Undocumented immigrants to get health care in Gavin Newsom’s early California budget deal

so your complaint about the Democrats is that they can't pass anything in this obstruction is easy, GOP rigged US government? Brilliant.
if you think i said that franco, maybe instead of waking up, just pass the joint to someone else and think about lunch....
That's what you said all right, GOP Dupe. LOL
no thats not what i said you far left Dupe....
you have to believe lies if you are a dupe, dupe. If you don't know the Republicans are a long-running catastrophe and never stop lying, and believe the Democrats are just as bad, you are duped. Google the only tax graph you need to know, we have a flat tax system now if you count all taxes. Huge giveaway to the rich from the GOP end of story end of middle class...AND 911 through sheer incompetence a Middle East klusterfuk since Reagan and a bubble and bust Great recession every 20 every time they get the chance. And pure obstruction when the Democrats are in. Any arguments?
you know what franco you are right about the republicans....but your party is just as bad....i spent a good 30 years watching your party kill much of what used to be California...there is no way you can convince me they are great party....they suck just as bad ....
I'm not here to defend California Democrats. So I would say the problem you have with them is immigrants who the GOP allows in by refusing a good ID card and enforcement. And that is the only thing you've ever held against the Democrats. While the GOP has been a disaster for everyone you know and the country and the world since 1985 aproximately. LOL. Please open your eyes to the rest of the world.... Sorry everybody moved to California LOL...

if you think i said that franco, maybe instead of waking up, just pass the joint to someone else and think about lunch....
you have to believe lies if you are a dupe, dupe. If you don't know the Republicans are a long-running catastrophe and never stop lying, and believe the Democrats are just as bad, you are duped. Google the only tax graph you need to know, we have a flat tax system now if you count all taxes. Huge giveaway to the rich from the GOP end of story end of middle class...AND 911 through sheer incompetence a Middle East klusterfuk since Reagan and a bubble and bust Great recession every 20 every time they get the chance. And pure obstruction when the Democrats are in. Any arguments?
you know what franco you are right about the republicans....but your party is just as bad....i spent a good 30 years watching your party kill much of what used to be California...there is no way you can convince me they are great party....they suck just as bad ....
I'm not here to defend California Democrats. So I would say the problem you have with them is immigrants who the GOP allows in by refusing a good ID card and enforcement. And that is the only thing you've ever held against the Democrats. While the GOP has been a disaster for everyone you know and the country and the world since 1985 aproximately. LOL. Please open your eyes to the rest of the world.... Sorry everybody moved to California LOL...
Criminy you agree that they are a disaster and all liars and then you say the Democrats are just as bad. Unbelievable.

geezus franco,you are so far gone you cant even stay with what was being talked about....what happened to the franco of yesteryear?....

Criminy you agree that they are a disaster and all liars and then you say the Democrats are just as bad. Unbelievable.
whats unbelievable is you thinking California is like everywhere else....

geezus franco,you are so far gone you cant even stay with what was being talked about....what happened to the franco of yesteryear?....
Okay how did California get killed by the Democrats? I believe your complaint is too many damn people and too many illegals. what does that have to do with national Democratic policy? Sorry everybody moved to California old thing LOL

We are talking about immigration, I told you about the 2010 comprehensive Democratic immigration bill that would end this crap. and you say that the Democrats are just as bad bologna!!

Okay how did California get killed by the Democrats? I believe your complaint is too many damn people and too many illegals. what does that have to do with national Democratic policy? Sorry everybody moved to California old thing LOL
Okay how did California get killed by the Democrats?
lol....geezus ,what decade do you want me to start?...

We are talking about immigration, I told you about the 2010 comprehensive Democratic immigration bill that would end this crap. and you say that the Democrats are just as bad bologna!!
and i told you that that your relatives in California will tell you to stick your "comprehensive" bill up your ass and then call you a racist for suggesting it....and if the State with the most democrats and illegals dont back it,you dont have a bill...

Schwarzenegger? your complaint seems to be overpopulation and too many immigrants. It's not the Democrats' fault, that's life on the Golden coast....

and i told you that that your relatives in California will tell you to stick your "comprehensive" bill up your ass and then call you a racist for suggesting it....and if the State with the most democrats and illegals dont back it,you dont have a bill...
Not if they give amnesty to all the illegals except the criminals. Read the damn plan and stop babbling...

Schwarzenegger? your complaint seems to be overpopulation and too many immigrants. It's not the Democrats' fault, that's life on the Golden coast....
arnold?...he was the greatest Gov the State ever had while he was campaigning,after he got elected the democratic legislator made him a pussy man...
It's not the Democrats' fault ....who's fault is it franco?...

Not if they give amnesty to all the illegals except the criminals. Read the damn plan and stop babbling...
unlike were you are franco,there is about 5 million of them out here alone....who is going to sort them all out?...

arnold?...he was the greatest Gov the State ever had while he was campaigning,after he got elected the democratic legislator made him a pussy man...
the national scumbag GOP party that refuses any real solutions, just keeps the wedge issue going decade after decade. By the way what is the damn problem? California is the most successful and productive State in the union too much success.

unlike were you are franco,there is about 5 million of them out here alone....who is going to sort them all out?...
Pass a comprehensive bill with an ID card. which means you have to elect the goddamn Democrats with 60 votes in the Senate, or this will go on forever. The employers and police will sort it out.

the national scumbag GOP party that refuses any real solutions, just keeps the wedge issue going decade after decade. By the way what is the damn problem? California is the most successful and productive State in the union too much success.
If California is so wealthy and so compassionate toward illegal aliens, send them all there. Problem solved.

its economy doesnt tell you how many citizens are living pay check to pay check or are still looking for a decent job does it?...there are 25 counties in cal who are above 5% UE ,13 of them are over 7%...7 of them are 8-9%...2 are over 10%....Imperial County has been over 15% for a bunch of years now,and they have some of the richest farmland in the US....yet those farmers aint working like they should be....if you live along the nice wealthy coast and have a decent job you are doing great,life is good....not so in many other places...

its economy doesnt tell you how many citizens are living pay check to pay check or are still looking for a decent job does it?...there are 25 counties in cal who are above 5% UE ,13 of them are over 7%...7 of them are 8-9%...2 are over 10%....Imperial County has been over 15% for a bunch of years now,and they have some of the richest farmland in the US....yet those farmers aint working like they should be....if you live along the nice wealthy coast and have a decent job you are doing great,life is good....not so in many other places...
Well California is part of the 35-year giveaway to the rich screw the rest GOP America after all. The worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the modern world does not end at the California border despite Democratic efforts in the state...

Well California is part of the 35-year giveaway to the rich screw the rest GOP America after all. The worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the modern world does not end at the California border despite Democratic efforts in the state...
despite Democratic efforts in the state
to do what?....

Forum List

Back