Uncle Scrooge Explains Inflation

Increasing the real wealth of America has always come from the fruits of its wars. The current war against Russia has developed unforeseen complications in that Russia seems to have decided what won't become a satisfactory outcome for America.

Otherwise, seeing and hearing from my old uncle has brought a tear to my eyel.

The economy will correct itself. If prices get too high people will stop buying. Then prices will fall and there will be bargains galore. :)

Increasing the real wealth of America has always come from the fruits of its wars. The current war against Russia has developed unforeseen complications in that Russia seems to have decided what won't become a satisfactory outcome for America.

That may have been the case with wars years ago. The current model has us not only covering the costs during a war, we now cover the costs of rebuilding the country we were at war with.

The current war against Russia has developed unforeseen complications in that Russia seems to have decided what won't become a satisfactory outcome for America.
Intelligent people foresaw these complications a long time ago.

I wouldn't bet against America's abilities and its plans for the conquest of Russia.

Neither would I bet against Russia's determination to save their country by the use of nuclear weapons against America if it becomes necessary.

I really wonder if intelligent people thought it all through to the obvious conclusion?

Although now Russia's progress is not something that was foreseen.

That's the reason why I'm confident in saying that the terror attack on Russia was totally intended to upset the apple cart on the progress.

Long, long ago.

"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil." Genesis 49:27

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet against America's abilities and its plans for the conquest of Russia.

Neither would I bet against Russia's determination to save their country by the use of nuclear weapons against America if it becomes necessary.

I really wonder if intelligent people thought it all through to the obvious conclusion?

Although now Russia's progress is not something that was foreseen.

That's the reason why I'm confident in saying that the terror attack on Russia was totally intended to upset the apple cart on the progress.
This is not about Russia. Bot

A message from our past. Seems everyone has forgotten it. Enjoy the ride as it lasts. Tracks are out ahead and our leaders don't care at all.

Class-Climbing Only Through a Ladder of Thorns

Since the settled and stagnant ruling class is against potential, it uses its propaganda power to prevent funding for it. But by crushing potential through other means, an increase in the money supply will cause inflation, and only then.

The Cartoon Only Shows Why He Is Called "Scrooge"

Forum List

Back