Uncontrolled Flat Spin

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

The left would probably consider that a vicotry at this point.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Not sure what a "vicotry" is, but the victory is in watching you lot get excited yet again about something that isn't going to happen.

What is going to happen, and what should have happened far sooner, is single-payer. And we'll have the whining from the Right to thank.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Share on Reddit Share on Google+ E-mail

More Than 1 Million to Lose Obamacare Plans as Insurers Quit
Zachary Tracer ZTracer

A growing number of people in Obamacare are finding out their health insurance plans will disappear from the program next year, forcing them to find new coverage even as options shrink and prices rise.

At least 1.4 million people in 32 states will lose the Obamacare plan they have now, according to state officials contacted by Bloomberg. That’s largely caused by Aetna Inc., UnitedHealth Group Inc. and some state or regional insurers quitting the law’s markets for individual coverage.

Sign-ups for Obamacare coverage begin next month. Fallout from the quitting insurers has emerged as the latest threat to the law, which is also a major focal point in the U.S. presidential election. While it’s not clear what all the consequences of the departing insurers will be, interviews with regulators and insurance customers suggest that plans will be fewer and more expensive, and may not include the same doctors and hospitals.
It may also mean that instead of growing in 2017, Obamacare could shrink. As of March 31, the law covered 11.1 million people; an Oct. 13 S&P Global Ratings report predicted that enrollment next year will range from an 8 percent decline to a 4 percent gain.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Not sure what a "vicotry" is, but the victory is in watching you lot get excited yet again about something that isn't going to happen.

What is going to happen, and what should have happened far sooner, is single-payer. And we'll have the whining from the Right to thank.
Glad to see you have given up defending the ACA and admitted what the goal of the deception was all along, Single Payer.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

And single payer is every bit as shitty as this abomination that you have so pathetically defended. If you're getting paid for this they should fire you. You suck at it.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Glad to see you have given up defending the ACA and admitted what the goal of the deception was all along, Single Payer.

Don't know what you're seeing where, but if you actually read my posts, you'll see I've done no such thing.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

And single payer is every bit as shitty.

Based on your personal experience? Tell us.

[What is going to happen, and what should have happened far sooner, is single-payer. And we'll have the whining from the Right to thank.

That is the moment I stop paying all taxes to this Government. The moment they ban all private insurance is the moment I no longer have ANY medical care.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Don't know what you're seeing where, but if you actually read my posts, you'll see I've done no such thing.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Because it's controlled by government nimrod. Government by definition is incompetent. It will be fine for the elites (they'll go elsewhere like the Canadian politicians have done coming here to the US for their treatment rather than wait their turn and dying back home) but the poor and middle class get to pay large sums of their wealth into a system that considers them troublesome and the sooner they die the better. Less paper work that way.

In other words silly boy you want to turn the entire healthcare system of the USA into the DMV.

Real smart dummy, real smart....

If by "it" you mean the deductions from our checks; then yes."It's" still here. I was referring to the health care.

I see why you're confused. You get health care from medical professionals. And if you're refusing to get health insurance Because Obama, then, yes, it will be reflected in your taxes. But that's a choice you make.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Because it's controlled by government nimrod. Government by definition is incompetent. It will be fine for the elites (they'll go elsewhere like the Canadian politicians have done coming here to the US for their treatment rather than wait their turn and dying back home) but the poor and middle class get to pay large sums of their wealth into a system that considers them troublesome and the sooner they die the better. Less paper work that way.

In other words silly boy you want to turn the entire healthcare system of the USA into the DMV.

Then what you need to do is emigrate from Government Nimrod to the good ol' U.S. of A. We even let you use commas here.

And unless you're getting your health care exclusively from the V.A., your health care is not "controlled by the government." At least not in the good ol' U.S. of A.

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

That's all....

pfffffftttttttt........

Then what you need to do is emigrate from Government Nimrod to the good ol' U.S. of A. We even let you use commas here.

And unless you're getting your health care exclusively from the V.A., your health care is not "controlled by the government." At least not in the good ol' U.S. of A.

No, what needed to be done was to control the amount that could be paid out in a malpractice lawsuit, and allow true competition to reign in the marketplace. You government types have fucked up the process by granting monopolies to your favorite bribers.

[What is going to happen, and what should have happened far sooner, is single-payer. And we'll have the whining from the Right to thank.

That is the moment I stop paying all taxes to this Government. The moment they ban all private insurance is the moment I no longer have ANY medical care.

Nobody has or will ban private insurance. We will just be offered something much better that cuts out the multi million dollar profits for the insurance companies, and puts that money directly to healthcare.

No, what needed to be done was to control the amount that could be paid out in a malpractice lawsuit, and allow true competition to reign in the marketplace. You government types have fucked up the process by granting monopolies to your favorite bribers.

Ah, the "Tort Reform Would Fix Everything" rationale. Haven't seen that one in a while.

Ah, the "Tort Reform Would Fix Everything" rationale. Haven't seen that one in a while.

I see you ignored the rest of my post. If you couldn't lie you wouldn't have a damned thing to say would you....

Nobody has or will ban private insurance. We will just be offered something much better that cuts out the multi million dollar profits for the insurance companies, and puts that money directly to healthcare.

Canadians have a dual system and they keep private around because the public sucks in many ways.

"Much better" ???

I see you ignored the rest of my post. If you couldn't lie you wouldn't have a damned thing to say would you....

Locked up with the board dumbass.....?

She only lives to annoy those who engage her.

She never provides information all the while yacking and blabbering about "primary" sources.

It was amusing for a while...

Forum List

Back