Undocumented immigrants are being granted drivers license in Minnesota

What incentive does an illegal have to get car insurance? It's usually not even their car. They get in an accident (usually because they're drunk) and they just run away on foot, leaving the car in the road. There was an incident a few years ago when three drunk Mexicans wrecked their car on a curve (turned the car over). Two of them got out and walked away laughing while their buddy was still in the car, DEAD. The car wasn't theirs.

Really? REALLY?

What incentive does an illegal have to get car insurance? It's usually not even their car. They get in an accident (usually because they're drunk) and they just run away on foot, leaving the car in the road. There was an incident a few years ago when three drunk Mexicans wrecked their car on a curve (turned the car over). Two of them got out and walked away laughing while their buddy was still in the car, DEAD. The car wasn't theirs.

Really? REALLY?
Yeah, really, really.

most illegals can't speak English or read traffic signs and they better have insurance , I don't feel safe on the road with these people behind the wheel of a car.
None of them have insurance.

If I see any they will be reported to the immigration police ice agents and there phone number is easy to find

most illegals can't speak English or read traffic signs and they better have insurance , I don't feel safe on the road with these people behind the wheel of a car.

If I see any they will be reported to the immigration police ice agents and there phone number is easy to find
I've already reported half a dozen. They're everywhere.

I was just back and drove across Minnesota and didn't really see many there , especially driving

Now San Francisco Bay area is scarier than shit to drive ..horrible drivers.

How do you know that a driver is an illegal immigrant just by observation?
They drive like they're living in Mexico.

So any shitty driver with brown skin is an illegal that you must report?

I was just back and drove across Minnesota and didn't really see many there , especially driving

Did I say that? No.

Did I say that? No.

Well, correct me. How do you identify illegal immigrant drivers so that you can report them? You told me it was based on how they drive.

Did I say that? No.

Well, correct me. How do you identify illegal immigrant drivers so that you can report them? You told me it was based on how they drive.
I didn't say I report them based on their driving.

Did I say that? No.

But you've reported half a dozen illegal drivers. How did you know them to report them? You said they drive like they're from Mexico. Now you say that's not it.

Did I say that? No.

But you've reported half a dozen illegal drivers. How did you know them to report them? You said they drive like they're from Mexico. Now you say that's not it.
I've reported people I know to be illegal. And yes, they drive too, and they drive like this is Mexico. Now do you get it?

Really? REALLY?
Yeah, really, really.

Fabricated stories like Trump.

Did I say that? No.

I've reported people I know to be illegal. And yes, they drive too, and they drive like this is Mexico. Now do you get it?

No I don't get it.
1. You never like mexican let alone travel to Mexico.
2. Reporting illegals is not that simple Dude. Just imagine how many assholes like you calling ICE. Why would they take you seriously? Are you saying that they will drop what they are doing and pay attention to your gripes?

Hi ICE...... this is SJ ..... I am reporting 4 illegal here in the market. I'm going to tie them up till you guys get here.

Why not just raids markets, church, factories and farms if Trump is that serious. Why do they even need you?

So is Los Angeles and every city within 100 miles of it.

You are full of shit SJ. How in the world you know that when you are so scared going outside your house? You hate all minorities anyway.......... so what is your point?

They're both full of shit.

I lived in or near Tucson for more than 25 years. People came and went, to and from Mexico every day. None of them drove any differently than others.

I will never understand why thee RWNJs don't understand why licensing undocumented people is a good idea. Really, its just not that hard to figure out.

You are full of shit SJ. How in the world you know that when you are so scared going outside your house? You hate all minorities anyway.......... so what is your point?

I lived in or near Tucson for more than 25 years. People came and went, to and from Mexico every day. None of them drove any differently than others.

I will never understand why thee RWNJs don't understand why licensing undocumented people is a good idea. Really, its just not that hard to figure out.

Actually the problem in the the San Francisco are is Asian's not knowing how to drive in America...not Mexicans..

Actually the problem in the the San Francisco are is Asian's not knowing how to drive in America...not Mexicans..

I know I've been there a lot....... but they have license and insurance.

Here in Denver, ditto. They now have a motor-voter law. Which gives way the vote to illegals. Which gives me great pause and reflects on Trumps paranoia about illegals voting. It's like the mad hatter is defining insanity. I even saw three Mexicans at the DMV helping each other on the DMV written test , when the rules clearly states ONE PERSON PER BOOTH. I guess the rules never apply equally to Hispanics . They never apply equally, odd, for people that just want acceptance and equality. Curiouser and curiouser.

I live in Denver, a sanctuary city, it is. Nobody voted for it, our so called "leaders" made it that way. I never voted for this, and wasn't asked. And since this is STILL a representative democracy, shouldn't somebody somewhere should have ASKED US first what We want? That would have been nice. Colorado representatives presumed to tell US what WE want. Funny thing about democracy.

Last edited:
Here in Denver, ditto. They now have a motor-voter law. Which gives way the vote to illegals. Which gives me great pause and reflects on Trumps paranoia about illegals voting. It's like the mad hatter is defining insanity. I even saw three Mexicans at the DMV helping each other on the DMV written test , when the rules clearly states ONE PERSON PER BOOTH. I guess the rules never apply equally to Hispanics . They never apply equally, odd, for people that just want acceptance and equality. Curiouser and curiouser.

Rules never apply equally to Hispanics....... REALLY? REALLY?

So you are saying.......... just because they are Mexicans the DMV officers will just let violate the rules?

Also the DL is only for driving privilege ..... It does NOT give them the right or allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back