Undocumented Dad Taken by ICE While Dropping Kids Off At School

Who is paying for his kid's school?

picss.jpg
Yep! That basically makes him a thief!

Source: ABC 7 Chicago
LOS ANGELES -- While being dropped off at school with her sisters, 13-year-old Fatima Avelica recorded her undocumented father being picked up by agents with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez had been in the country for 20 years with four children, two of which are grown.

The ICE officials, who wore police jackets, took the 48-year-old father into custody as he dropped his girls off at school in Highland Park on Tuesday.

"It's really hard what we're going through," Avelica-Gonzalez's daughter Brenda Avelica said. "I never thought we'd actually go through something like this. It's terrible to feel and see your family being broken apart."

Read more: Undocumented dad taken by ICE while dropping kids off at school

Poor kid. :(

Supposedly Obama deported more than anyone else.

Where were all these threads then?
I know, no one said a word right? In fact they bragged about it. Know what that tells me? They are liars.

It must be standard operating procedure to maim and cripple the filthy subhuman beaners before throwing the loathsome maggots back into the Third World shithole where their kind belongs. Makes it much harder for the vile rodents to slither back across the border.

Know what we mean?

LOS ANGELES -- While being dropped off at school with her sisters, 13-year-old Fatima Avelica recorded her undocumented father being picked up by agents with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez had been in the country for 20 years with four children, two of which are grown.

The ICE officials, who wore police jackets, took the 48-year-old father into custody as he dropped his girls off at school in Highland Park on Tuesday.

"It's really hard what we're going through," Avelica-Gonzalez's daughter Brenda Avelica said. "I never thought we'd actually go through something like this. It's terrible to feel and see your family being broken apart."

Supposedly Obama deported more than anyone else.

Where were all these threads then?
I know, no one said a word right? In fact they bragged about it. Know what that tells me? They are liars.

My favorite part is that these threads started before Trump had a chance to DO anything. So that they were slamming an ICE that was still Obama's ICE, operating under Obama's rules.

It's a shame when criminals are arrested by the authorities.
No doubt, you'll care for his kids when he's deported.

I'll drive them to O'Hare.

No more a poor kid than any other criminal's child that gets arrested. Shouldn't have broken the law...Dad 100% at fault.
An historic DUI conviction twenty years old being used as a reason to arrest the father is an abuse of the law for two reasons:
1. If a DUI conviction is grounds for deporting a father then it should have been used 20 years ago. There should be a statute of limitations on using historic convictions on the grounds that the authorities had a chance decades ago and blew it.
2. When President spoke about going after bad hombres people must have thought he would be going after murderers, armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, and other major criminal and gang-related career criminals not a father-of-four who had an historic DUI conviction.

This case smacks of police state values.

No more a poor kid than any other criminal's child that gets arrested. Shouldn't have broken the law...Dad 100% at fault.
An historic DUI conviction twenty years old being used as a reason to arrest the father is an abuse of the law for two reasons:
1. If a DUI conviction is grounds for deporting a father then it should have been used 20 years ago. There should be a statute of limitations on using historic convictions on the grounds that the authorities had a chance decades ago and blew it.
2. When President spoke about going after bad hombres people must have thought he would be going after murderers, armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, and other major criminal and gang-related career criminals not a father-of-four who had an historic DUI conviction.

This case smacks of police state values.
Yeah, hell ---- just another crime gone unpunished. Who the fuck cares, right?

It WAS used 20 years ago -- read the damn article. But, the tears of liberals kept this asshole in the country. I'm guessing a multiple felon is a good place to start. Face the facts .... YOU GOT USED !!

Illegal Alien is a true description of people who don't follow the correct process. Undocumented seems to imply that they forgot to file paper work, maybe the dog ate it or some other retarded excuse for breaking/flaunting the laws of the land.

I'm sure it was a shock for the kid. :(
Unfortunately if you break the law you have to pay for all consequences
frown.gif

Illegal Alien is a true description of people who don't follow the correct process. Undocumented seems to imply that they forgot to file paper work, maybe the dog ate it or some other retarded excuse for breaking/flaunting the laws of the land.
People cannot be illegal, acts can.

estermoon said:
"I'm sure it was a shock for the kid. :(
frown.gif
"

The law was a twenty-year-old traffic violation which should have been used if the federal authorities had any interest in the case. Justice is not served when it is not swift and when it does not take into consideration all aspects of the case such as being a responsible of school-age children since the historic DUI violation.

People cannot be illegal, acts can.

estermoon said:
"I'm sure it was a shock for the kid. :(
frown.gif
"

The law was a twenty-year-old traffic violation which should have been used if the federal authorities had any interest in the case. Justice is not served when it is not swift and when it does not take into consideration all aspects of the case such as being a responsible of school-age children since the historic DUI violation.

Illegal Alien is an accurate description of what they are.

Your attempt at playing semantic games with this is dismissed.

We should stop going after ALL criminals that have children. That way there won't be any hurt fweewiings.

Trump's doing all this to preserve his only supporters, the Alt-Right.
Trump is enforcing the immigration laws because they protect all US citizens.
It is not protecting the American child to deport her father.
The child is the fathers responsibility.
Indeed and he was driving her to school. The girl I assume is a US citizen and the state has a dury to care for her civil rights which include having her father at home and not deported on an historic DUI conviction.
The state forfeited its obligation to deport the father when the first found-out he was undocumented and did nothing for twenty years. The state cannot treat people and their families this way.

DUI's a criminal make. That's why we fling them in jail. Being an illegal alien a criminal does make. Hence the word 'illegal' before alien. That's why we fling them back over the fence when we catch em.

Forum List

Back