Uncle Scrooge Explains Inflation

That may have been the case with wars years ago. The current model has us not only covering the costs during a war, we now cover the costs of rebuilding the country we were at war with.
One-Worlders Can't Bear a Bear Bearing Arms

If the Glowbullies destroy Russia now, they will let it rot and make sure it stays that way. That was their plan after winning the Cold War, but Russia re-built anyway when Putin realized what was being done by them. The Chucky-puppet war in the Ukraine is a reset of destroying Russia all over again.

I would love to interview one of those people. Their biggest problem is that they don't know how to read a "help wanted" sign.
Baloney. I know people who work a lot of hours and still struggle.

Im sure you ask them that question after working 60 plus hours will treat you nice.

One-Worlders Can't Bear a Bear Bearing Arms

If the Glowbullies destroy Russia now, they will let it rot and make sure it stays that way. That was their plan after winning the Cold War, but Russia re-built anyway when Putin realized what was being done by them. The Chucky-puppet war in the Ukraine is a reset of destroying Russia all over again.
You'd think that's what would happen. We may have had similar thoughts before spending $60 Billion in Iraq to rebuild, $133 Billion in Afghanistan to rebuild. I'm sure there are a few more.

I encourage people to start out on the lowest rungs if that's all that's available to them. That's what I did.
Get trained in a good field and one can start out at north of $45 per hour plus full bennies. Our nurses here, work 3 12s, get paid for 40 hours, and start out at $42 per hour. If they stay for 2 years that wage climbs nicely. A brand new nurse also gets 5 weeks paid vacation. As it should be.

Get trained in a good field and one can start out at north of $45 per hour plus full bennies. Our nurses here, work 3 12s, get paid for 40 hours, and start out at $42 per hour. If they stay for 2 years that wage climbs nicely. A brand new nurse also gets 5 weeks paid vacation. As it should be.
The lower rungs can pay $15-$20/hr. right out of high school. One can live at home or live with roommates and save for trade school or college. I worked in a supermarket while in high school. Most of my high school workmates were saving for college. There were also full time workers that had families that were taking night courses. One fellow was 35 y/o, married with two kids before he finally graduated and went on to his career (he was also a veteran and was receiving G.I. Bill help). This was before student loans and college was still affordable. The student loan program was the most near-sighted and vicious thing our government ever did to young people.

Last edited:
I encourage people to start out on the lowest rungs if that's all that's available to them. That's what I did.
Good advice, the track so many of us had taken. Unfortunately, many don't understand (and feel it's unfair) that, once they get out of college, they can't afford the BMW and the brand new house with a pool and a tile roof.

America today. Caught in a whirlpool with No escape. Brought to you by Washington WEF assholes.

Does anyone here think FLOODING OUR COUNTRY WITH ILLEGALS AND TURNING OUR CURRENCY INTO TOILET PAPER IS GOOD FOR AMERICA?

Good advice, the track so many of us had taken. Unfortunately, many don't understand (and feel it's unfair) that, once they get out of college, they can't afford the BMW and the brand new house with a pool and a tile roof.
True. Unrealistic expectations is a huge problem. Likely because they have formed a materialistic 'American Dream'. I took a job that allows me to hunt and fish a lot (no time clock, no set hours, no supervisor over me). That's my American Dream. Livin' it and lovin' it. :)

True. Unrealistic expectations is a huge problem. Likely because they have formed a materialistic 'American Dream'. I took a job that allows me to hunt and fish a lot (no time clock, no set hours, no supervisor over me). That's my American Dream. Livin' it and lovin' it. :)
Honestly a 5th wheel and a truck with no home base would be a great retirement

You'd think that's what would happen. We may have had similar thoughts before spending $60 Billion in Iraq to rebuild, $133 Billion in Afghanistan to rebuild. I'm sure there are a few more.
The Cold War Is Dead. Long Live the Cold War!

Cold War draftdodger Bush occupied Afghanistan as an outpost against Russia. At the beginning of his Administration, he hired Neo-Condi Rice, whose only credentials were as an expert on Russia during Cold War I. The superficial media were fixated on her race and gender and never wondered why she was hired when we were supposed to believe that the Cold War was over. But Cold War II started as soon as Cold War I was over.

Iraq was occupied so Junior could brag about doing something his Daddy couldn't do. Also, Saddam was lowering the price of oil through the black market. Junior showed his loyalty to the petrocracy that had funded his campaign.

Why There Aren't Enough American-Born Nurses

This present system means buying a job, which is an insult to talent. For our economy to move forward, we have to reward the talented up-front. As a substitute for corporate taxes, the businesses and hospital must give paid professional training to the tested talent they recruit. It'd be the equivalent of an NFL team getting the whole first round of draft picks.

There was a saying, "War is too important to be left to the generals." The economy is too important to be left to cheapskate sadistic businessmen with contempt for the talent that creates most of their wealth.

The lower rungs can pay $15-$20/hr. right out of high school. One can live at home or live with roommates and save for trade school or college. I worked in a supermarket while in high school. Most of my high school workmates were saving for college. There were also full time workers that had families that were taking night courses. One fellow was 35 y/o, married with two kids before he finally graduated and went on to his career (he was also a veteran and was receiving G.I. Bill help). This was before student loans and college was still affordable. The student loan program was the most near-sighted and vicious thing our government ever did to young people.
Tuition Is Bribery

That Preppy propaganda should be compared with a star athlete saving money to put himself through college or to pay a minor league club to train him. College athletes would be all walk-ons, and the pros would be a joke, too, and soon be disbanded.

Forum List

Back