Understand The Danger We Are In

Today a member of parliament in Ukraine called a press conference and discussed a corrupt payment of $900,000 to joe biden.

Did any US news papers or networks report the story?

Nope.

That is the point of this thread...understand the danger we are in when our "news" media is this corrupt!

A lie of omission is still a lie!

Since you are very well informed.....

Why not post us a link where you got your information?

I heard it on the radio while driving...the radio doesn't come with a link.

From a great investigative reporter named john solomon.

Oh FUCK.... John Solomon. I’m familiar what he does especially for Trump that supports conspiracy theory crap. That is where the Ukraine conspiracy crap against the Biden.

There's a difference between impeachment in the House and trial in the Senate. The White House seems to be as equally unfamiliar with that difference as it is the Constitution.

So whatever you hear from the radio. You post it hear without any support of your fucking BULLSHIT.

Then you blame the US media for not publishing the news. Catered to Trump supporters who believes every thing.

Why would News media even pay attention to Solomon? I’m familiar of his work but I do not read single word of what he does.

Dude you are a liar.,

That is where the Ukraine conspiracy crap against the Biden.

Yup...that crap video with biden bragging about his crimes to the council of foreign relations.

Who should I believe? You or my lying eyes?

From where you are getting the information plus Trump supporters believes everything they hear from Trump. You are LIAR.

I believe in real facts. Not from a conspiracy theory crap bullshit.

With a video of biden saying to the ukrainians "If the prosecutor isn't fired in 6 hours you're not getting the billion dollars...well son of a bitch...he got fired"...and all the democrat filth was laughing so hard at joes crimes...they really yuked it up.

All on video but you call it a conspiracy.

*** Today a member of parliament in Ukraine called a press conference and discussed a corrupt payment of $900,000 to joe biden.

Did any US news papers or networks report the story?

Nope.

That is the point of this thread...understand the danger we are in when our "news" media is this corrupt!

A lie of omission is still a lie!

*** Your first paragraph alone doesn’t make sense.
This is very big and sensitive issue in Ukraine. Why would they make a news conference against Biden?

Zelensky has not even completed his investigation.

I know people in Kiev. At least Zelensky is not talking or working with corrupt Ukrainian people like the Parnas & Fruman group where all these conspiracy crap started.

Guilliani was warned he was dealing with corrupt people. Parnas work for Ukrainian oligarchs Firtash. A Ukraine richest business men who is fighting extradition to US on bribery charges since 2017. Lives in Vienna where Guilliani supposed to be heading this week.

Most likely Guilliani will go to jail.

What do you think is going to happen...... when and if Zelensky told Trumpy that Biden didn’t do anything wrong?

With a video of biden saying to the ukrainians "If the prosecutor isn't fired in 6 hours you're not getting the billion dollars...well son of a bitch...he got fired"...and all the democrat filth was laughing so hard at joes crimes...they really yuked it up.

You are twisting the reality. You are posting partial of the story to fit your propaganda.

Try again.

Show me a video or a link where Biden told them if the prosecutor is not fired in 6 hours.

Watch it and weep soy boy :)

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says he told Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.

Last edited:
Now...to go back to my first post on page 1...don't you think the MSM had an OBLIGATION to play this video for us? To inform us?

Especially when this is a presidential candidate?

Are you starting to get an inkling of the danger we are in?

Forum List

Back