Understand The Danger We Are In

My only point in providing you with the Rules was that you should be careful saying that Pelosi is breaking the rules,

I appreciate that...when I had the time I went back, copied the entire document into a different format so I could search it.

The word "impeach" wasn't anywhere to be found in the house rules...nor was "impeachment".

Does that mean the house has no power to impeach?

We have 2 presidents that were impeached and impeachment proceedings had begun when nixon resigned...so there are precedents and procedures to follow...why is pelosi not following them?

Why does she think she can just make it up as she goes along?
I don't see it as "making it up" but I agree if her investigation ends in Articles of Impeachment, those Articles should be carefully documented and presented according to Doyle. I still don't see why the Republicans need to turn it into an evidentiary trial at this point. They have that opportunity in the Senate. Then Trump and his people can present all the refuting evidence they wish.

I am hearing that there are texts from higher ups in the Trump administration showing the pressure being put on Ukraine to investigate the President's pet peeves. There is a second whistle blower, as well. Are you ignoring all that? Do you care that the President has done this, which he clearly did, or do you think it was perfectly okay?

There is a second whistle blower, as well. Are you ignoring all that? Do you care that the President has done this, which he clearly did, or do you think it was perfectly okay?

Oh my Lord!

I don't care if there are 100 whistleblowers...WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL! Trump released it to the public!

There is NOTHING a whistleblower can tell me that I haven't read for myself!

The president followed the letter of the law in investigating blatant corruption that joe biden is on video bragging about...go to youtube and watch it for yourself.

I'm sorry old lady but I have alot of reading to do in order to keep up with this attempted overthrow of a duly elected president & if I spend all this time arguing nonsense (like russia collusion which 4 investigations have proven false) I will never get my reading done.

I'd like to believe line that "the american people are waking up"...but I don't....not really. I have little faith in the much-touted wisdom of the "American people" considering that a big chunk of them voted for hillary and many weren't even born in this country.
There will always be the Trump haters that will still support anyone who runs against him even though they know they're being lied to but Trump supporters still support him and can see through the bullshit from the media. It's the independents that will sway the election and they're the ones I had in mind. Even out here in So. Ca. it's not that hard to make the case that Trump is not the monster the media are trying to paint him as.

Lots of you likes Trump because of his charisma....
It doesn’t matter if he is a liar, hypocrite or just plain dishonest con man or stupid domestic or foreign policies.

Let me give you an example. You are from southern Ca with a big problem of smog. Trump EPA policies is to create more smog...... Are you aware of that?

He did that only just because he wants to do it. No explanation.

Governor Newsom just sued his ass..

Wrong you do not know trumps great ability

His Art of the Deal is real

He helps everyone’s different abilities to prosper

Ask a lot of black athletes

Trump can do the same for nations

And all democrats are guilty of mass murder of innocent us citizen babies

Bullshit. He helped no black athletes. He took pictures with black boxing champions. And he did not make them champions. He killed a football league and now he's killing this nation.

He has to go.

Quit your outrageous lying !!!

/////...

Former pro boxer and entrepreneur George Foreman spoke out in support of president Donald Trump and criticized Golden State Warriors athlete Kevin Durant and free agent Colin Kaepernick during a podcast Monday.

Who gives a fuck?

There is a second whistle blower, as well. Are you ignoring all that? Do you care that the President has done this, which he clearly did, or do you think it was perfectly okay?

Oh my Lord!

I don't care if there are 100 whistleblowers...WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL! Trump released it to the public!

The president followed the letter of the law in investigating blatant corruption that joe biden is on video bragging about...go to youtube and watch it for yourself.

I'm sorry old lady but I have alot of reading to do in order to keep up with this attempted overthrow of a duly elected president & if I spend all this time arguing nonsense (like russia collusion which 4 investigations have proven false) I will never get my reading done.

And we don't have the entire transcript of the call. And what we have shows Trump broke the law.

Oh my Lord!

YOU brought it up, not me. I'll just leave you to your "statements," then, and not reply. I thought when people posted on this board, they expected arguments. I guess that's not how you roll. You might do better on one of the conservative-only boards, though, because not everyone is going to be as polite as me.

And we don't have the entire transcript of the call. And what we have shows Trump broke the law.

Show me!

Show me where Trump asked for a quid pro quo.
Show me where Trump asked him to "dig up dirt" on a political opponent.
Show me where Trump threatened him to with hold military aid.

I can't wait until we find out this so called "whistleblower" turns out to be jusse smollett or rachel maddow...but even then you'll stick to believing lies.

Fine with me...don't comprehend the danger we're in...walk blindly right into it.

YOU brought it up, not me. I'll just leave you to your "statements," then, and not reply.

I brought up a warning of danger...you want to argue incessantly until the end of time. Nope...not gonna do it.

And so did the Obama administration.
But you were fine with that.

Forgot the IRS scandal already? (among plenty others)

And the IRS ended up paying millions to conservative groups that they harmed...but the MSM wont report it. (I forget off the top of my head if the IRS settled out of court or were found guilty in court...but nobody went to prison...as is usual).

YOU brought it up, not me. I'll just leave you to your "statements," then, and not reply.

I brought up a warning of danger...you want to argue incessantly until the end of time. Nope...not gonna do it.
No, of course you're not going to do it. YOU brought up a bunch of merry horseshit that I called you on and you have decided to ignore it because you know I made valid points.

If your swole head was any bigger they'd need a crane to get you out of bed.

Have fun making your decrees, but you don't belong here is you can't deal with argument.

Today a member of parliament in Ukraine called a press conference and discussed a corrupt payment of $900,000 to joe biden.

Did any US news papers or networks report the story?

Nope.

That is the point of this thread...understand the danger we are in when our "news" media is this corrupt!

A lie of omission is still a lie!

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
I have not heard that. I don't watch tv anymore, though. Even my NYT daily briefing I get by email doesn't say anything like that.
Without the media, neither you nor I would have a clue what anyone in our elected government was doing. We need them. We are all smart enough to notice bias and work around it.
Trashing the media is not a great idea, Thunk. Conservatives bitch about CNN and MSNBC and the op eds in WaPo, as if those are the only sources of news out there.

Without the media we'd be like populace of any dictatorship.
Have you ever worked a day in your life?

...says the dishwasher.

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

I have not heard that. I don't watch tv anymore, though. Even my NYT daily briefing I get by email doesn't say anything like that.
Without the media, neither you nor I would have a clue what anyone in our elected government was doing. We need them. We are all smart enough to notice bias and work around it.
Trashing the media is not a great idea, Thunk. Conservatives bitch about CNN and MSNBC and the op eds in WaPo, as if those are the only sources of news out there.

...says the dishwasher.
Even if I was I’d still be smarter then you lol

The media IS the most dangerous group in America-not nazis or antifas, Trump or Schiff, shooters or sex traffickers-the media makes all of them WORSE!

...says the dishwasher.
Even if I was [sic] I’d still be smarter then [sic] you lol

:lmao:

How many people never heard that Trump annihilated 97% of ISIS in his first year in office?

How many people missed the passage of "THE FIRST STEP ACT" where even Van Jones was in the oval office praising Trump?

How many people don't know the names christopher steele or fusion GPS?

Lies of omission are still lies!
Yeah. Well. The First Step Act didn't work.
Gang member released under First Step Act wanted for murder

...says the dishwasher.

I still have numerous questions you refuse to answer Pending .. find any Latins in those pics? Or in Sturbridge village? Lol

...says the dishwasher.

I still have numerous questions you refuse to answer Pending .. find any Latins in those pics? Or in Sturbridge village? Lol

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah. Well. The First Step Act didn't work.

I read about that. I'm waiting for more details to come out because that shit was not supposed to happen!

It was supposed to be for people who got caught smoking a joint & were sentenced to life in prison...things like that.

There was a bit more about it on Tucker tonight but they didn't explain much.

Forum List

Back