Mob attacks professor and speaker at Middlebury college

White Nationalists should not be attacked any more than other Alt Right activists.

But they need to have every facet of their lives made open to public scrutiny.

20 years from today......remember the democrat party? yeah they sure self destructed in a hurry.

White Nationalists should not be attacked any more than other Alt Right activists.

He isn't a white nationalist. He is a scientist who wrote a book filled with facts,something liberals and cucks are afraid of so instead of refuting the facts they confirm them by acting like savage animals. I have read his book,hell I even own a copy.All one has to do is look around to see everything he wrote in that book is 100% correct.

He isn't a white nationalist. He is a scientist who wrote a book filled with facts,something liberals and cucks are afraid of so instead of refuting the facts they confirm them by acting like savage animals. I have read his book,hell I even own a copy.All one has to do is look around to see everything he wrote in that book is 100% correct.
That's hilarious that you own a copy!

That's hilarious that you own a copy!
Why? I own hundreds of books. I have 2 book shelves full and then several containers of books I have read and wanted to keep for my kids to read or study later in life. I am a bibliophile.

Odium thinks opposition to German fascism is somehow communist.

Tell that to the liberal democracies that opposed Hitler and Mussolini.

Shoot, fascist regimes in South America opposed the Germans in WWII.

Last edited:
What the fuck is it with racism?
Where is the racism? Scientific facts aren't racist. They are just facts,people shouldn't be so scared of facts to not open their eyes and minds to check the facts for themselves instead of getting all emotional about it all.
It's just the whole thing. It's a ridiculous situation we are in.
Oh I agree,shutting down someone because you dislike what they say or wrote is pretty pathetic. I despise MANY people but I also believe in free speech and wouldn't stop them from speaking,I just wouldn't attend or want my kids to attend.

This should be unacceptable to all Americans. Why does the left hate freedom of speech?

Damn those Brazilian commies!

Soldadosexercitobrasil
Participation-2.jpg

The Brazilian Expeditionary Force or BEF (Portuguese: Força Expedicionária Brasileira; FEB) consisted of about 25,700 men arranged by the army and air force to fight alongside the Allied forces in the Mediterranean Theatre of World War II. This air–land force consisted of (replacements included): a complete Infantry Division, a Liaison flight, and a Fighter squadron.[1]

It fought in Italy from September 1944 to May 1945, while the Brazilian Navy as well as the Air Force also acted in the Battle of the Atlantic from the middle of 1942 until the end of the war. During almost eight months of its campaign, fighting at Gothic Line and in the 1945 final offensive, the BEF managed to take 20,573 Axis prisoners, consisting of two generals, 892 officers, and 19,679 other ranks. Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight overseas, losing 948 men killed in action across all three services during the Second World War.[2][3]

Brazilian Expeditionary Force - Wikipedia

Here is a good read.

HyperWar: The Brazilian Participation in World War II

Last edited:

Forum List

Back