exactly is debunked?

Then you far left drones should not have voted for Hilary the enabler of Bill, but it goes to show that you far left drones do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to these subjects.

Then you far left drones should not have voted for Hilary the enabler of Bill, but it goes to show that you far left drones do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to these subjects.
No underage people or assault there ( per courts). You lack legs.

Not really. No one gets banned from a mall. That was the wrong choice of words. However police said they had to run him off multiple times and girls reported harassment and assault.

Are they all liars?

In AL it depends on who pays what to whom. The D legacy of massively corrupt local government is still trending.

Are they all liars?

In AL it depends on who pays what to whom. The D legacy of massively corrupt local government is still trending.
Translation....the D legacy is now the R legacy...same people...different party.

No underage people or assault there ( per courts). You lack legs.

See how the far left will defend the sexual abuses of Bill Clinton. The excuse they were underage.

It should not matter the age, if you are outrage by such things, then you should never vote for or support such things. Yet you do every time you vote far left.

But I know your outrage is nothing but a farce on this, you hate anything not part of the far left religion.

So yes there are accusations, not real proof, but you far left drones do not care because they have an (R) next to the name.

You do not have a leg to stand on being a far left drone that supported and voted for Hilary

To a lesser degree. State, county, and municipal police no longer shoot at each other to grab the most graft but other than that yeah.

8 so far.

I'm calling BS on your no political agenda biased opinion. They had close to 40 yrs. to pipe up and report but now that Moore could be elected U.S. Senator from Alabama it's suddenly worth the effort.

Are they all liars?

The cops had to come and run Moore off? I didn't read that. Have a link by any chance? Because if that did take place, the police WOULD have records of it.

8 so far.

I'm calling BS on your no political agenda biased opinion. They had close to 40 yrs. to pipe up and report but now that Moore could be elected U.S. Senator from Alabama it's suddenly worth the effort.
It has only been relatively recently women hsve been comfortable and felt felt safe in speaking up.

Sets the tone of the off year. And it will be bad.
Might as well get it over with.

EVERY REPUBLICAN RAPED AND MURDERED AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN THE PAST.

I confirmed it. I signed the year books of over 30 high school graduates both boy and girl. I’m going to live under a rock now. Oh, I’m not a republican. Oh, and all those kids still send me Christmas cards now. Oh, and they are all grown ups and make more money then me now.

Forum List

Back