Undocumented immigrants are being granted drivers license in Minnesota

Edward007

Feb 24, 2017
most illegals can't speak English or read traffic signs and they better have insurance , I don't feel safe on the road with these people behind the wheel of a car.

I was just back and drove across Minnesota and didn't really see many there , especially driving

Now San Francisco Bay area is scarier than shit to drive ..horrible drivers.

I was just back and drove across Minnesota and didn't really see many there , especially driving

So is Los Angeles and every city within 100 miles of it.

I suppose the lesser of two weevils on this issue is at least testing them for knowledge of road rule and on driving skills.

most illegals can't speak English or read traffic signs and they better have insurance , I don't feel safe on the road with these people behind the wheel of a car.

None of them have insurance.

Ummm, bullshit.
The Dem governor wants them, the GOP State House says no and the GOP Senate says at this time no, but wants to negotiate. The deal that created this the REAL drivers license which is a national conformed standardized drivers licence.
Another Fake News inspired thread.
Here, read the story from the legitimate press.
Senate rejects Real ID measure over driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants

Youre not safe.

I have been rear ended twice by illegal babes. Both had kids in the car with them. Neither was paying attention to the road ahead of them.

Both times I had traffic jams ahead of me but these babes were oblivious to what was ahead.

What incentive does an illegal have to get car insurance? It's usually not even their car. They get in an accident (usually because they're drunk) and they just run away on foot, leaving the car in the road. There was an incident a few years ago when three drunk Mexicans wrecked their car on a curve (turned the car over). Two of them got out and walked away laughing while their buddy was still in the car, DEAD. The car wasn't theirs.

Minnesota, proving nature over nurture once again. Nothing cucks harder than a Northern European.

If I see any they will be reported to the immigration police ice agents and there phone number is easy to find

If I see any they will be reported to the immigration police ice agents and there phone number is easy to find
I've already reported half a dozen. They're everywhere.

How do you know that a driver is an illegal immigrant just by observation?

I've already reported half a dozen. They're everywhere.

How do you know that a driver is an illegal immigrant just by observation?
They drive like they're living in Mexico.

So is Los Angeles and every city within 100 miles of it.

You are full of shit SJ. How in the world you know that when you are so scared going outside your house? You hate all minorities anyway.......... so what is your point?

Forum List

Back