Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • less than 20

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Oil inventories are based on the 1st trading day of the last 12 months so starting in July most producers will go insolvent. The 12 month rule is law. The energy sector bankruptcies have already started with a minimum of 200 billion in writeoffs expected.

Most hedges are also unwinding. This limit is more flexible but the country is running out of places to store the oil.

Based on rail tonnage and electrical usage real Chinese GDP is in the 3-4% annual rate and headed lower. So, demand for energy and raw materials are likely to drop further. So how low will it go?

Oil inventories are based on the 1st trading day of the last 12 months so starting in July most producers will go insolvent. The 12 month rule is law. The energy sector bankruptcies have already started with a minimum of 200 billion in writeoffs expected.

Most hedges are also unwinding. This limit is more flexible but the country is running out of places to store the oil.

Based on rail tonnage and electrical usage real Chinese GDP is in the 3-4% annual rate and headed lower. So, demand for energy and raw materials are likely to drop further. So how low will it go?

Been fluctuating $2-3/day since falling to $50/b(x10,000.) Wouldn't wanna try and speculate on it with such rapid fluctuation.

Been fluctuating $2-3/day since falling to $50/b(x10,000.) Wouldn't wanna try and speculate on it with such rapid fluctuation.
Quite true and for some reason your post got lost in my alerts, my apologies.

My focus is different. Between Royalty trusts, Energy ETFs and similar plays wildcatting has become a widely owned financial asset like mortgages prior to the meltdown with the SEC and Fed doing their usual sleeping beauty imitation.

2017 as the first year of a presidential term is likely to be rough and the 2020 census dip is likely to be rough. My wondering is about whether this problem is in the can-kicking range or beyond it?

Forum List

Back