Unemployment falls to 8.3%

I'll point out the same thing I did the last time you pulled this graph.

"Strange... the spike doesn't REALLy start till after Obama's election in late 2008."

and why is the blue line RISING while the grey and red line are falling after Obama's in office? When you look at it before P-BO, the blue line always mirrored the other two almost exactly.

Hmmmmmm... interesting.
The spike starts up with the beginning of the Bush Depression, Dec 2007. Obama had not even won the nomination yet, let alone the presidency! It levels off after he takes office.
The RISE starts with the housing bubble popping and the beginning of MANY bad economic decisions in early 2008. The rise is gradual but strong. But note the real increases fall after Obama's election.

Then while the U6 and U3 are shown as dropping, the SGS continues to rise conflicting with all other data from previous years. So, what's wrong here? Someone's fudging data is the most likely cause.
The spike is headed almost straight up before Obama won the election and the fudging is clearly by SGS.

Of course. Believe you, not my own lying eyes.

:rolleyes:

You are your earned namesake EdtehCretin.

A half truth is still a lie

Our ruling

On Wasserman Schultz’s first two points, we have no major quibbles. On the third, the number is accurate according to one calculation, but it is cherry picked in a way that sheds the most favorable light on the president. And on the fourth -- manufacturing jobs -- Wasserman is flat-out wrong. We realize that she said "we've begun to add millions of jobs," suggesting more to come. But a rebound of 303,000 jobs is too few to support a claim that big. Meanwhile, we’re downgrading her for overselling Obama’s role in job creation. On balance, we rate her statement Half True.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-wasserman-schultz-says-obama-has-created-mi/

That is the high range, katzndogz. Find the low range. Then explain how that survey actually supports the government survey.

bigreb got shot down for lying, and you will, too, if you keep this up.

That is the high range, katzndogz. Find the low range. Then explain how that survey actually supports the government survey.

Holy fucking shit asshat the only thing you shot was yourself in the foot.
you are a lying sack of shit and most know it. And have called you on it.

Last edited:

Your Freudian Slip reveals the truth! :rofl::lmao:

You are your earned namesake Little Fizzle.
Freudian slip? Hardly. I said precisely what I meant. the fact you have no sense of humor and even less witty of a brain to catch on to my mockery of you in stating "My Own Lying Eyes" is all the more silly.

I'm fairly certain the rest of the human race got that deliberate jab, but oh no... not you. You're too wrapped up in your hate.

But thanks for the amusing face plam. Yes, that was a deliberate misspelling too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE]Foghorn Leghorn - YouTube[/ame]

Freudian slip? Hardly. I said precisely what I meant. the fact you have no sense of humor and even less witty of a brain to catch on to my mockery of you in stating "My Own Lying Eyes" is all the more silly.

I'm fairly certain the rest of the human race got that deliberate jab, but oh no... not you. You're too wrapped up in your hate.

But thanks for the amusing face plam. Yes, that was a deliberate misspelling too.
The problem with that rationalization is your eyes ARE lying to you, thus making it a Freudian Slip rather than sarcasm! You are mocking your lying self, but you are too stupid to realize it even after it was pointed out to you. :lol:

Holy fucking shit asshat the only thing you shot was yourself in the foot. you are a lying sack of shit and most know it. And have called you on it.

A very few reactionary wacks such as yourself, who would rather see America fail if you don't get power, think as you do.

The rest know that you are a liar. Your very own information supported the government's, which you were trying to destroy.

You destroyed your argument instead. :lol:

Holy fucking shit asshat the only thing you shot was yourself in the foot. you are a lying sack of shit and most know it. And have called you on it.

A very few reactionary wacks such as yourself, who would rather see America fail if you don't get power, think as you do.

The rest know that you are a liar. Your very own information supported the government's, which you were trying to destroy.

Prove or shut the fuck up :lol:

You proved it with your thread on it when you posted the Gallup poll that proved the CBO numbers.

You are ssssooooooooo dumb! :lol:

You proved it with your thread on it when you posted the Gallup poll that proved the CBO numbers.

I want you to prove what you said or shut the fuck up DUMB ASS gallop from my source said unemployment was 9.1 not 8.3

Last edited:

I want you to prove what you said or shut the fuck up DUMB ASS gallop from my source said unemployment was 9.1 not 8.3
There you go again, dishonestly comparing 2 different months. Since you can compare 2 different months so can I, your own Gallup link had unemployment at 8.2%.

The problem with that rationalization is your eyes ARE lying to you, thus making it a Freudian Slip rather than sarcasm! You are mocking your lying self, but you are too stupid to realize it even after it was pointed out to you. :lol:
Yes... you know what I said and how I meant it better than I did.

995228de-e1da-442d-b3cb-7199b84c2fd5.jpg

I'd say you're fucking high, but I don't think you're smart enough to manage to not choke on a pill or suffocate yourself snorting anything, and God help you if you used a needle.

But Chris, hey Chris, didja notice Chris that approx. 2 weeks later from your OP, that Gallup puts unemployment at 9%?
With another 10% of people who work part-time wanting full-time employment!
One helluva recovery Chris......(for a metrosexual, you are quite a hayseed!).

Forum List

Back